Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 18.04.2019

What's the point having a monthly calendar if they change it every moment ? Totally clownish!  Maybe the adjacent departments can't make up their mind ......

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Well, we could always request that they stop giving information about upcoming events beforehand, if that is what our forum members want ?

The Events Calendar has only been going for literally just over a year, so it has not always been available.
    You guys will remember that before that we all had to take every event as and when they turned up, and still managed to farm just fine. 

While I cannot speak for another mod I do know that the calendar is a lot of extra work for Wabbit, who also happen to feel that "incorrect info is worse than no info".
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I remember when we did not have an Events Calendar.I prefer having one which sometimes is incorrect or one 
    that  changes slightly than not to have one at all.Thank you WascallyWabbit for all the hard work you put into this.It is appreciated very much.
    RowdyRac said:
    Well, we could always request that they stop giving information about upcoming events beforehand, if that is what our forum members want ?

The Events Calendar has only been going for literally just over a year, so it has not always been available.
    You guys will remember that before that we all had to take every event as and when they turned up, and still managed to farm just fine. 

While I cannot speak for another mod I do know that the calendar is a lot of extra work for Wabbit, who also happen to feel that "incorrect info is worse than no info".

You know well my comment was not directed at Wascalli whose effort is always acknowledged 

I do recall when both date and starting time of events were known. Then the dark ages came and all was lost. Now we have a calendar which however is not totally reliable

I would prefer to see that they (they !!!!!  =  GGS ) stick to schedule instead of sneaking in to stealthily add the extra event every 3-4 days 

Did you notice  @RowdyRac that events are always added and never reduced ?

• Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Is nobody else just a little peeved(or alot) that ggs changed the village fair to a coopcha but still kept the regularly scheduled coopcha on the books!? leaving 1 single day in between the 2 coopchas!!! maybe the really big coops can restock this quickly but us smaller coops cannot!! i know y'all always say, 'well, you don't have to participate if u don't wanna' true, but then your coop gets demoted to a lower league and u gotta fight like he77 to get back up to ur preferred spot in ur preferred league and who wants that headache?!...my lower level farmers have no special seeds, no humus, no fert, etc left and no time and not enough resources to make any more now!! this game used to be really fun but now it feels like a full-time job and ur boss keeps adding more n more to ur duties but u don't get any more pay!!! wtheck is wrong with ggs? do they want all us regular players to quit? till the only players left r the ones with swiss bank accounts and platinum or black or wutever the current color of the month credit cards? so they can feed the gold grabbing monster!!!  sure seems like it these days.
    ok, venting over...
  • You are flipping joking aren't you GGS?
  • comon wth how come CC starting in 21 hour while fishing event running?!?!
    and how come gold fish started already?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Both are according to schedule, the extra CC which was introduced in between for VF caused confusion .
  • When will they give us the calender for May?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    When will they give us the calender for May?
    I January  ! :D 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    They have done a great job giving it to us in advance, so far, this year ... trust Easter hasn´t caused them amnesia... Lets hope for tomorrow :smile:

Cheers 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 26.04.2019
    Thanks for the superlong tropical island :smile: .
    Again 3 CC's in a month  :D , the only part which i feel sad about.
    Saw that shenkei school ends after 2 days of CC , so Rep points will be removed i hope :smile:  , not sure though.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Looking at May Calendar with so many CC ... i think GGS will ensure my addiction to this game and spending in the game will come to an end.

• Really not liking 2 chwe - dont ;like them, never have, never will!
  • ClaudiaGdl (IT1)ClaudiaGdl (IT1) IT1 Posts: 63
    edited 26.04.2019
    May events

Co-operative Championship* - 17/05/2019 - 21/05/2019
    *Shinkei-Suijaku* - 19/05/2019 - 23/05/2019
     :) 
    edited 26.04.2019

Dont count on what you read now, the leprechauns will add at least another 4 or 5 events, more it the month is propitious for their masters, you will see additions appearing like magic on that calendar every 4 or 5 days 

I am sure its the leprechauns doing that, their masters are looking for pots full of gold 

• Well we will definately have the new horse season to add & we have not yet been told what is happening with the new deco valley event, plus the school is looking a bit strange atm, but there isn`t room to add much more. - I shouldn`t say that, they might find a way lol
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It is nice to see that we have at least two village fairs. But it's also frustrating to see so many cooperative championships when the prizes are still very bad and it is also a bit disappointing to see that we have another island farm followed by a candy farm, meaning that there would've been at least 4 temporary farms between the last viking or northern lights farm, considering that tropical or candy cowsheds are now a lot more accessible from the village fair and we can only get the viking or northern lights duck coops from the championship trader or the temporary farm. Otherwise the calendar looks okay.
    Well we will definately have the new horse season to add & we have not yet been told what is happening with the new deco valley event, plus the school is looking a bit strange atm, but there isn`t room to add much more. - I shouldn`t say that, they might find a way lol

How likely is it that the next Village fair starts on the 9th instead of the 10th ? It would look more normal, as it is now it would overlap 24 hrs with the C-HWE

3 CC, 2 coop-HWE and 2 VF this month, this means coop events every day of the month, as announced long ago in a video by the man who didn't own a glass 

Also those 2 CC with 1 day interval last month were no mistake, its the closest they can plan CCs, leaving that 1 day interval to vote 

GGS has got the game right where they wanted it but in the mean time have been trying  to let us believe they were listening to our feedback.  The relationship this company has with its clients is absolutely pathetic 

It would be nice if we could have the next horse season start within 24 hours of the previous one ending if it ends while a worldwide championship is running, because it means that a lot of players miss out on being able to complete the hard work rewards for the horse section, which includes the 5 gold mystery boxes with the gold middle part of the box which give about 2,125 gold on average.
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    How likely is it that the next Village fair starts on the 9th instead of the 10th ? It would look more normal, as it is now it would overlap 24 hrs with the C-HWE 
    @PCA (GB1) CM is checking with the scheduler to find out whether or not that is intentional or be changed, hopefully its just a mistake.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 03.05.2019
    Even though the WWC is running, I wouldn't like to see a horse season come right on the heels of the previous one. I love the event, but I do enjoy a break between them. Perhaps offer something else that would add WWC horse points like fixing the "training challenges" so that we can do more of them, and not to repeat the initial mistake of awarding us a gazillion points like in the first WWC.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It would be nice if we could have the next horse season start within 24 hours of the previous one ending if it ends while a worldwide championship is running, because it means that a lot of players miss out on being able to complete the hard work rewards for the horse section, which includes the 5 gold mystery boxes with the gold middle part of the box which give about 2,125 gold on average.
    If you need more points, donate more flowers to the boat every 5 hours.  The more you donate, the more points you get. :)
    Even though the WWC is running, I wouldn't like to see a horse season come right on the heels of the previous one. I love the event, but I do enjoy a break between them. Perhaps offer something else that would add WWC horse points like fixing the "training challenges" so that we can do more of them, and not to repeat the initial mistake of awarding us a gazillion points like in the first WWC.
    I understand that but it is very annoying when there is a large gap of no horse racing available while you are trying to collect the prizes. At least it would be good if they could time the event so that it didn't end while the worldwide championship was running.

If you need more points, donate more flowers to the boat every 5 hours.  The more you donate, the more points you get. :)
    Thanks for the tip. It appears to be quite a good way to get some extra horse points. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 04.05.2019
    I understand that but it is very annoying when there is a large gap of no horse racing available while you are trying to collect the prizes. At least it would be good if they could time the event so that it didn't end while the worldwide championship was running.

I understand that, but timing is not one of their strong points.  I was just offering a suggestion that GGS could add other ways to get horse points for those who are struggling in that area that wouldn't involve back to back tournaments as was suggested.. 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Can easily complete the horse category with current setup :)

I have to use the Greenhouse and Greenhouse Humus ( yeah, those that most judges as uslesss? )

The more you give, to the FF boat, the more horse points it gives :)

Sorry, I a confused. Names are different at my Scandinavian server and I haven´t gotten to know all the English ones obviously. You write FF boat hmm now what boat is that, I wonder. Would be happy if someone could let me know :smile:

• Sorry, I a confused. Names are different at my Scandinavian server and I haven´t gotten to know all the English ones obviously. You write FF boat hmm now what boat is that, I wonder. Would be happy if someone could let me know :smile:

@Summer (SKN1) Captain Barnacle - The suggestion is to sell as many fruits (crates 5 & 6) as you can.
    Thank you :smile:
    I understand that, but timing is not one of their strong points.  I was just offering a suggestion that GGS could add other ways to get horse points for those who are struggling in that area that wouldn't involve back to back tournaments as was suggested.. 
    Ok thanks. It is a good idea. I was just thinking of it at first because I could get all the rewards when the horse season ran the entire length of the worldwide championships 

Can easily complete the horse category with current setup :)

I have to use the Greenhouse and Greenhouse Humus ( yeah, those that most judges as uslesss? )

The more you give, to the FF boat, the more horse points it gives :)

Thanks. It can be good to have a use for them now. :) I have hundreds of thousands of each fruit at the moment though so luckily I don't have to use any yet.
Sign In to comment.