CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

FHWE - Bugs

2»

Comments

• I just finished shrimp and the next one was herring... but instead of herring I got the next one...I'm really angry because I had all my boats filled with herring.

This is not the first time this happend and I know of another coop member having the same issu.

When are you going to take care off all the mistakes in this game, I get constant error popups from updating
    AnneloesG @ skn 1
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 207US1
    edited 27.08.2019
    I haven't had to get oysters or lobsters, while others have.  Maybe they are selecting the items randomly now?

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,491US1
    The silo items have always been random...but they changed the starting fish from oysters to herrings.
    I haven't had oysters yet either, (nor clams) but had shrimp twice.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    I had herring, oysters, swordfish, shrimp, lobster, tuna, herring, and tuna again.

• Unable to make tins of chum

I can collect fish with the boats fine, and make pots of chum in the dockyard. However, the chum doesn't seem to register in the Fish Market, so I am never able to fill orders with various chums, although I can with straight fish. My fish market is just stuck cos I can never fill the orders.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,155US1
    Unable to make tins of chum

I can collect fish with the boats fine, and make pots of chum in the dockyard. However, the chum doesn't seem to register in the Fish Market, so I am never able to fill orders with various chums, although I can with straight fish. My fish market is just stuck cos I can never fill the orders.
    Are you sure you're trying to supply the right chum?  Some look like ordinary chum, but are in fact, specialized chum, and vice versa. 

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Yes, I see the different kinds of chum. The chum just doesn't register for the market contract thing so in effect I can't sell the chums, which is a bit annoying after jumping through the hoops.

Yes, I see the different kinds of chum. The chum just doesn't register for the market contract thing so in effect I can't sell the chums, which is a bit annoying after jumping through the hoops.

:(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,799Moderator, ModGreen
    Yes, I see the different kinds of chum. The chum just doesn't register for the market contract thing so in effect I can't sell the chums, which is a bit annoying after jumping through the hoops.

@Mrs Tweedy (GB1) Please could you post screenshots of pages 6 & 7 on the "Produce" tab in your Farm Management & also of your Contracts asking for Chum, that are not registering it - Or you can send them to me in a PM if you prefer. Thank you.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Have spent time trying to send you pictures. Sorry, not a computer expert. Doesn't seem to copy to this page. Decided to give up fishing for a while in the hope that it mends. :(

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,258US1

Your contracts are looking for "Oyster Chum" and "Shrimp Chum".

You can make those in the Dockyard, on Page 3 or 4 of the Production Menu. 

My Dockyard is busy for the next 8 hours, or I'd post some screenshots of how to get there.. but if you can't find them (on page 3 or 4), then please post here and I'm sure someone will be glad to put up some screenshots of what you need to click on to get there. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
    Have spent time trying to send you pictures. Sorry, not a computer expert. Doesn't seem to copy to this page. Decided to give up fishing for a while in the hope that it mends. :(

Back  to my original comment, you may have been making "Regular Chum" using Oysters and/or shrimp.  The setup is very confusing. You have to scroll several pages back and make "Oyster Chum" and "Shrimp Chum."

• Thanks, Southern, I have tried it again and it isn't working properly. I will get onto Support about it.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,799Moderator, ModGreen
    @Mrs Tweedy (GB1)  Thanks for the screenshots, as you can see below, you have 195 regular "Chum", but 0 for all of the other types,  so this is why they are not filling your contracts.

When you start production of chum in your dockyard, ALL of the recipes on pages 1 & 2 and the 1st one on page 3, are to make regular "Chum", they each just use a different fish to make it from. To make the other  6 types of chum, you need to use the recipes on pages 3 & 4 and you can check the name of the chum that you are making in the text above the picture.

On your contracts, when you hover your cursor over the picture of the chum, it will tell you which type it is. If it just says "Chum" then it is regular chum.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.