Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sell Half-Timers for GOLD

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
Favourite offers ..... offering half-timer for 1 hr, 12 hr, 24 hr, 48 hr, 72 hr  ....  for a certain amount of gold.

This is a good idea....... I am sure players would spend gold for this.

Everyone loves half timer......

Also , Make 1 hr cheap in gold and rest very very expensive. In this way, almost everyone can buy the 1 hr option. 
Since its just 1 hr only, it will not damage the economics of the game.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How about they fix what is wrong first before adding any more gold digging things to take our gold away.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    1 hr 
    I think 15 min are already enough the beat a player and in that time got a lead if u are in an event ofcorse
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Just one more disadvantage to those who don't buy gold.  I think GGS should have two player setups with those who want to push the limits and buy gold, and then a group for those of us who don't buy gold.  I think the competition would be more fair because you would compete against each other and see who could spend more, lol.  Aye Aye Aye, the gold disadvantage, lol.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just one more disadvantage to those who don't buy gold.  I think GGS should have two player setups with those who want to push the limits and buy gold, and then a group for those of us who don't buy gold.  I think the competition would be more fair because you would compete against each other and see who could spend more, lol.  Aye Aye Aye, the gold disadvantage, lol.
    This idea has been tossed around for a long time. At one time it was suggested to have 2 types of choices/conditions for all events. A Free Play (ie: use no gold) & a Gold Play (ie: use gold). Where players could choose which of type of event they want to take part in, including the CCs. This may provide a more fair challenges among players and co ops.
     I don't recall why they thought this idea was not any good for them as it would still provide a continuing revenue while still providing a Free play option. A win win in my books ;)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    So many players spend so many hours per day ..... every day ... for weeks and months.... and a few for even years on this game.

If they are spending so much time on this game .... i dont understand why they dont buy gold .... spending maybe 50-100 US $ a month on something you spend many hours a day is not bad.

Its like paying for a service you end up using for most part of your day. And 50-100 US $ a month gives you a decent amount of gold in 2 for 1 with a hot deal combined. 

Try it , it will make your life easier. :)

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    So many players spend so many hours per day ..... every day ... for weeks and months.... and a few for even years on this game.

If they are spending so much time on this game .... i dont understand why they dont buy gold .... spending maybe 50-100 US $ a month on something you spend many hours a day is not bad.

Its like paying for a service you end up using for most part of your day. And 50-100 US $ a month gives you a decent amount of gold in 2 for 1 with a hot deal combined. 

I'm game if you are buying for me, lol.  I don't have that kind of money to put out on a game.   What gold I did buy when I first began playing this game was lost due to the well thought out gold losses GGS has put into the game.  My wallet is shut until they give me a gold lock.  I don't even get excited when I get gold for leveling up or getting a GML anymore.  I had mined for gold and lost it all over again too many times to count.  So, the GML's can stack up into my storage until I have a gold lock.  I am quite frankly tired of the gold losses that are not of my own doing.
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    I don't want to be a party pooper but if time reduction was available  for purchase it would heavily slant hard work and other events towards bigger co ops and make things even harder for beginners. It may result in reducing the challenge to obtain them , or even worse a gold spending frenzy. I do sympathise with you but believe it may change the dynamics, I already spend enough gold.
    but if smaller hours of reduction times were available with something like the tractors set up where there is a cool down period to even things up a bit, otherwise we may be buying reduced time just to stay at the same level. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

I'm game if you are buying for me, lol.  I don't have that kind of money to put out on a game.   What gold I did buy when I first began playing this game was lost due to the well thought out gold losses GGS has put into the game.  My wallet is shut until they give me a gold lock.  I don't even get excited when I get gold for leveling up or getting a GML anymore.  I had mined for gold and lost it all over again too many times to count.  So, the GML's can stack up into my storage until I have a gold lock.  I am quite frankly tired of the gold losses that are not of my own doing.
    I completely agree with you .... gold lock in URGENTLY required.

i once accidentally spent 158000 gold to buy a plot in MF much before it got unlocked. I still remember it. The price for it was much lower.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 08.06.2018

Considering you claim you refuse to buy gold til GG fixes your name, you sure do put out a lot of suggestions to buy and use gold. (you do realize that they are not gonna fix your name, right?)

I am one of those long-term players you described above. I've been playing for about 4.5 yrs.  For the first 6 months or so I happily spent money on the game, in small amounts every so often. Then the trickery and  gold-stealing traps started to annoy me (you know, the inconveniently timed pop-ups and strategically placed Gold buttons). I still bought gold, but grudgingly and less often than I had done before. Then the increased emphasis on competition, the bugs that never get fixed, and the lack of customer service convinced me to not buy gold until a gold lock is in place. I haven't bought gold in more than 3 yrs.

GG is finally considering a gold lock feature, but I am afraid it is too late for me. I  doubt I'll ever spend another cent of real money here. The banning of players a couple of months ago (because of a glitch GG caused) and their latest downright theft (of fairly-earned  XP boosters), not to mention the loads of unplayable and/or broken content in recent releases, has convinced me that GG is not about to change their ways, no matter how much Dennis, our Moderators, or Community Managers try to convince us otherwise.

I do still love the original farming game that GG built (before all the other nonsense came along) and I'll continue to play the game for free until it implodes.  I refuse to spend money on a broken game.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

There are many valid reasons people no longer buy gold -- MRG1 has eloquently stated many of them. 

However, it's also good to keep in mind that many players are on fixed incomes, and don't have discretionary funds at their disposal. $50-100 a month may not seem like much to you, but to many, it's the difference between being able to pay bills and put food on the table, or not. 

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @artful (US1) agree whole heartily with you. Eat or buy gold. I prefer to eat, thank you.  o:)

LOL!
  • Same here, food comes first! :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    It's better to spend your hard-working money for your real life before you decided to put it in the game. Just my opinion
  • I also prefer to eat and pay bills, being on a fixed income, plus the plain silliness of paying for a virtual item that can be taken away in an instant when they close a game down.  I don't doubt that the mobile version will win out sooner then later the way this one is going down hill.
    edited 31.05.2018
    I don't doubt that the mobile version will win out sooner then later the way this one is going down hill.
    It's not generating the money it once did, therefore less staff and resources are allocated to it, therefore unsatisfactory product and service are delivered, therefore people aren't paying as much to play, therefore it's not generating the money it once did, therefore.... endless loop.

This is not how a product that figures into a company's long-range plans is treated.

Give the cash cow as much care and attention as the Mobile version receives and it will start generating more revenue and they wouldn't have to continue to deal us a death by a thousand cuts.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
Sign In to comment.