Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Naughty and Nice during Fishing event ⏳

MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
edited 14.08.2018 in Archive (Read only)
It would be great if the twins could come during the Fishing silo event so we could get more ghost rods after sparkling each others' boats. Please....
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yes, what MRG said. Pretty please.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I vote for that
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    A Wheel of Fortune during the Gold Fish Rescue that is geared towards prizes for that event would be Awesome!!
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Yep, I'll vote for that as well.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes we need naughty and nice during FHWE. Even I would suggest that they should bring it daily(it won't be removed) so that we can buy charms whenever we want and can give to other members. As naughty and nice comes only during CC, and from now CC will be less during a month so naughty and nice is also going to come less and we cant give to members when we don't have them.
    So I would suggest that bring it daily and don't remove it.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Doubtful they will reduce the number of CCs by much if any. It's to big of a money maker for them(GGS).
    As for the Naught and Nice twins showing up more often, a nice idea but may not be in their best interest.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Doubtful they will reduce the number of CCs by much if any. It's to big of a money maker for them(GGS).
    As for the Naught and Nice twins showing up more often, a nice idea but may not be in their best interest.
    Why not? Lots of people pay gold for those sparkles.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why not? Lots of people pay gold for those sparkles.
    Right & very true  o:) keep forgetting there are those that will spend/buy Gold for a game ;)
This discussion has been closed.