Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

a bug at the dockyard- a misiion "get 4 trawlers level 6" when I can';t even get a skipjet!

I applied so many times. no answer. not to mails and not to messages on forum

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @BANANA9 (INT1)

This is not a bug.  It is how it works  :/
    You will need to systematically grow your fleet until you are able to complete the task.
    Good luck :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @BANANA9 (INT1)

I checked your fleet and you already have 2 trawlers at level 5, three at level 4 and one at level 3 !    (not to mention 7 skipjacks)

You're almost ready to complete that task, not far to go now.

• BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    about the dockyard bug-
    I never got and will never get that mission even if I rich that after spending time and money.I sent the bug to support and was told I would never get it. so, since I have been here for over 4 years (+ a lost farm at England server since I had someone (a man that didn't behave like a gentman... and leader didn't report or help to worn the girls)- why not just add that, or give some 2nd level trawlers at fish hw instead of equipment for the old boats so if I delete a trawler to make space, I wil be left with a skip!!

my friend (sorry, but his English is bad, so I wrote him that he would copy)- got the mission when he couldn't even get a skip. now he has some skip and 2 trawlers but no closer missions at all. that was his only task since he got the dockyard (not taking about the tasks at flower farm for getting fish)
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 12.06.2019
    you can win it in fishing race hardwork after this CC ends fishing race start first fish is oyster after that its random
    fishing hard work  x-55 and 56-999 give trawler lvl6 to rank 1
    the one for 56-999 is kinda impossible with all player with 14 lvl 6 trawler around but can win the one from from x-55 if go with strategy and have good luck in fish you get for +1 bonus
    sadly my fishing lvl is 100+ so im in that crazy ranking hehe but i still get thos 50 hardwork reward

and if want to make thos boat yourself you need lvl 150 with lvl 8 dockyard and lots of cash hehe
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Don't worry to much about that task asking you to have x number of trawlers at x level. You will get there ;)
    It is brought out way to early for most players to handle with out using a ton of gold. @harvestmoonn (INT1) has a good tip in using the FHW  event to build up your fleet. Then it's just the cost of the upgrades you have to worry about. Much cheaper & easier in the long run :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file