Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• @Kimmiecat (NL1) Ooh thank you Kimmie, I appear to have lost the space that was above the Village Fair, bad Wabbit!  :/

All fixed now  B)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Ooh thank you Kimmie, I appear to have lost the space that was above the Village Fair, bad Wabbit!  :/

@WascallyWabbit  Better to have lost space than be lost in space  :wink:
  • @WascallyWabbit, is it safe to say it's not going to happen this month?  Thanks!@artful
    @artful (US1) There is nothing on the schedule yet for the yellow space shown below. We can guess what the last 2 weekly events will be & that there will be a Wedding planner somewhere, but we have no idea what the 2nd half of the last 3 columns is yet, especially now the VF got cancelled. - I would expect a FHWE in there somewhere, but we will have to wait for them to update the schedule.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 09.09.2018
    @WascallyWabbit, is it safe to say it's not going to happen this month?  Thanks!@artful
    @artful (US1) There is nothing on the schedule yet for the yellow space shown below. We can guess what the last 2 weekly events will be & that there will be a Wedding planner somewhere, but we have no idea what the 2nd half of the last 3 columns is yet, especially now the VF got cancelled. - I would expect a FHWE in there somewhere, but we will have to wait for them to update the schedule.

thanks. Needless to say, the sooner we know the better, for obvious reasons!!!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    My boats waiting with 500+ oyster and don't know for how much time they will wait as GGS don't know when they will start FHWE.

• Can you tell us when Octoberfest will start? A lot of speculation, but I'd like a real date for that and I'd like to know when the FHWE will start. I'd hate to be stuck without the ability to get oysters. Maybe you could fill in a bit more of the calendar for those of us who like to see real dates. Thank you.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I'd like to know as well, but as of yesterday, players are no longer allowed to ask for a schedule of events any more.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'd like to know as well, but as of yesterday, players are no longer allowed to ask for a schedule of events any more.
    That's not how I read it
    The new rules are only for the new feedback area, for all other threads it's business as usual.  (I hope)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    That's not how I read it
    The new rules are only for the new feedback area, for all other threads it's business as usual.  (I hope)
    that is how i read it to those were just the rules to the new forum section like they added rules to the developer section or what ever it was called were you could talk to the people that actually worked on the game when they started that  
    As per CM's post yesterday we can no longer ask for a schedule. They'll let us know when and if they know. LOL
    I never noticed a new section...I read it as any future content, not specifically brand new events. 
    edited 11.09.2018
    here is a part of the announcement i will highlight the part that you might have over looked i did te first time i read it too but go look at the main page of the fourm they added new sections
    "Welcome to the rules of this "Future Content" forum section

This section of the forum is a time machine to the future, showing you what's coming up and what ideas we may implement into the game.
    here mabe this explains it better the forum is made up of different sections for example there is the announcement section there is the discussion section there is a calendar section which i believe this thread is in there is also a chicken coop section and now they have added a new section to discuss possible future events it is only the topics created in that specific section that we can not ask about dates and that is because they might not even ever go through with the stuff posted there here is a link to the section
    \https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/the-drawing-board
    right now there are only 2 threads in that section
    also if you only ever use the discussion button at the top of the page it would be very hard to know there are different sections cause the discussion thread does not separate them like the mine page does
    edited 11.09.2018
     i am sure they will tell us when they can i am sure they are still makeing last min changes like normal
    Post edited by ijrosh (US1) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 11.09.2018
    I read it as new content, ideas being tossed around for the game, etc.  I can't imagine we wouldn't be allowed to ask what is on the calendar for the current games. It seemed to be a new thread, I posted a comment on it.  I read it to be wanting to get into control the numerous posts with too many of the same questions which cannot be answered, yet the questions still keep coming.

Copied and pasted the short version.  Thread has been closed, lol.  He must have forgot to close it from the start.

"Short Version
    Be nice, be patient, be understanding and be awesome!

We will add to and edit these rules as need requires, but for now just see this forum section for what it is, a little teaser to give you a bit of an insight into what we're up to and what's coming up."

Ok, That is how I read it now, but at first (when I couldn't log into the forum, and could only view the forum all  jumbled-up) when I read it, it looked like we couldn't ask for a time for any upcoming event.
    RE: the FHWE -- if it's not happening, could you please let us know? Thanks!
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    Hello!
    I saw that tomorrow has Cooperative Championship. Is this calendar accurate?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hello!

@"Ερμής (GR1)"

Yes.
  • My boats waiting with 500+ oyster and don't know for how much time they will wait as GGS don't know when they will start FHWE.

@jitu7 (IN1) The calendar has been updated up to the 16th & we should have the schedule for the rest of the month by the end of the week.
    Hello!

@"Ερμής (GR1)"

Yes.
    "Southern (US1)"
    How is this possible?
  • What happened to the FHWE, we look forward to it, and now I don't see it on the calendar?  Is it coming back?
  • As per CM's post yesterday we can no longer ask for a schedule. They'll let us know when and if they know. LOL
    I couldn't get on yesterday to check out all the posts, the connection to the forum wasn't working and it was very late before I found a way in. LOL, announcements when you can't see them don't help.
    Hello!

@"Ερμής (GR1)"

Yes.
    "Southern (US1)"
    How is this possible?
    @Ερμής (GR1)

Not sure what you mean by "how is this possible".

Wabbit added it to the Official Calendar, therefore, it is probable, not possible.
    Ο χρήστης Southern (US1) είπε:
    Hello!

@"Ερμής (GR1)"

Yes.
    "Southern (US1)"
    How is this possible?
    @Ερμής (GR1)

Not sure what you mean by "how is this possible".

Wabbit added it to the Official Calendar, therefore, it is probable, not possible.
    Ι mean, that the calendar doesn't mention something about C.C and tomorrow we have C.C. @Southern (US1)
  • I think the confusion is this on the CC:

The calendar states it starts on the 11th.....today is the 11th

The timer on our farms shows 20+ hours before it starts, which would make it the 12th, not the 11th.

• Ερμής (GR1) said:
    Ι mean, that the calendar doesn't mention something about C.C and tomorrow we have C.C. @Southern (US1)
    @Ερμής (GR1) The CC was actually added to the calendar about 9 hours ago - As I mentioned above, we are hoping to get the rest of this month's schedule by the end of the week.

I think the confusion is this on the CC:

The calendar states it starts on the 11th.....today is the 11th

The timer on our farms shows 20+ hours before it starts, which would make it the 12th, not the 11th.

@QueenMegaB (US1)

The calendar shows the 13th for me.. Since that's Germany time though, the event could start at 5pm on US1 on the 12th.

The countdown timer would agree with that, with the CC starting at 5:30PM Central Time (which is also Server Time)  on US1.
  • Thanks Southern, I just looked at it again and it states 13th, how I saw the 11th is beyond me :)

Thanks Southern, I just looked at it again and it states 13th, how I saw the 11th is beyond me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

And for you Firefox & Microsoft Edge users, don't forget that you'll be migrating to the new HTML5 version of the game any time now (Since it's already the 12th in Germany).. So if you reload today and all of a sudden everything looks "off" a little bit, don't be frightened!  This is part of the planned migration to HTML5.

There (should be)  a button a the top of the screen that will let you switch back to the FLASH version of the game IF YOU WANT TO. But unless you need to for some technical reason, it would probably be better to go ahead and get used to the HTML5 version of the game, because that Flash button won't be there forever..

It's Friday -- rest of event schedule???
Sign In to comment.