Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC prizes need updating

Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
how long you gonna run winter skins, it's summer time, hot and humid and you're still dishing out those ugly old winter skins

many of us loathe the switch to winter time big farm, that lasts way too long btw, with the snow dusted farms and extra lag and now you drag the thing out forever with the winter skins (not just in this event)

it's been an age since you updated the prizes (dont even get me started on the hw rewards) and i can't believe it's a long process just to update final prizes (the excuse for the hw side of things, which i take with a pinch of salt as is)

if it is a long process just to change the coding on final position prizes... you need to recode the whole damn game asap

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Oh, haven't you heard? It's their new automated system that frees up staff and makes the prizes more dynamic. LOL!
  • Its only summer for those in the northern hemisphere, down here in the southern hemisphere its winter.

Next thing people will be pointing that there is never any night time on the farm, only 24 hours of some strange light where nothing casts a shadow. That you never see the trees swaying in the wind or that it never rains etc..

Mark
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I want shadows and trees swaying in the wind!   :p
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes, you are right but let them as it is because they will bring new upto then winters will come LOL. :D
    But they really need to change the rewards of CHWE as CC rewards changed after 2nd construction slot came but they forgot to change the CHWE and other rewards.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    Its only summer for those in the northern hemisphere, down here in the southern hemisphere its winter.

Next thing people will be pointing that there is never any night time on the farm, only 24 hours of some strange light where nothing casts a shadow. That you never see the trees swaying in the wind or that it never rains etc..

Mark
    irrelevant

we've already had our long winter big farm period, irrespective of where you live, which drags on way too long as is

just comes across as laziness to just leave the winter skins as main final position prizes month after month after month
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 14.06.2018
    Its only summer for those in the northern hemisphere, down here in the southern hemisphere its winter.

Mark
    irrelevant

we've already had our long winter big farm period, irrespective of where you live, which drags on way too long as is

just comes across as laziness to just leave the winter skins as main final position prizes month after month after month

It's very relevant. My reply was to your "it's summer time, hot and humid" comment. It is not, not if you live in the southern hemisphere.

What maybe irrelevant is you including "
     it's summer time, hot and humid" comment in your post when asking for the CC's prises to be updated.

Mark
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    read my previous answer, the penny will drop eventually

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file