Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sell OR donate

farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
edited 07.08.2018 in Suggestions
Okay, it happened again. Final seconds of a mission and I couldn't get the "barn is full" to close so I could donate instead. Can't we have it dual purpose, with the option to donate as well as sell?

Comments

• Okay, it happened again. Final seconds of a mission and I couldn't get the "barn is full" to close so I could donate instead. Can't we have it dual purpose, with the option to donate as well as sell?
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) Not sure what you mean that you couldn`t get the barn full message to close, as usually you can just X those messages, what exactly was happening to you?
  • Okay, it happened again. Final seconds of a mission and I couldn't get the "barn is full" to close so I could donate instead. Can't we have it dual purpose, with the option to donate as well as sell?
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) Not sure what you mean that you couldn`t get the barn full message to close, as usually you can just X those messages, what exactly was happening to you?

It usually takes me about three tries before it will close. Can't just quick click on it like everything else. The click has to be very deliberate for it to respond.
  • How strange, I have not noticed a difference but I will look out for one now. Is it only the barn full pop-ups that you have noticed it on & does it make any difference what item or farm it is or are they all the same?
  • How strange, I have not noticed a difference but I will look out for one now. Is it only the barn full pop-ups that you have noticed it on & does it make any difference what item or farm it is or are they all the same?
    Just that one and I notice it most often donating for a themed event. . Mainly it's a pain trying to get it out of the way in a hurry.
  • @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) Are you still having this problem? - If so, can you let me know if it is better on HTML or just the same - Thankyou. :)
Sign In to comment.