Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cow Feed Production not counting in Here's to Nature Event

I was able to produce all  23 feeds last night to complete the Nature Event.  It said I only have 22/23.  So this morning, I sped up production of wheat so I could do one cow feed this morning, which I am producing right now, but still not getting any credit.  This is the last of all the tasks for the Nature event and I can't finish it.  I logged off and logged back on to no avail.  How am I to finish the Nature Event if it won't give me credit for what I'm producing??

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Be warned that the mill can make 10 which equals 1 batch. So if you need 23 then you will need to make 230.
  • Yeah, yesterday I produced 230 and got credit for 22.  Should have been 23. So if I'm showing 22/23 I have to produce 220?  Sounds like a silly question but I have to ask...
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yeah, yesterday I produced 230 and got credit for 22.  Should have been 23. So if I'm showing 22/23 I have to produce 220?  Sounds like a silly question but I have to ask...
    In theory, you'd have to produce 10 to get to 23. But, if you produced 230 and only got credit for 220, something is definitely wrong.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Make sure you're making Cow Feed, and not Cow Silage. That's about the only thing I can think of.
  • Thank you for all the responses!  I think it was a glitch I didn't get credit for the first time when I produced 230 feed. IJR recommended I cleared my history/cookies (I don't know why that works), logged off and back on again. Then it worked!  

Thank you all for your responses.  :-)  It is very appreciated!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file