Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Time - ⏳153

GoldenrodFarm (US1)GoldenrodFarm (US1) Posts: 311
edited 23.04.2018 in Suggestions
Why can't we know the exact time on events, this ~1 day left doesn't allow for planning in the FHWE, my clock was saying ~1 day and my fish were supposed to last ~1 day, same thing?  apparently not because without adding more fish the clock is still saying the event will end in ~1 day but my lobsters are now only lasting 22 hours.  I hate the fact that times are relegated to ~whatever.  Some events will get the exact time when you go to the tent or whatever they spring from, but not the hardworker events.  To most people ~1 day is around 24 hours, not 47 hours and 59 minutes, that is ~2 days.  It leaves you not knowing how much time is left until the clock ticks down to below 24 hours.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Why can't we know the exact time on events, this ~1 day left doesn't allow for planning in the FHWE, my clock was saying ~1 day and my fish were supposed to last ~1 day, same thing?  apparently not because without adding more fish the clock is still saying the event will end in ~1 day but my lobsters are now only lasting 22 hours.  I hate the fact that times are relegated to ~whatever.  Some events will get the exact time when you go to the tent or whatever they spring from, but not the hardworker events.  To most people ~1 day is around 24 hours, not 47 hours and 59 minutes, that is ~2 days.  It leaves you not knowing how much time is left until the clock ticks down to below 24 hours.
    Many of us have posted the same thing in the suggestion section which I'm beginning to think is nothing more than a virtual paper shredder. In GGS speak, 1 day always means more than 24 hours, so it could mean 1 day and 23 hours, or 1 day and 1 minute -- your guess is as good as anybody's.

• It has indeed been suggested many times & we have never been told that they wouldn`t do it, its probably just a priority thing. I have submitted it again on the new system, lets see if it does any better there. :)
Sign In to comment.