Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update May 23rd - EU Compliance Update - Discussion

2»

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Hey @didah (SKN1)! It wasn't posted in official announcements simply because it doesn't seem like it was a hugely widespread issue and only affected a few users. If that's not the case I'll be happy to make a more 'official' post but as only a few people have mentioned it for the time being it didn't seem necessary. If the issue escalates though we'll likely send something to all of our mods for translating and posting to their own forums :)
  • Somewhat ironic - the update to protect all our data, somehow mixes up 'data' as in usernames and then sends out the wrong e-mails to people - just about sums it all up doesn't it!

cm hunter - any news on the fix for those of us that lost all of our double xp?  Its been well over a week now and we're still waiting.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    CM_Hunter said:
    Hey @didah (SKN1)! It wasn't posted in official announcements simply because it doesn't seem like it was a hugely widespread issue and only affected a few users. If that's not the case I'll be happy to make a more 'official' post but as only a few people have mentioned it for the time being it didn't seem necessary. If the issue escalates though we'll likely send something to all of our mods for translating and posting to their own forums :)
    Fair enough, and let's hope it was just a little bump/bug ..

I mention it this time, because  from time to time, you post 'valuable'  information directly in the thread - like in the edgeplant thread- where you explain why you don't know when it will be fixed.
     I agree it's good to post directly in the same thread as the discussion - but also find it very important, that you make these kind of announcements/messages more official - even if it means you have to do so across servers (I see the german forum, is as upset as this forum - so any information seems welcome there as well)

Especially the edgeplants & the missing boosters, needs more official attention.

- I have people writing me at SKN - (who I don't know),  asking for links to these discussions.
    - People are upset and think you do absolutely nothing to fix, what is very important for some coops.
    One thing is, that you won't hear feedback from most involved players this way (maybe that's the whole idea?) - they simply don't go here(!)
     - Another thing is not seeing to, at an ethical level, that everybody is well informed on what cost them both hardwork, time and real money. 

That should never had been unsolved for longer than 24hours , and should have been rolled back right when the bummer was recognized. 
    The next few weeks, you could have worked on extra compensation for those who had saved boosters for ever and from who you stole from their pockets.
    - I'm sure a responsibel company, who truly precious their playerdatabase.  would contact freelance developers to fix the issue (or other issues that the team are too busy to fix) 
    I know they cost more, but they are easy to get rid of when no longer needed.

- Then we would all be smiling, spending gold, and cooperate - would be all 'happy happy joy joy'
    Instead many coops are splitting up, players are going red - cause the demands to contribute in coop events are just too high.
    -  The very discussed jetty are downgrading for many, since they can't repair it - just not time enough when you need to make more than double in shorter time.

- what will/can be a solution for those? - it's been many weeks now, - and it seems obvious that your teams has been dedicated to getting ready with the GDPR - and that this huge problem (not having enough people) is yet another miskmask from poor management and planning.

Take another look at those desperate farmers aka your customers (whether they buy gold or just make the game more interesting by being here at all ) Have you ever had this many unsatisfied players at once ?

@CM_Hunter , I know it's not your call/decision what happens next, it must probably be decided some levels above you - but to us it's still  not good enough -You on your end, need to hammer your bosses desk, and tell them to get real and come up with a solution now!
    Tell them you can't keep on playing us for fools - I'm sure they will understand if you put your words right ;)

Happy weekend all, sun is shining let's get outta here
     ( afterall getting that GML isn't that important on a day like this :-D

didah

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    CM_Hunter said:
    I am one of the few users, getting a Hungarian email on an emailaddress not even used to play with GGS ?????
    Curious, to say the least.

Sign In to comment.