Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HTML Feedback

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My main issues with HTML are the second or two delay between clicks and the sounds made as you click. There doesn't seem to be any smoothness during gameplay with every action having a couple of seconds delay or lag. This is more annoying to me than the text being a bit off and the visuals occasionally blurring so i've switched back to Flash for the time being. I really hope this isn't the finished product for the HTML version and while my issues may be small to some its very annoying when planting and collecting in 36 fields. I'm on the newest version of Firefox.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Just noticed this morning that the trophy from the cc on Village is not showing on HTML but is on Flash.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    CM_Hunter said:
    Yup I am done with HTML until they actually fix the problems with it, I am going to play on Flash as well, If they do not fix the problems with HTML and take away Flash, then I guess I will be done with Big Farm, which will not make Me happy after all the hours and such I spent on working on My farms, it will be all for nothing, so I can only hope they get it together and fix what is needed to be fixed.
    This is exactly why we need people checking the HTML version and reporting the issues. I know the experience is not 100% for everybody yet and I don't expect anyone who isn't having a positive experience to fully commit to HTML just yet, the Flash version is there to provide you with an option in case HTML isn't running well. But I do hope everyone will still stop in for a few minutes, just to see how it's looking and report any new things to us so we can get them repaired and improved.

A lot of people often mention the most visible issues such as blurriness or text issues as being bg blockers, and those are very annoying and in some cases can even make it difficult to play for long. We hear you and aware of those problems, but we also have to prioritise issues that lead to bigger problems. It's annoying to have the blur, but it's more than annoying if a feature can't be used or is blocked by some sort of issue in HTML. We're working on those kinds of things first, and we will fix the visible issues and the things that you guys have diligently and helpfully reported to us, and that get in the way of you playing in HTML, it's just a matter of doing it in a prioritised way.

I hear your frustration and I'm with you, I want the HTML version to be polished and complete for everyone. We've made some steps towards that and there are a lot of people reporting huge improvements since our early tests and even since the recent global release first hit browsers. If you're not in that group, it's our aim to get you in it, and Flash is there for now if we haven't quite got you there yet. Thank you for all the reporting, testing and feedback you've all given us so far! Keep it up and we'll keep working at it for you.
    @CM_Hunter -  While I can understand your logic presented here, please consider putting a MUCH HIGHER PRIORITY to the visibility issues.  I should be a fairly straightforward and not overly time consuming process to correct the bulk of the text issues.  I for one, would be using HTML exclusively and providing the needed feedback EXCEPT that I can not view the game comfortably for longer than a few moments.  As it is, I log in to HTML once a week to see if the main interface blurriness and font issues have been corrected.  When I see that they have not been as yet, I immediately switch back to Flash.  I suspect there are many players who are avoiding HTML, like me, until they can actually read the text presented.   If the team would like the players help in finding and reporting bugs, we need to be able to play for extended periods using our normal playing styles.  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 22.10.2018
    The only issues I have in html (I am playing exclusively html) are:

• Barnacles boat is not visible the first time I visit the flower farm, if I click the dock the crates popup or if I go to another farm then come back the boat is then visible.
    • Selling to customers, sometimes their item tag hangs around a bit even though they have walked away.
    • Some delay when feeding dog and cat. Their tag does not go away right away and I click again and of course get an error message. EDIT: the delay in flash is about 1-2 seconds, in html it is about 8 seconds... seems like an eternity, I can adjust to this.
    • When trying to move an item or bring something out of inventory or the drop box, there is a delay in grabbing the item.
    • When some boosters expire it causes other boosters to disappear, I then have to close the game and log back in to get them back. This is especially annoying during an event.
    Other than the above, I love the html version so much better than Flash. I have no issues with the font size or blurriness. The farm graphics are fantastic. I don't have to reboot a dozen times while playing and especially when I visit coop members... It now takes no time to run thru and water everyone's trees. Also, I can play with the animations on all the time and use the high quality resolution which I could not do in flash.

My computer:
    Processor: Intel core i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHZ
    RAM: 16.0 GB
    System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, OS build 17134.345
    Chrome: Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Network properties: Ethernet Connection, Maximum transmission unit: 1500, Link speed (Receive/Transmit): 1000/1000 (Mbps)
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I am on the US1 server using HTML and when I logged into the game I noticed that there was an unread message.  When I clicked on it this is what I got (see screenshot).  I had to refresh my game and try it again and yes it happened again.  This must be some kind of bug or glitch in the HTML version.  Hopefully it will be fixed.
    Thanks!

• JVD (US1) said:

• Barnacles boat is not visible the first time I visit the flower farm, if I click the dock the crates popup or if I go to another farm then come back the boat is then visible.
    • Selling to customers, sometimes their item tag hangs around a bit even though they have walked away.
    • Some delay when feeding dog and cat. Their tag does not go away right away and I click again and of course get an error message.
    • When trying to move an item or bring something out of inventory or the drop box, there is a delay in grabbing the item.
    • When some boosters expire it causes other boosters to disappear, I then have to close the game and log back in to get them back. This is especially annoying during an event.
    Other than the above, I love the html version so much better than Flash. I have no issues with the font size or blurriness. The farm graphics are fantastic. I don't have to reboot a dozen times while playing and especially when I visit coop members... It now takes no time to run thru and water everyone's trees. Also, I can play with the animations on all the time and use the high quality resolution which I could not do in flash.

My computer:
    Processor: Intel core i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHZ
    RAM: 16.0 GB
    System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, OS build 17134.345
    Chrome: Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Network properties: Ethernet Connection, Maximum transmission unit: 1500, Link speed (Receive/Transmit): 1000/1000 (Mbps)
    I am Glad its working for you but i for one know that 16.0 gb is a lot of ram for my computer and probably a lot of others. On another note HTML works fine for me and i like that you can type in full screen, but in the mornings after i use it a bit it won't collect and then i have to switch to flash, and i like flash better than HTML.
  • For the most part  (for me anyway) HTML is working better than Flash ever did , i certainly don't need to refresh the game anymore which i was constantly doing in Flash 

Only 2 gripes is the blurring can occur from time to time  and that some things on the farm seem a bit off centre to where it actualy should be 
    I do not get the blurring and i don't understand what people are talking about but things are sometimes a bit off centre are i harvest it. the thing is that i always have to reload with HTML while with flash its almost perfect.:) :p
    edited 22.10.2018
    @forest333888 (INT1) please do not take this the wrong way, but the better your computer the better the game works... the Devs work to achieve the best result with current parameters in the computing world and they are changing all the time, day by day. Can we buy a new computer every other day, of course not, but the better your computer is the better your experience in the game will be.

I keep my computer updated about every three years due to business, the average person does not... and this is a big issue with complaints and will always be unless you are willing to replace your computer. I wish it  wasn't so!!! 

HTML is so much better it is unbelievable IMHO! Glad to see Flash go by the wayside! it is so out dated!!

I am sure when I retire (hopefully soon) I will be in the same boat with an old computer and/or less ram etc...

EDIT: this is the big reason @CM_Hunter @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac ask for you computer information
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    JVD (US1) said:
    • Some delay when feeding dog and cat. Their tag does not go away right away and I click again and of course get an error message.

I you sure that the dog and the cat act like this only in HTML? As far as I now, it has been always like this and the idea behid it is that when you press the dog and the cat, you give them a food, but dog/cat become happy only after they eat the food. So that is why there is a delay before the "I am hungry" icon disapears. 
    JVD (US1) said:

I you sure that the dog and the cat act like this only in HTML? As far as I now, it has been always like this and the idea behid it is that when you press the dog and the cat, you give them a food, but dog/cat become happy only after they eat the food. So that is why there is a delay before the "I am hungry" icon disapears. 
    I had to go back to Flash to check this, there is about a 2 sec delay in flash... in html it is about an 8 sec delay.... so guess that is why it is noticable to me and I can adjust to it if that is what it is supposed to be. :wink:
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    @Norge (GB1)

Our points of view do not match, because yours is incorrect. The HTML team have done extensive testing, but there is a huge difference between test servers and live servers & they cannot possibly test every possible combination of computers, connections & browsers that players use to play the game. You only have to look at this thread (where I have moved your posts to) to see that your comment that "Today (18.10.18) flash is way better than HTML and that is a fact, no matter what both of us think about it" could not be more wrong, as many players have found a huge improvement in their game on HTML & if you are one of those that is having issues on HTML, then this is the time that you should be making sure your problems are addressed, instead of sitting in your car, waiting for Flash to disappear & then coming here to the forums to complain that your boat is full of holes & you cannot play on HTML.

You also do not have until 2020, as that is when Adobe will discontinue Flash, but it is unlikely that GGS will continue to run & update 2 versions of the game for 2-3 years. No one is forcing you to report bugs or to do anything else, it is in your own interest to do, but should you choose not to, all I am asking is that you do not encourage others to make the same bad decision.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS !

I am speechless...

my apologies to the members of the chat...
    Wish u happy farming, i think im done here...

Jan pls go play on HTLM dont listen to me ...

If u dont break ur PC with full rage cos of HTLM perfection.... 
    See you online...

Hugs
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 22.10.2018
    CM_Hunter said:
    Yup I am done with HTML until they actually fix the problems with it, I am going to play on Flash as well, If they do not fix the problems with HTML and take away Flash, then I guess I will be done with Big Farm, which will not make Me happy after all the hours and such I spent on working on My farms, it will be all for nothing, so I can only hope they get it together and fix what is needed to be fixed.
    This is exactly why we need people checking the HTML version and reporting the issues. I know the experience is not 100% for everybody yet and I don't expect anyone who isn't having a positive experience to fully commit to HTML just yet, the Flash version is there to provide you with an option in case HTML isn't running well. But I do hope everyone will still stop in for a few minutes, just to see how it's looking and report any new things to us so we can get them repaired and improved.

A lot of people often mention the most visible issues such as blurriness or text issues as being bg blockers, and those are very annoying and in some cases can even make it difficult to play for long. We hear you and aware of those problems, but we also have to prioritise issues that lead to bigger problems. It's annoying to have the blur, but it's more than annoying if a feature can't be used or is blocked by some sort of issue in HTML. We're working on those kinds of things first, and we will fix the visible issues and the things that you guys have diligently and helpfully reported to us, and that get in the way of you playing in HTML, it's just a matter of doing it in a prioritised way.

I hear your frustration and I'm with you, I want the HTML version to be polished and complete for everyone. We've made some steps towards that and there are a lot of people reporting huge improvements since our early tests and even since the recent global release first hit browsers. If you're not in that group, it's our aim to get you in it, and Flash is there for now if we haven't quite got you there yet. Thank you for all the reporting, testing and feedback you've all given us so far! Keep it up and we'll keep working at it for you.
    I am glad that the Game Team is still working on things, but like I said before, I won't go back to HTML until the Curser problem and other things that people mentioned are fixed for real, even this morning when I logged into the HTML and started working on My daily Mission, the dang Curser went from the ( Arrow ) back to the ( I ) again, so I had to relog back into the game to fix it, but going back to Flash yet again cause the Curser problem still is not fixed, I am also on the US1 server, thanks.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    This may have been mentioned elsewhere. Please forgive if a repeat.

Problem with selling bakery overage. When collecting bakery goods, I'll get the message that storage is full and to sell off, let's say, 100 whatevers. I click "sell." Get the same message, click "sell" again. The second time it goes through, but it's sold off 200 items. Not necessarily what I want to do. Happens almost every time.

The workaround has been to refresh the page after the first "sell" message and I've clicked "sell." Then it sells only the 100 excess.
    I'll pass that one one, I'm not sure the team is aware of that one yet but if not they should be!

@CM_Hunter -  While I can understand your logic presented here, please consider putting a MUCH HIGHER PRIORITY to the visibility issues.  I should be a fairly straightforward and not overly time consuming process to correct the bulk of the text issues.  I for one, would be using HTML exclusively and providing the needed feedback EXCEPT that I can not view the game comfortably for longer than a few moments. 
    This is the exact feedback I passed recently actually, I know the blur and visibility issues are a big blocker and I've made sure the team knows that too. If you have the issues (I don't for example, HTML looks really nice for me in fact) then it IS a pain in the rump to play for long and I feel people like yourself would be able to help us much more if we cleared up what are currently considered the 'smaller' issues. While the top prio stuff probably won't have it's priority lowered I will do my best to make sure the lower prio stuff gets raised up and looked at sooner.

I am on the US1 server using HTML and when I logged into the game I noticed that there was an unread message.  When I clicked on it this is what I got (see screenshot).  I had to refresh my game and try it again and yes it happened again.  This must be some kind of bug or glitch in the HTML version.  Hopefully it will be fixed.
    Thanks!

That's a fun one! And you get to see some of our nice and misspelled dummy text, lucky you :D

JVD (US1) said:
    Is this still going on? We released a fix for this last week but if you're still having to refresh when boosters aren't displayed then we still have a problem it seems. Please do let me know!

And everyone, I'm working on trying to get an idea of the 'minimum specs' to be able to play, hopefully then the more tech savvy farm friends on the forum will be able to check if specs are met.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.10.2018
    @CM_Hunter ..  the bakery sell issue is confirmed by quite a few, it seems. As long as we remember the work-around, we're good. Players may not realize this is happening, as it appears to need only a second click and they think it's a normal lag issure, or they may not be bothered if they are selling off more than they think they are and so don't bother to check.

RE: Boosters disappearing when one booster ends, it's still happening on the US server, at least.
    edited 22.10.2018
    @CM_Hunter

"Is this still going on? We released a fix for this last week but if you're still having to refresh when boosters aren't displayed then we still have a problem it seems. Please do let me know!"

Yes it is still going on, happened to me yesterday :(

EDIT: I had 4 boosters running: 1) Shorter build time booster, 2) Animal harvest booster, 3) Orchard harvest  booster  and 4) double XP booster.  When  the  Shorter  build  time booster expired,  all the other boosters disappeared. did not realize til I didn't see the double xp  booster expand when I used something that would cause it to show me I was getting the boost. I closed the browser (which automatically clears  the cache) and then came back to the game and the 3 boosters were back.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    CM_Hunter said:
    This may have been mentioned elsewhere. Please forgive if a repeat.

Problem with selling bakery overage. When collecting bakery goods, I'll get the message that storage is full and to sell off, let's say, 100 whatevers. I click "sell." Get the same message, click "sell" again. The second time it goes through, but it's sold off 200 items. Not necessarily what I want to do. Happens almost every time.

The workaround has been to refresh the page after the first "sell" message and I've clicked "sell." Then it sells only the 100 excess.
    I'll pass that one one, I'm not sure the team is aware of that one yet but if not they should be!

@CM_Hunter -  While I can understand your logic presented here, please consider putting a MUCH HIGHER PRIORITY to the visibility issues.  I should be a fairly straightforward and not overly time consuming process to correct the bulk of the text issues.  I for one, would be using HTML exclusively and providing the needed feedback EXCEPT that I can not view the game comfortably for longer than a few moments. 
    This is the exact feedback I passed recently actually, I know the blur and visibility issues are a big blocker and I've made sure the team knows that too. If you have the issues (I don't for example, HTML looks really nice for me in fact) then it IS a pain in the rump to play for long and I feel people like yourself would be able to help us much more if we cleared up what are currently considered the 'smaller' issues. While the top prio stuff probably won't have it's priority lowered I will do my best to make sure the lower prio stuff gets raised up and looked at sooner.

Thanks!

That's a fun one! And you get to see some of our nice and misspelled dummy text, lucky you :D

JVD (US1) said:
    Is this still going on? We released a fix for this last week but if you're still having to refresh when boosters aren't displayed then we still have a problem it seems. Please do let me know!

And everyone, I'm working on trying to get an idea of the 'minimum specs' to be able to play, hopefully then the more tech savvy farm friends on the forum will be able to check if specs are met.
    Fortunately when I clicked a 2nd or third time on the message tab, I was able to get this (see screenshot) and able to delete that top message.  When I did this, and then re-booted the game, this situation cleared up.  So I don't know just what happened.  But just glad that it is okay now.

• JVD (US1) said:
    @forest333888 (INT1) please do not take this the wrong way, but the better your computer the better the game works... the Devs work to achieve the best result with current parameters in the computing world and they are changing all the time, day by day. Can we buy a new computer every other day, of course not, but the better your computer is the better your experience in the game will be.

I keep my computer updated about every three years due to business, the average person does not... and this is a big issue with complaints and will always be unless you are willing to replace your computer. I wish it  wasn't so!!! 

HTML is so much better it is unbelievable IMHO! Glad to see Flash go by the wayside! it is so out dated!!

I am sure when I retire (hopefully soon) I will be in the same boat with an old computer and/or less ram etc...

EDIT: this is the big reason @CM_Hunter @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac ask for you computer information
    i agree, if you have a 16 gb ram opposed to a 5 gb ram html/flash will work a lot better for you, same is you have a pc from 2017 opposed to 2010. me i think that html that flash is great but it just has to be refined and fixed before it is the only option, basically they should fix it and then remove flash, not remove flash, lose half of player because html does'nt work for them and then fix it.
  • I only casually noticed that the touch screen is not working in HTML, but now it has become quite a pain during the halloween event since the cursor  has it's own idea of how it should work that doesn't coincide with mine lately.  When I try to scroll around the screen to search it constantly makes a fist and doesn't move then jerks around causing me to miss areas.  I don't usually do a lot of scrolling around but it could be a deal breaker when I need to do a lot of scrolling searching.  The touch screen works in flash in IE, Chrome and Comodo Dragon, but doesn't work at all with html in any of the browsers, my usual is Chrome but I tried the different ones to find one that works.  I also find it annoying that when using the drop down menu for tools at the top, when you hit the increase size button it does but kicks you out of the menu, so you have to drop it down again to increase the size again to search.  It is totally ruining the fun in searching for all the non pumpkins.
  • Lilacy (US1)Lilacy (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Howdy!
    My account has been hacked! literally, and I cannot do anything at all.

Has anyone ever gone through this before and what do I do?
    Plus, over the three days I was gone, I lost somehow almost $20,000.00 in gold!

Evidently my account is not secure!!
    Lilacy
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Howdy!

Lilacy
    Hi,

1. Change your password. You can change it in game, using the icon on the picture:

or on log in page, choose forgot password and you will get an email that would enable you to change password.
    Choose password that is hard to guess. 

2. Contact support. Maybe they can help you. (But do not expect too much to get your gold back)

3. Do not use sites that are offering free gold or gold with discount (appart from the official ones, of course). Buy gold only trough official site! Those sites can not give you gold, but can make a fine mess of your account. They can make you see gold on your computer that is not acctually there.

4. Do not give your password to anyone!!!

Hope you can resolve your problems.
    edited 23.10.2018
    Ok , I am not sure if anyone Else noticed this, but the characters that walk around the Farms are Ghostly in the flash version, But are regular characters in the HTML version, just though I would let ya all know that, in case it has not been addressed yet. which does not make it feel like Halloween if your looking at just regular characters, in My opinion anyway, :)
    yep, no ghostly characters in  html :(
    I only casually noticed that the touch screen is not working in HTML
    When you say touch screen, do you literally mean you have a touch screen computer? Or are you playing on a mobile device? Would be great to get some more details but generally speaking the game is not designed for touch screens and we recommend using a traditional mouse and keyboard to play.

Howdy!

Lilacy
    @aa@"aaabbb1 (INT1)" gives some great advice, but just to clarify that 'hacking' is quite a specific term and implies an exploit in the logins. This is not the case and in all cases I've seen since working here at GGS either the access was gained because the user's password was not challenging enough, it was given out by the owner of the account to others (often people they thought they could trust) or the user's emails were compromised and the 'unwelcome guest; was able to change the password through the user's email account. In all cases there's not much we can do directly so choosing a secure password, never giving it to anyone (even co-op members) and ensuring all of your online accounts are at least as secure will go a very long way to avoiding this. And, as @aa@"aaabbb1 (INT1)" mentioned, the next step is to contact our support team directly and inform them of the issue you have faced.

Ok , I am not sure if anyone Else noticed this, but the characters that walk around the Farms are Ghostly in the flash version, But are regular characters in the HTML version, just though I would let ya all know that, in case it has not been addressed yet. which does not make it feel like Halloween if your looking at just regular characters, in My opinion anyway, :)
    This is related to the not 100% complete state of HTML, but thanks for the report and we'll get it looked at for future!
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I couldn't see the problem on the pages I managed to read and can't work out which ones I might have missed. When I play the wheel of fortune, and use 8 spins, I get to the free one and as soon as it is spun the window closes. I then have to reopen the wheel window to find out what prize I received. I also have the difficulty when my barn is full and end up selling, reloading and then harvesting I am using Linux (Ubuntu) and Chrome.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but in HTML5 if I go to plant a different seed it always brings up the event seeds firsts. In Flash it brings up the event seeds only the first time you log in, then if you choose to select a different seed it brings up the same type you planted last time. 

For example. If I planted regular corn previously and chose to change it to regular cabbage, in Flash if I click on the ring menu to plant a field, it brings up the selection screen for regular seeds (corn, cabbage etc.) but in HTML5 it brings up the event seeds every time, no matter what had been planted before.

Not a major issue, but kind of annoying LOL

• i noticed that too, not a big problem, but sometime i plant something else than i wanted to because used to opening on the page of last planted seed and  not event seed.
  • @CM_Hunter ..  the bakery sell issue is confirmed by quite a few, it seems. As long as we remember the work-around, we're good. Players may not realize this is happening, as it appears to need only a second click and they think it's a normal lag issure, or they may not be bothered if they are selling off more than they think they are and so don't bother to check.

RE: Boosters disappearing when one booster ends, it's still happening on the US server, at least.
    If you don't want to sell that extra bit, on the second sell "X" out of it and recollect the Bakery. I haven't been online as often and don't know if happened every time or just when I clicked the Bakery too soon to start new production. Might be a timing related issue since HTML seems to need to transfer more data back and forth.

I've noticed when there is heavier usage of our Internet connection that I will have to harvest my chickens 2, 3, maybe even 4 times to get them.
    CM_Hunter said:
    I only casually noticed that the touch screen is not working in HTML
    When you say touch screen, do you literally mean you have a touch screen computer? Or are you playing on a mobile device? Would be great to get some more details but generally speaking the game is not designed for touch screens and we recommend using a traditional mouse and keyboard to play.

Howdy!

Lilacy
    @aa@"aaabbb1 (INT1)" gives some great advice, but just to clarify that 'hacking' is quite a specific term and implies an exploit in the logins. This is not the case and in all cases I've seen since working here at GGS either the access was gained because the user's password was not challenging enough, it was given out by the owner of the account to others (often people they thought they could trust) or the user's emails were compromised and the 'unwelcome guest; was able to change the password through the user's email account. In all cases there's not much we can do directly so choosing a secure password, never giving it to anyone (even co-op members) and ensuring all of your online accounts are at least as secure will go a very long way to avoiding this. And, as @aa@"aaabbb1 (INT1)" mentioned, the next step is to contact our support team directly and inform them of the issue you have faced.

This is related to the not 100% complete state of HTML, but thanks for the report and we'll get it looked at for future!
    Ok thank you kindly for letting Me know that it will be looked into for the Future, I will just stay on Flash, that way I can be in a Ghostly Mood this time around, :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 24.10.2018
    @CM_Hunter ..  the bakery sell issue is confirmed by quite a few, it seems. As long as we remember the work-around, we're good. Players may not realize this is happening, as it appears to need only a second click and they think it's a normal lag issure, or they may not be bothered if they are selling off more than they think they are and so don't bother to check.

If you don't want to sell that extra bit, on the second sell "X" out of it and recollect the Bakery. I haven't been online as often and don't know if happened every time or just when I clicked the Bakery too soon to start new production. Might be a timing related issue since HTML seems to need to transfer more data back and forth.

I've noticed when there is heavier usage of our Internet connection that I will have to harvest my chickens 2, 3, maybe even 4 times to get them.
    That's what I do. But it is a hassle, and I bet a lot of people don't realize they are double selling. I try to keep my bakery items topped off, and produce only what is needed (unless it's Fruitcake overnight, or turnovers during the day), so I kind of like to stay on top of what is being sold. :)
    That's what I do. But it is a hassle, and I bet a lot of people don't realize they are double selling. I try to keep my bakery items topped off, and produce only what is needed (unless it's Fruitcake overnight, or turnovers during the day), so I kind of like to stay on top of what is being sold. :)
    Do you have any farm machines active when the issue occurs? Our QA guys have found some inconsistencies between Flash and HTML when the bakery farm machine is active but not sure if it was the issue you're describing or something different.
This discussion has been closed.