Login Problems? Click here for help!

Update Aug 15th- Welcome to the Village Fair; Walk right in! - Discussion

WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572

Hi Guys, 

You can discuss the Village League - Closure Notice  and the Latest Update here.

Edit: Date changed (then changed back)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• What will happen to players with the village league medal gumball booster decoration? Will there still be some benefit for the booster part of the decoration?
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Click here if you looking for an active cooperative on the AU1 server.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572
    @ninjahuman (AU1) We did ask about both the Gumball machines & the CC Gold trophies, both of which boost medals & though the team did not have an answer at the time, they are aware that they need to do something with both items, so hopefully they have not been forgotten.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,229
    I suspect the short notice has much to do with the fact that they were unsure whether they could get it done before a new week began. I assume that this is a high priority feature for the development team, since they have put the Volcano farm and other things on the back-burner for so long. 
    Not looking forward to the re-vamped Village Fair, but gotta wait and see I guess
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and current Outlander fanatic

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 961
    edited 12.08.2018
    From Wabbit in the notice post just now.

"Notice edited to clarify that the league ends at the midnight at the start of Monday, not the end of Monday.
    (Approx 4 hours 20 mins from now)"

So @WascallyWabbit , does that mean the village league fair begins immediately?

So @WascallyWabbit , does that mean the village league fair begins immediately?
    No that needs an update to add it to the game, should be this week if all goes to plan :)

• Don't know what to ask but u said something about time what's that? In vl no time but vf there is 
    U said groups about positions what's the meaning of that vl ranking, members in a group,or total number present+ vacant space of members,coop rank?
  • Thank you for letting us know. 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) Posts: 520
    I think I get it,   :) in the first announcement it said the new challenges would have a time limit whereas there isn't one now in the village league, the challenges run till completely done.
    And I think the question is how the ranking of the coops is determined.

• How will this effect the CC or anything else to do with which coop is in what position?
    Cnj_fnr_cPlayer @ us 1
  • Wabbit, if we aren't going head to head with another coop, does this mean we will be forever defending our position? Will we be expected to do this daily or weekly? Thank you for the heads up on the changes.

I think I get it,   :) in the first announcement it said the new challenges would have a time limit whereas there isn't one now in the village league, the challenges run till completely done.
    And I think the question is how the ranking of the coops is determined.

You choose a challenge that has a time limit that you like & different ones are worth different amounts of points.

How will this effect the CC or anything else to do with which coop is in what position?
    The Village Fair is a separate event, but will hopefully mean less CC.
    Wabbit, if we aren't going head to head with another coop, does this mean we will be forever defending our position? Will we be expected to do this daily or weekly? Thank you for the heads up on the changes.
    It will be like other events, where you collect points during the time that the event is running.

• Do we still keep our rankings in the village league or does is start with the fiasco like when it 1st started 
    geezers @ en 1
  • Where is the vlge fair? I don't see any right noe?
    And thanks @grrr (NL1)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) Posts: 623
    We have to wait for an update before it shows up as mentioned in an earlier post by WascallyWabbit.  scroll up to find it.
  • why did we  get unbeaten rewards today, Is this an error or have you taken them away, it is the 2rd time this has happened?
  • We DIDN'T get our unbeaten rewards today, is it an error or have you taken them away? This is the2rd time it has happened to my coop :(
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 663
    Medals were a good thing in all that nonsense Village League fiasco.

I presume also this time GGS has no idea how to keep good things going while removing the nonsense

Do we still keep our rankings in the village league or does is start with the fiasco like when it 1st started 
    @geezers (GB1) Initially the rankings for each run of the Village Fair event, will be based on points earned during the event. There will be an ongoing coop ranking system in due course, but that will be added later, once everyone is familiar with how the event works.

We DIDN'T get our unbeaten rewards today, is it an error or have you taken them away? This is the2rd time it has happened to my coop :(
    @Sheenastar (GB1) If you did not get the medals for your achievements this week, you would need to contact support, but, realistically, I don`t know if there is much that they would be able to do about it, with the medal system about to be removed from the game, still it can't hurt to try. :)

• Let us know  when the update will come for the village fair
  • Personally I am looking forward to the Village Fair, and hopefully far less CC's. It will be a game changer for me and will make being in a coop much more attractive.

Lorelei2001 US1

Lorelei2001 @ us 1

Sign In to comment.