CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

The Village Fair

Comments

• Lia44 (US1)Lia44 (US1) Posts: 21US1
    I WAS a gold buyer for 6 farms. We DID spend gold on the CCs. Only 2 of us are playing at all any more, and we're no longer buying gold.
    We will stay for a while, as others are counting on us and we don't like to be quitters (and maybe it'll get good again?), but ... sigh
    Looking for another game.
    Send me a message when you find one and let me know what it is. I - and several in my coop - are looking, too.

~Never pick a fight with anyone who buys cyber ink by the barrel and pixels by the ton.~
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 207US1
    This is so very dissapointing.  this was the event my coop looked forward to the most. We always thought the chance of most members winning a gml or two (or three) made it all the more attractive but that has been taken away.  I cant see that the new rewards are any better than the old rewards, and now on top of all of that the matchmaking for the farmers league is no longer match making, just random luck.  Do they just want everyone to quit playing?
    Yeah the matachmaking isn't much fun when you are matched with people that have a hundred levels on you and well established farms against new people.  Where is the fun in that for the new people?

• dcamm (US1)dcamm (US1) Posts: 20US1
    Village Fair...?  Did they take away the great individual prizes?  I used those to  motivate our highest players to earn those gold certificates which really took us to the top.  Many exhausting nights!  Maybe I am overlooking them or ?    
  • Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,451AU1
    edited 11.10.2019
    @dcamm (US1)read back in this thread the last 2 pages are complaints about the GML going, started page 7
    Post edited by Byron Longford (AU1) on

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,195INT1
    edited 11.10.2019
    Well, they might have removed individual GML for individual players but they improved rewards for MORE TEAMS , Top 15 coops in Diamond have fairly not many points ( I'm sure if you try a little bit with your team  with a little bit of team effort and teamwork  you could get there without that much trouble 

I could solo a top 15 result fairly easy with those overdivided divisions ;o it reduces drastically the strenght of competition to be honest it actually could be fun to achieve a top 15 result for your coop

In any way you play how you want

I'm sure many coop actually likes those changes :)

it gives more importance to "Cooperation and Teamwork" rather than "Individuality to reach rewards"

but thats just my opinion  just stating what i see :)
    Yeah its top 5 needed but there is more divisions, so in reality its kinda like a top 15 result

Do you have teammates?
    edited 11.10.2019
    Well, in my book an event that cost 0 ressource and still reward 10k gold + many other things

Is still great

I fail to see where a village fair is'nt rewarding - anyway have a good day

Now if we do quick maths

a coop with 30 players that manage to finish in top 5 

with an average of 9500 gold per player = 285000 gold awarded to the coop, for 1 fair

Now - you can do math for a coop with 75 players

Go ahead and tell me, this is'nt extremely lucrative rewarding - Please point me where im wrong
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) Posts: 314SKN1
    we have same problem in our coop on SKN
    most players complain they dont receive the decos we have won

nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) Posts: 640NL1
    it happened again this morning, should have received 6 buiiding coins, got nothing. Easy to be sure, my tally is still zero ;)
    Seems that rewards reached when you're not online aren't given.
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    Prize number 60 in the Coop Hard Worker Reward, for the Village Fair is a decoration, but myself and a number of my other coop members have not received this prize. Are we likely to, or do we just forget it?
    it happened again this morning, should have received 6 buiiding coins, got nothing. Easy to be sure, my tally is still zero ;)
    I'm in the same co-op as Mrs M.B didn't receive reward 60 nor the decoration at reward 80. Can't say if we're missing building coins or anything else as yet. I wasn't online when the decors where given but got a mystery box that was another reward given when not online... seems hit and miss.
    EllaC @ en 1
  • cej1 (GB1)cej1 (GB1) Posts: 2GB1
    500,000,000 points needed for all rewards ?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,074US1
    It happens with other hard work rewards as well, I don't know how many (who keeps track of cash registers :D)
    but am certain I didn't receive 2 building coins and ghost rods.
    No, I'm not going to write support for a couple of feeble rewards but it should be looked into, especially for players that are able to reach more worthwhile ones.
    we have same problem in our coop on SKN
    most players complain they dont receive the decos we have won

Prize number 60 in the Coop Hard Worker Reward, for the Village Fair is a decoration, but myself and a number of my other coop members have not received this prize. Are we likely to, or do we just forget it?
    I'm in the same co-op as Mrs M.B didn't receive reward 60 nor the decoration at reward 80. Can't say if we're missing building coins or anything else as yet. I wasn't online when the decors where given but got a mystery box that was another reward given when not online... seems hit and miss.
    Contact support - about the only chance you have at getting what you worked for :(
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) Posts: 123US1
    A lot of the members in our coop are not receiving their hw rewards.
    jwllmsjnb @ us 1
Sign In to comment.