Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,373
    edited 24.12.2018
    On this page, either to the side or above, you'll find a link to the calendar in a much-improved format. It's called "Events Calendar."

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/186333/bigfarm-events-december-2018#latest

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 836
    Fantastic :smiley: January calender is already posted. Parts of it anyway. Guess somebody listened and planned it in advance. Hope they will continue doing that also for the future months.

Cheers :smile:
  • Thanks GGS for not having 4 months of Viking farm in a row this year.  @WascallyWabbit

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    The FHWE has just started but why is it showing finishes in ~ 1 day?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 319
    I would like an explanation too, only 1 day...........?
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • Dear Mods,

The FHWE has started... But what happened?
    You announced the next:

And we got a 47,5 hour event AGAIN!!!!! It will be finished on 29th.
  • the big problem is due to they are out of office won't be fixed, either that or they never really wanted to give 4 days and this is just a good excuse to says oops another error, we forgot to change length before going away

This problem is not repairable. They should restart the event but they won't do it. Players would not be happy because most of them started the event. Oyster was collected and you also know it is needed in the first box.
  • LEFTFLANK (SK1)LEFTFLANK (SK1) SK1 Posts: 181
    edited 27.12.2018
    Same here, i was gathering ships with oysters and others fish almost week before FHWE,
    now i am looking at "1 day to go" timer, which means less then 48 hours. After all those wishes from RR or WW that we got right FHWE time event i am disapointed.  :'(
    White- Trees   LEFTFLANK @ sk
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Byron Longford (AU1)
    You edited out the best comment. :) 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,232
    I still wonder how a million dollar company can get away with NOT having staff on holidays.
    And no, it's not the law in Germany either..
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,373
    I still wonder how a million dollar company can get away with NOT having staff on holidays.
    And no, it's not the law in Germany either..
    You can't lay off over 200 people and still deliver quality service, it seems.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,191
    Not an accident.........Fish HW......only one day.........not an accident!

gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 169
    1~ day timer new year bonus by GGS  

thanks farmerjohn22
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,191
    On the January page, there is no WW event mentioned.......is it not running in January?  It was already mentioned once in conversation (I am not sure in which post), so I presumed it would run in January.  Will it not run?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,636
    edited 27.12.2018
    @gavinfarms (US1) how are we suppose to know what is happening when they don't, I also read post that mention Jan WWC

• It was proven again, that pathetic, greedy, liars!
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 160
    Noticed also they have figured a way to add more time to the last 2 CC's
    Piddler @ us 1
  • amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 368
    hello players. new gift from GGS for the new year. the village trophy won in CC and that gives village happiness is not there anymore. unexpected right!!!!!

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
Sign In to comment.