Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tortoise pen

Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
I have just won 4 tortoise pens,  anyone got  1,  do you see  any  tortoises move ever so slowly around the  farm  or do they stay inside   (if they stay inside , I will  be  disappointed . I had a tortoise as a pet over 40 years ago  )  Am building on farm until tomorrow 
Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 15.05.2018
    I only won 1 , waiting for land to open up that I just got, you got 4 why not try one to find out? , 
    I am hoping to be able to win the other 2 pets as well, but I am not holding My breathe for them nope, :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    will have to be patceint lol  Was trying to win elusive GML Have not won 1 since before Xmas 
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    The parrots move but I have not seen any movement on the tortoise pen.
  • The squirrels move and jump around, kind of cute.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    what? I have not seen parrots, squirrels or tortises.  How do we win those?
    @Big Beck I won mine on WoF  I got 4 tortoise pens  Maybe can win others there to I had 40 spins
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    All you have to do is look at the decos in the decoration tower. If the decos are animated you'll see the animation when you click on the deco to view it's info. The tortoise pen has no animation.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    The parrots move but I have not seen any movement on the tortoise pen.
    Which type of items u guys are talking about
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The new deco rewards in the WOF @Xcution (INT1)
    Thank you @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  That's a bit of a disappointment 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I see a squirrel feeder but no tortoise pens.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I got a sqirt feeder like deco
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I got a tortoise pen, no animation on it

edited 16.05.2018
    Aw the WOF is now gone, and here I was wanting the other 2 I did not have, go figure, :( , good thing I did not hold My breathe to try and win those then, guess I will only have the tortoise one, .

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Aw the WOF is now gone, and here I was wanting the other 2 I did not have, go figure, :( , good thing I did not hold My breathe to try and win those then, guess I will only have the tortoise one, .

Not to worry you know it will be back before you know it  :D:D

Not to worry you know it will be back before you know it  :D:D

I hope so, in the mean time I guess I got time to save up more tokens for it then, :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file