Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Congratulations GGS!!! (Football Fever 2018)

2»

Comments

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I agree. We had a blast with this event in my co-op. We had a lot of fun with it when we didn't know what we were doing and even more fun when we did. New alliances  and new (friendly) rivalries were made. Great event! Keep 'em coming.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Me too agree. It was one of the best event in the Big Farm history :) because in this event non-gold buyers can also get higher ranks like me. I got in top 25 without any skipping for whistles. Even top  ranker in my league was also a non gold buyer. :)
    Enjoyed this event a lot. Thank you GGS for bringing this event. :)
  • I guess you can't please everyone, I found it extremely boring plus way too much time for the benefits.  But then I don't watch games and don't even have a TV so it was something I would have to go look up on the computer to figure out teams and games,  I don't have time for those extras, and wasn't interesting in learning with so many other things to do.  I would prefer to see farm oriented events, how about a old fashioned county fair, or a 4-h event, team games seem to be way off the topic.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I enjoyed the event also.  I know nothing about soccer and did not watch a match.  I did not spend any gold.  I did bookmark the schedule, so I knew which matches were coming up and managed to get in the top 1000.  It was a very fair event.
  • I didn't look anything up either, just ignored the whole thing got in the top 1000, not sure why

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file