Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

The Village Fair

Comments

• Ok .. thanks so much WW... I will do that now.
    roadrunnernm @ US 1 and WWW
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    oh no they have taken away the candy chicken coops as a choice. I used to look forward to this event but I do not think I will get very far in it as I am a single player and it seems to be greared up for coops more now
    :'(
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 121
    We started a 30 minute challenge which was magically transformed into a 10 hour one. How on earth can a team of 11 players complete that??? Are all of them as messed up as that?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 259
    Gift nr. 59 used to be 3 GML´s and I have been looking forward to this event starting again, all because of that. 
    Its gone :-(((((

• This was the only event where I could feasibly earn gold mining certificates in this game... so much for that...
    Guess now I can only rely on the 50 gold per level I gain, or if I'm lucky enough to randomly get gold from the Leprechaun / Sleeping Oktoberfest worker or something...

Are these the new point totals needed for individual rewards?
    Cause lol... guess I won't be earning more than the first 4.. if that...
    AndyTwobeats @ skn 1
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I guess we earn our personal rewards but they are not shown to us.
    I am earning a lot of rewards in small number (not from cooperative rewards and  support)
    I think they are just hidden from us but we are able to get them.

Well this New VF is having a ot of bugs including text bugs. :(

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • jiebie (US1)jiebie (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    reduiced the amount required? We need 1 817000 apples to fill the challenge. 11 farms in our coop. Good luck on that one. And how did we get into the gold league? It is the first time our coop is doing village fair. What is happening with this game? Going from bad to worse.
  • Open tab shows I have a VF challenge running, but the tab on the side says there is not an active one running. Something isn't registering right here.
  • I haven't received any of the coop hard worker prizes  from before I logged on. Do we get them at the end?@FuzzyBear
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,346
    Open tab shows I have a VF challenge running, but the tab on the side says there is not an active one running. Something isn't registering right here.
    If you just came from Dream Farm, that's probably why. Clock does that to me, and I have to refresh the page every time.  Another bug that needs to be fixed.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Lia44 (US1)Lia44 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Right with the rest of the folks here. Very upset over the removal of the GML from the VF rewards. Another good event down the drain :(
    So now the only event that may have the GML will be the FHW & that's only if they don't change it before it runs again.
     Now we have the VF & the FHW events once a month & the rest of the month we get the CC, HW, & the CHW
    Great!!
    Now you've done it, DK! They'd forgotten that one! They'll kill it now! :)

~Never pick a fight with anyone who buys cyber ink by the barrel and pixels by the ton.~
Sign In to comment.