Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,565
    Adding, wasn't asking "when" it was scheduled, just "if" it was scheduled, or if they weren't going to offer it this year -- and if we could know that, that would be greatly appreciated.  They also used to surprise us by having it randomly show up at other times of the year -- usually as a kind of "make good\" for other problems in the game.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Still waiting for my Crystal ball here!!:-( We have a CHWE ending today.. But no pop-up so far to forewarn as to what is coming next .. I guess we are now left with groping in the dark.. Guessing what GGS will throw at us next .. Oh! Yes!! I can imagine with this strategy in place they will get people yet once more to BUY MORE GOLD.. 
                                        NOT HAPPY
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Just play with whatever comes up

Is that so hard to do?

The preparation level is just the same for EVERYONE as we speak , so no idea who would get an advantage

A Pleasure park pops and u dont wanna do it! Then dont!

A Fair comes up, U want to play it! Get started! And Farm ! ( The fair actually needs no preparation no matter what, as challenges are chosen by ur coop members )

A Fishing hard work pops, Fish away!

I really dont understand  the matter ( Why it seems SO important for a couple players ) if its event A , B , C , or D

Ok, You could not get a +1 for oysters ahead of time.. you could not get a +1 from corn .. then , what else?

I know people really dont like my opinion, but I'm simply expressing myself , please just ignore my opinion if u dont like it, thank you

Happy Farming :)

lol Darren! :)

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    There might be No Event scheduled !! :o:o:o imagine that :o:o:D 

If that could be, beautiful.
    Well, Too bad, a new event just started :)

Its the Greta's back ground one for 24 hours! ( Very relax one ) :D

For those interested, 

A Village Fair Is Coming today :D

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    The Village Fair is here and it did not come up in a log in until AFTER it had been started. 
    I had been refreshing the game the whole time. Did not get the pop up until after our first completed one.

Dolphin @ au 1
    Honestly, its a fair

Free special building, lots of gold and good rewards...

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I really want the info on new events before it starts and not at the time it starts or after it has started.

Very disappointed to log in early this morning - no info on new event - and then its there at around 10 CET - no warning at all, have checked fb and twitter all morning
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,474
    Pleasure Park just showed up in the parking lot, no pop up.

Well Pleasure Park is there now too. 
    I wont be touching that one after what they did to me last time it was on.

Dolphin @ au 1
    Just imagine trying to play VF and PP at the very same time, lol.  Hmm.

Just be very careful. The last time PP was on it took all my village happiness away and I did not realise it. All my farms were in the green and did not take notice of my village. I only used spare decos from inventory nothing from my farms.
    When I was making things at T&T and M&M it used up all my Village Dollars. I did not get reimbursed with any of it. So will never play it again. It did that to 3 of us all on different servers that I know of. 

Dolphin @ au 1
  • Daisy53 (US1)Daisy53 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    What happened to our monthly calendar? Will we ever see it again?
    Right, and only 24 hour notice too!

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    no info on twitter or facebook - only the timer for cc

Thats not good enough
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
    Would be in favor of a Calendar return :)

edited 17.07.2019
    HWE on now!

Oh, wedding event too, lol.

Sign In to comment.