Home EN Suggestions

The game at the moment is full of unfairness...any chance to go back to normal?

clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
edited 12.06.2018 in Suggestions
Hy everybody,
In my opinion, if you all agree, an online game should be a pylon for the society in helping to promote all the moral and good values to the players, so that all the good stuff learned here to be used in real life....to make a better and prospere society...this is how I see the things should be.
In the game, are also a lot of minors.... YOU ARE AWARE?....and I'm not talking about minors who play alone the game...I'm talking about our kids who play with us the adults.....they are 10 cm near us...watching and asking why you do that or that, or why is good to do that or that...
So, instead of learning good things, AT THE MOMENT they are learning a lot of bad things and this is mainly because of you GGS and because this is for you a businees that is currently put above the rules that you've created and now you are not capable to apply them! ....and because you promote consciously the unfairness. I will make a list now, with all of this stuff!

(here is the official link with the rules: https://www.goodgamestudios.com/terms-of-service  )

A. Beside money and strategy, all the players are people and not robots! (some of us play hard, you know, but after a couple of "white nights" somebody should also sleep right?....and at that moment other guy shoud be able to make a better progress in the event while the opponent is sleeping , right?
Well WRONG, is not happening because somebody , other than the owner of the account is playing on that account!)

"3.2 from the link above Login data, identification, passwords
3.2.1.Users are required to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all login data, identification, and passwords.
3.2.5. Users are under no circumstances entitled to use the login data of another user, unless the rules of the respective online or mobile game or other service allow for exceptions."

B. The multiaccount problem......at the moment if somebody makes 10 accounts on a single servers and buy gold in each of that account, GGS says thanks, right? :((...because it's a business!)

"9.3 Either party has the right to terminate the contract for good cause without giving a period of notice. "Good cause" constitutes, in particular, if:
a user makes use of a third party user account or uses more than one user account per online game, unless the rules of the game allow for specific exceptions"

You know what is the worse thing that this behaviour of the players does in the game?
In every top cooperative are players from another cooperatives monitoring the activities and revealing things that a coop might want to keep secret from other coops in order to have a better chance to win (strategies, boosters, a special moment to do a special action with all the members together etc etc)

This is wrong man and I know you all know it!

C. The BUGS!
I personally reported  some months ago about a BIG BUG in the horse meadow who allows infinite breading effects to be created on the horses, destroying all the balance of the competition...nobody din nothing!
You learn youk kid the the money should be earned by honest and hard work right?
Well, WRONG, here in the game they can learn how quiqly you cand make millions of dollars by using bugs!
(when that big $ bug happened, you cleared only the players account, but not the cooperative account where billions of $ were donated and not all the extensions and other things that playes bought.....that affected a lot the game ballance)
Other $ related bugs were in the game, in the past, allowing players to gain un not fair advantage!....organic market tells something to you?!

D. The current situation that you allow, making huge discrimination between players and making their work to value NOTHING.

Yes, I'm talking about the Kites.
Some players have 10, 20, 30 Kites, others 1 or none and you do not allow any more their aquisition.!
Is fair?

IS SO SIMPLE to make a policy like the water towers...a specific number ..max 1 of any other number that you wish....but a limited one and giving the chance tat in time, any player who works or give real money to have the chance in achieving that limit number

Is so simple..so why you don't do it? (yes I know..because it's a business right? :((  )

Well, I could add more, but I stop here. If you appreciate my post, than leave a comment or a like.
Thanks a lot guys!

clinn @ ro 1
Retired since September 2020
Leader of "My time"

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,472
    Hopefully these children who are learning the bad ways of GGS will come up with their own games that are played fair for all.  They can be the programmers and designers.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 12.06.2018

..........some of us play hard, you know, but after a couple of "white nights" somebody should also sleep right?....and at that moment other guy shoud be able to make a better progress in the event while the opponent is sleeping , right?
    Well WRONG, is not happening because somebody , other than the owner of the account is playing on that account!)

"3.2 from the link above Login data, identification, passwords
    3.2.1.Users are required to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all login data, identification, and passwords.
    3.2.5. Users are under no circumstances entitled to use the login data of another user, unless the rules of the respective online or mobile game or other service allow for exceptions."

B. The multiaccount problem......at the moment if somebody makes 10 accounts on a single servers and buy gold in each of that account, GGS says thanks, right? :((...because it's a business!)

"9.3 Either party has the right to terminate the contract for good cause without giving a period of notice. "Good cause" constitutes, in particular, if:
    a user makes use of a third party user account or uses more than one user account per online game, unless the rules of the game allow for specific exceptions"

GGS is not willing to do anything about this problem, it's been shown time and again. Some players even encourage everyone in their coop to open a second account and message GGS telling them it is the account of a relative. And what's worse their coop mates follow the suggestion, just as easily as many people playing in a solo coop open a second account to keep the coop open while they move temporarily to other coops, so they can return and play some parts of the game as solo players and other parts in larger coops

Some leaders have the habit to ask their coop mates for passwords, anyone who leaves the game offers their coordinates as if the rules of the game don't exist or mean nothing

It is a huge problem which reflects how people behave in real life,  deception and lies no better than they behave in game 

GGS should be above all this and keep the game clean and fair, sadly they aren't any better than the cheaters 

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,795
    edited 12.06.2018
    I do not understand why anyone feels they have to cheat on a Farming game anyhow, I mean really why? , it just makes no sense to Me, but anyway I do not cheat or even buy any gold in My game, so I am glad that I am one of the people who do not need to cheat in a game to prove what that I am better then others ?, cause I feel I am not better but just like everyone else trying to finish My farms the honest way, at least I will feel better bout My game in the end of it yup. :)

Sign In to comment.