Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Camping Event Deco For Purchase

SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
I have tried to by a deco from the event, but when I do it wants me to build it right away.  I don't want that, because it is not offering me to look at the event from my FF, which is where most of my camping deco is relegated.  I don't want to build it on MF, because I won't be able to place it on the FF after I do that.  Why doesn't the purchased deco go into the drop box, instead of needing to be built immediately when purchased?  I don't generally buy deco anymore, but there is something offered which I would like to have in my deco.
Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    How are you trying to buy it?  Can't you just buy it while you're on the FF?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    No, the tent isn't on the FF, so I can't go into the tent and see the deco for sale while on the FF.  Only while on the MF can I look into the tent and see the deco for sale.  The tent doesn't sit in the parking lot while in the GF either.  My guess it that the items needed the event are all MF related, so it isn't in the parking lot on the other farms?
    edited 01.08.2018
    Well, I'll be, I just looked into the build area for deco purchase while on my FF, and those camping deco's are there for purchase.  Still, it wants me to build it now, not dropping into my drop box.  My build slot is busy right now so this won't fix the issue of not dropping into the drop box when purchased.  But, at least I can get the deco while the tent is here, although not on the FF parking lot..
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm probably missing something, but where does it ask you to build it now?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    1) Goto Flower Farm.

2) Click on the Pull Out Menu on the left.

3) Click on Main Farm from the list.

4) You should now see all the tasks from the Main Farm while you're on the Flower Farm.

5) Scroll down until you see the Tent for the Camping Event. Click it.

6) Click on "Goto Overview" (Highlighted below):

That will get you what you're looking for.

However, you can't "Buy" anything from the Tent - all the deco that is "For Sale" can be found in the Build Menu:

So still not sure what going into the Tent gets you..
    First, while I was working the event, I tried to purchase the deco by going to the tent in the task bar.  I clicked to purchase the deco, and it went to my farm to place it.  I had no space available to place it and did not want it on my main farm anyway.

I completed the event Level 4 already so the tent is no longer in my task bar. 

But I discovered if I go to the build menu while on the FF, I can see the deco to purchase from the camping event.  It still is wanting to place itself on my FF, but my build slot is busy so I can't build it anyway.  I don't understand why the deco doesn't go to the drop box for deco when purchasing?  It should, I can't place it on the farm.  So, what happens is, when the event has ended, the tent disappears and I can't get the deco anymore.  It happened on another event a few months back as well.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You will find that most decos bought must be built right away. The decos you win/earn through events will end up in your drop box ;)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The weekly events, and the decorations attached to them, are intended to work like this ... the deco's are only available for a limited time period (i.e. while the event is running).

I cannot say for sure what the original designer had in mind when he designed it to be like this, but it occurs to me that it might have been to encourage the use of strategy and planning back in the days when deco's were a great deal more scarce than they are now ?
    Who knows  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file