Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20th - Let the Oktoberfest begin & more! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here.

Comments

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 20.09.2018
    as the recipes involved in Oktoberfest last year were loss-making if you just sold them through management, I still have some of those products left over from the previous event.

With the change to the products, will the oktoberfest products in my inventory still be usable or not? 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I have a question about the last time deco I don't see any special building like high steaker which was used last time and was a great inspiration to the players to player this event that deco gives u 500+ storage is there going to be another deco or not?
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Ooops!!  Safe up your King Ludwig Coins to upgrade your buildings!  :(

Tricky fingers at play here.  I think the 'f' had a fight with the 'v' & the 'f' won.  Save/safe.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Decorations look avesome. Hopefully, you thought about us "little ones" as well and some of those decoration would be obtainable without heavy gold spending. 

But (un)fortunately, this may mean that you would need to run "sick piglet" event after Octoberfest very often. 
    And the "worst driver on farm" will not sleep very much doing extra hours. I might just start to look for some herbs right away!  :D

I love the aniversary deco - both the idea and the deco. Thank you guys!!!
  • Did I read it right that the twins are going away?  If so how will one be able to redeem the karma points?  Please tell me if I am wrong.  I want to understand the trick or treat part that is going away.
  • Just was on my candy farm - can't plant anything but what I planted before the update.....anyone else having this issue?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 21.09.2018
    Yes, on both HTML and FLASH versions.

Attempting to plant anything in the field (where we would normally grow Sugar Cane, Sugar Beets, Grapes, and Pasture Grass) brings up the following screen:

{Edit: This has been fixed in patch.}
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Not happy!!

Problem with the Wheel of Fortune (September 5th)

Yes I had a problem with the bonus round.  Didn't get anything as after I clicked on the button to spin it greyed out & nothing happened.

The update happened & I still didn't receive my bonus prize - whatever it should have been.  It shouldn't matter how many times you spin to get the bonus spin you should still get something from the bonus round.  I realised there was a problem with the wheel so I didn't risk spinning another round to get another missed bonus round. Who would??  

If GGS has a list who spun & should have received the bonus spin then please check & give me my prize.  

Thanks.

• Thanks for checking to see if someone else has my problem with planting.
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    after the update, i can start an upgrading of mf, although another is already going at candy farm.
    i didn't have enough construction token either.

did they free permanent farms from the shackle of island farms?

if its intentional, it's really good news, and reasonable too. Island farm adds nothing to the progress of permanent farms. So it should not have right to slow down the progress either.

:/:/ but i fear it's another bug. they have no record of doing anything good intentionally so far.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I can plant my crops on candy farm.  Could just be a problem for the US1 server.
  • Mici (US1)Mici (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Me too :(.  I can't plant anything on my Candy Farm.  I can re-plant last seeds sown, but can't plant any other seeds.
  • wierdwolf (GB1)wierdwolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    I can plant crops in the sugar fields.
    Just the information panel is blank and I cannot scroll the pages and see output.

• I have the same problem.. 

• durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    Not happy!!

Problem with the Wheel of Fortune (September 5th)

Yes I had a problem with the bonus round.  Didn't get anything as after I clicked on the button to spin it greyed out & nothing happened.

The update happened & I still didn't receive my bonus prize - whatever it should have been.  It shouldn't matter how many times you spin to get the bonus spin you should still get something from the bonus round.  I realised there was a problem with the wheel so I didn't risk spinning another round to get another missed bonus round. Who would??  

If GGS has a list who spun & should have received the bonus spin then please check & give me my prize.  

Thanks.

i turned many times. the bonus rounds just vanished. Donno if last update was meant to compensate. So far i cant detect any compensation anywhere. 
  • Have a chrome user in my coop and is not having the planting issue.  I am using edge.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 20.09.2018
    Have a chrome user in my coop and is not having the planting issue.  I am using edge.
    I'm using Chrome 69.0.3497.100.

Makes me thing something else is root cause, but I'll try my other browsers just to be sure.

Same result on Opera 55.0, HTML & FLASH Versions.
    Same result on FireFox 64-bit, version 62.0

Considering the error occurs on Flash, it's probably not browser related (Flash is not browser dependent). This would lead me to believe something else is at the root-cause.  Perhaps it has something to do with those Soccer grasses, as that's what comes up when I try to plant something - and I do have a lot of leftover soccer grass. *Shrug*
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I find it hard to believe the trick or treat twins wasn't a popular feature.......whats the point of winning karma points then not using them? Maybe what GGS is really saying is the trick or treat twins didn't generate enough gold bought items? 

On a positive note the changes look promising. The ability to plant new crops is always a good change in my opinion, hopefully more of this to come. 
  • So you read what I did about the twins - karma point a worthless unless one can swap them in for something.

I tried to log in the game on another browser.  It told me I couldn't use that user name.  
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    So you read what I did about the twins - karma point a worthless unless one can swap them in for something.

I tried to log in the game on another browser.  It told me I couldn't use that user name.  
    were you on the right tab ? (the one saying log and not the one saying create an account)
  • after the update, i can start an upgrading of mf, although another is already going at candy farm.
    i didn't have enough construction token either.

did they free permanent farms from the shackle of island farms?

if its intentional, it's really good news, and reasonable too. Island farm adds nothing to the progress of permanent farms. So it should not have right to slow down the progress either.

:/:/ but i fear it's another bug. they have no record of doing anything good intentionally so far.
    Beware, this has to be a bug. I "lost" the timer for my Viking Duck upgrade on the GF. Tested and could rebuild a Panda deco.

No way they separated building timers on all farms intentionally and failed to mention it. I treat all unmentioned changes as bugs.
  • Yes I was on the right tab - thanks for asking.
    what is the error message ?

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Can't play candy farm fields arnt working 
  • Yes I got someone else is using that login - same error.  Truthful I don't want to have to change browsers.  Since it should be able to work on Edge.    Hoping someone associated with the game will see the posts and do something to resolve the issues.
  • Have a chrome user in my coop and is not having the planting issue.  I am using edge.
    I'm using Chrome 69.0.3497.100.

Makes me thing something else is root cause, but I'll try my other browsers just to be sure.

Same result on Opera 55.0, HTML & FLASH Versions.
    Same result on FireFox 64-bit, version 62.0

Considering the error occurs on Flash, it's probably not browser related (Flash is not browser dependent). This would lead me to believe something else is at the root-cause.  Perhaps it has something to do with those Soccer grasses, as that's what comes up when I try to plant something - and I do have a lot of leftover soccer grass. *Shrug*
    Hi Southern, it is the soccer grass holding up Candy Farm. I had to plant what I had to clear the problem up.
    did you check the little flag on the top right ?

are you on the rigth server ?
  • sarinc (NL1)sarinc (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87

candy farm doesn't work on the NL server also.

I only can plant what I have before the update.

Greetings,

sarinc

• Yep right server.  Just cleared my cache and will check on planting again.
  • candy farm doesn't work on the NL server also.

I only can plant what I have before the update.

Greetings,

sarinc

If you have any soccer grass in storage, you have to plant it on one of your regular farms, that will clear up your fields on Candy Farm.
Sign In to comment.