Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Why don't any of the traders and special deal sellers have names listed anywhere in their screens?  It would be helpful if "Benny" was labeled somewhere so we would know that when the mods refer to "Benny" in their announcements, we would know that you mean the reddish "A Special Offer" truck to find the new fertilizers.  For some reason, there is nothing anywhere to indicate that the dude next to the truck is Benny.  Too bad he looks exactly like the Seashell Trader/Tropical Barter and Runestone trader/Nordic Bater.  Omar also has no label anymore and I only know it is Omar because I have played for a long time.  It is very confusing to try to tell new players where to go to find these things.  Please make all special traders and sellers wear name tags or refer to them by their current labels!!!  Thanks!!
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    VAM (US1) said:
    I am level 263.  When the FHWE started, I was in a group with 30 prizes.  I happened to refresh my game and now I am in a 50 prize group.  So maybe some of you with only 30 prizes need to refresh your game????  I honestly have no clue anymore.
    For me the refreshing didn't help at all. Well, I really haven't got the prizes listed in the event although it shows that I got them. Instead I got something much less..There must be a bug or something, too tired to think now...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    GGS see players enjoying the new DSF HWE and other new stuff:

Players:

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I usually have no trouble making all the rewards and especially looked forward to the GMLs at the end.  The group with the 50 rewards gets the GMLs and we get punk junk! 
    They raised the points needed for the GML significantly, so you might not have even made it without a boatload of gold.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 18.04.2018
    Nevermind. Has been 'fixed' itself. I using Puffin on mobile and show correct rewards set.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I usually have no trouble making all the rewards and especially looked forward to the GMLs at the end.  The group with the 50 rewards gets the GMLs and we get punk junk! 
    They raised the points needed for the GML significantly, so you might not have even made it without a boatload of gold.
    Well, that may be, but typically in this particular event, I brought in way more than 1,200,000 points under the old system.  So maybe I would have had a shot at getting the GML for 3,500,000 points as it is now for those with the 50 rewards.  But as it is, the GML is not even on the table, so this event for me is meh! 
    I hear you, lady!
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    At least replace all specific fish equipment and protection equipment from the rewards.  There is a difference between small reward and not a reward.  
    Also, the higher rewards are too small for the number of points needed.  
    If the requirement is raised, the fish pools need to be adjusted so at least 1 of each pool is available and contain at least 100 of each fish per pool.  
  • I usually have no trouble making all the rewards and especially looked forward to the GMLs at the end.  The group with the 50 rewards gets the GMLs and we get punk junk! 

You're likely playing an old version of the game Cli. Clear caches, log out, and do an F5 refresh to load the new version.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 18.04.2018
    I used to like the fishing hwe because even if you were a bit unlucky with the crates set up/pools you could most times make it to the 2 GMLs without excessive playing time (you know, the event would not need your attention while sleeping or working which seemed to be the only exception among all events). Now a maximum of 50 people can get 2 GML (before there was no limit) and one of them is almost impossible to have unless you're rather lucky with the crates and pool setup or you're willing to spend more gold that you will get back.

Not surprised here. I already expected something like this to happen (specially given the current trend), but still sad... At least from the HWE to the CHWE you changed 2 GML to 3, yes, harder to get (like now) but you increased the number; now you decreased it.

Edit: Not counting the removal of the three GMLs from the last edition of the CHWE, from which you are "blaming" the new automatic reward generator, and if that is really true I hope to see them back in future editions (though skeptical, probably not 3; prove me wrong but I think you will use the opportunity to reduce the gold available, like lately). For sure it cannot be hard to fix a certain reward at a certain amount of points. You already do that with the WWC points and for example hwe decos.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I am just in awe of how bad this update is.  The Fish HW is total and complete joke.  It is so messed up.  The prizes are weakened and way out of reach.  Clearly no one at GGS plays the game.  There is no other way you could screw up this badly.

And the prices in the Architect for the Olive grave are ridiculous.  Obviously, I will never have one.

I am just stunned at this constant level of fumbling around in the dark that is going on at GGS.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    About 30 and 50 group:

I had 30 prices. Refreshing did not work. But refreshing and clearing cookies did.

My advice to all in 30 group. DON NOT CLEAR COOKIES. Stay in that group! The prices are much, much better. The deco can be reached with three time less points and one of the prices is 26 seaweed humus!!! If I can only turn time back and unclear my cookies :(
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 18.04.2018
    My build slot coins from award #21/30 which says I won is not counted in my slot.  I have 48 but I started with 36 before the FHWE Event began.  So, I now have 48, but should have 51 total.  I received the first two rewards, but not the last one.

This screen shot  of BF Inventory was taken this morning before the Update 
    I see 5 BSC on reward #08
    I see 7 BSC on reward #14
    I see 9 BSC on reward #21 

The second screen shot shows Reward #21 as already won, but it's not counted in my inventory.

So, the question I would have is, am I seeing those slot coins in those reward slots I have numbered?  Again I have 30 rewards to win.

Also, I refreshed my page by the way and I still have 30 awards counting for my FHWE.  I am FXP Level 36, so I am in the correct 30 rewards category.   I want my proper rewards that are not being given to me in this game.

UPDATE:
    Shows this reward for 217,000 points.  I am at 220,00 points and waiting for next reward.  See next screen shot.

This is the screen shot taken after the one above which clearly shows I am way ahead of that 217,000 at 220,000 points and counting.  The next reward is supposed to be cloudberry seeds.

UPDATE #2

I have collected the 229,000 points and did not receive the Cloudberry seeds.  The next reward is horseshoes.  Thanks GGS, for screwing up my game once again.  I swear I think you do this on purpose and laugh at night when you go home.  Must be fun to cause all your players so much grief!

UPDATE: #3

I have now received 60 Premium Goat Feed for 256,000 points earned.  My silo says I am still working on the Horse Shoes and 282,000 points to get them.

Still need that 282,000 points to get the horseshoes according to my game.

UPDATE #4

Passed the 282,000 Points needed for the Horseshoes and did not get them.  Next up is 20 Seaweed Hummus for 350,000 points.

UPDATE:  #5

300,000 Points earned got me XFP. still says I need 350,000 points for 20 Seaweed Hummus.

I had to shut down because the messaging system froze my screen in the horse farm.  Also having issues sending PM's and receiving.  Although when sent all the words typed are on the screen when sent.  It is blank in the sent box.  The received message back is also blank and the green envelope does not clear out.

UPDATE:  #6

Shows 347,000 points earned, still needing that 350,000 points for the Seaweed Hummus.

Nope, surpassed that Seaweed  Hummus which I did not get, now it is 430,000 Points needed for 6 Stand Up Rods.

So, screen froze when I opened the information board in the horse farm area.  I had to close the page and relog into the game.  Now it says I have 50 rewards.  Here is the screen shot of it.

This is the new Rank Page with the new 50 Rewards showing.

And here are the screen shots I took of each of the leftover rewards I was supposed to be getting in the 30 rewards game.  I am also adding a screen shot of the ranking I had there as well. 

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    edited 20.04.2018

"Working hard pays off" : new great awards. Do I need to work hard to get some ...few more normal feeds for my farm when I can easy make them with my own mills? No. Am I interested in the construction coins? unnecessary. My farm on the go for updating and discarding those useless deco at all time. Can't sitting there waiting for the Architect comes. when he comes those coins have far gone. No points to see the good things in here. And the boats, please activate the demolish button in the boat management tab for the new boats, so I can get rid of them (I have too many of them) as I don't want to demolish my current high level boat (to get an empty spot so I can build the level one boat and then delete and then build one back to that high level. Ridiculous, don't you think. And thank you for the "generous" giving us heaps of normal seeds (green house seeds), but no please stop. I have at least 500+ of each of these normal seeds in my inventory. No kidding. If am I going to use them? No, who gonna use them when the planting time as almost the same as the special seeds and you only get a few dozen fruits from it. These boats and normal seeds will stay there and clog up your server's spaces.

But the good things I can see with all of these changes are.. I don't need to work hard as I don't need them. I don't play the new events for Gourmet Farm and Flower Farm. Hard to achieve for a little result. The speed events? Played only one for each event and lost interest .. the same: hard to achieve, don't need the second ones. I can relax and slow down from now ... and may be, I will loose interests of the game ...and move on to the other games. I am sure many of us not playing only one game or one this particular game. We play and in many other games. 

Post edited by Vivienne (AU1) on
    My build slot coins from award #21/30 which says I won is not counted in my slot.  I have 48 but I started with 36 before the FHWE Event began.  So, I now have 48, but should have 51 total.  I received the first two rewards, but not the last one.

The second screen shot shows Reward #21 as already won, but it's not counted in my inventory.

So, the question I would have is, am I seeing those slot coins in those reward slots I have numbered?  Again I have 30 rewards to win.

Also, I refreshed my page by the way and I still have 30 awards counting for my FHWE.  I am FXP Level 36.

First reward I won was ink  bags. This was before clearing cookies when I still got #30 list of rewards.
    I do not remember what was the first reward on a #30 list, but
    ink bags are the first reward on a #50 list. So maybe, everyone is getting #50 list rewards even if the
    silo is showing a #30 list. So try following  pop ups after receiving the rewards and compare them to the list. If 
    there is discrepancy, then you are getting a #50 list rewards (with less build slot coins, I am affraid :( ). 
    edited 18.04.2018

Also, I refreshed my page by the way and I still have 30 awards counting for my FHWE.  I am FXP Level 36.

First reward I won was ink  bags. This was before clearing cookies when I still got #30 list of rewards.
    ink bags are the first reward on a #50 list. So maybe, everyone is getting #50 list rewards even if the
    silo is showing a #30 list. So try following  pop ups after receiving the rewards and compare them to the list. If 
    there is discrepancy, then you are getting a #50 list rewards (with less build slot coins, I am affraid :( ). 
    Okay, thank you.  Please see my update:

Maybe you can see what reward is for you at 217,000 points please?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Automate DSF loading of boats for 5 gold.........im okay with it.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    So now BF managed to spoil the last HWE as well as the others. Fishing event now requires 3,3 mio points to get the GML. In stead of the 1,2 mio  WHY ARE YOU SPOILING ALL THE FUN OF THIS GAME ??

At least you seem to have a GML. On the Dutch server in the 59-999 league there is no GML left at all :

We get a lousy deco :

Does anyone have the actual rewards list for each game?

30 Rewards and 50 rewards so I can know what to expect from this.  Just wondering if it is even worth my time or effort to continue on.
    edited 18.04.2018
    So now BF managed to spoil the last HWE as well as the others. Fishing event now requires 3,3 mio points to get the GML. In stead of the 1,2 mio  WHY ARE YOU SPOILING ALL THE FUN OF THIS GAME ??

At least you seem to have a GML. On the Dutch server in the 59-999 league there is no GML left at all :

We get a lousy deco :

36-45 Level also gets that silly deco.  However, I seem to be getting rewards for a 50 reward game, yet my silo tells me I have 30 rewards to work for.  I was receiving the rewards for the 30 rewards game until I refreshed the page, then it all changed.  I am already beyond angry with GGS.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    We are lucky to have such a horrible game  :)
     They want to ruined the event this was the one remain so they choose to destroy this as well he he u won again  ;) hurrah

At 217,000 I have got 12 Geralds.
    Next one at 246k is 80 premium goat feed.

Hope it helps.

edited 18.04.2018

At 217,000 I have got 12 Geralds.
    Next one at 246k is 80 premium goat feed.

Hope it helps.

I got 9 Geralds, as you can see in the screen shot.  Makes me wonder why not even the amount of the reward you get is the same.  SMH!

Also, can you check to see if there are anymore slot coins coming and at how many points.  I need to know if I should start my apple orchard or just leave it be and wait.  Thanks for the help.  Suzy!
    edited 18.04.2018

We get a lousy deco :

36-45 Level also gets that silly deco.  However, I seem to be getting rewards for a 50 reward game, yet my silo tells me I have 30 rewards to work for.  I was receiving the rewards for the 30 rewards game until I refreshed the page, then it all changed.  I am already beyond angry with GGS.
    It turns out that you have to clear browser cache , close browser and start up again. Then there are 50 reward with a GML for 3.3 mil points and one for reaching top 50. So GGS did not take out the GML; they just made it impossible to get to them.
    Thanks GGS for the 

Working hard pays off (even more now!)

I do not understand how anyone can write that without flinching.......
    Here is 50 rewards list:

3000          3 ink bottles
    3700          250 gloves
    4500          6 survivelist
    5500          90 pig feed
    6800          3 Roy
    8400          100 tickets
    10300        3 special corn seeds
    12700        250 fish food
    15600           8  stand up rods
    19200         8 construction tokens
    23600         14 humus
    29000             2 trolling rods
    35700          8  premium humus
    43900          106 k dolars
    56200           5 special cabbage seeds
    74800           skipjack
    95600           8 construction tokens
    121k             3 trolling rod2
    150k             20 super fertilizer
    181k            125  premium goat feed
    271k             12 Gerald
    256k              80 premium goat feed
    300k              8500 fish XP
    347k             40 duck feed
    399k             5 Lisa
    456k           10 construction coins
    517k           25 super fertilizer
    583k          16 lobster cage
    654k          1 bronze mystery box
    731k          trawler
    814k          14 lunch boxes
    900k         8 freezers
    993k         4 tool boxes
    1090k       2 spetial lemon seeds
    1200k      14 construction tokens
    1310k        2 bent trolling rods
    1420k       5 seaweed humus
    1550k      14 truck
    1680k      70 seaweed food
    1829k       1 silver mystery box
    1960k       9 Russel
    2110k       30 seaweed food
    2279k       70 tickets
    2440k        8 shum (herrig)
    2610k        9 WOF tokens
    2790k        2 construction tokens
    2980          7 chum (shrimp)
    3810k        8 rustic cute cowshed
    3390k        1 gold mining licence
    3600k        decoration 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Here is 50 rewards list:

3700          250 gloves
    6800          3 Roy
    23600         14 humus
    74800           skipjack
    399k             5 Lisa
    731k          trawler
    900k         8 freezers
    1550k      14 truck
    1960k       9 Russel
    2279k       70 tickets
    3600k        decoration 

Correction: 2.11 M is 30 Seaweed Fertilizer
    Here is 50 rewards list:

3700          250 gloves
    6800          3 Roy
    23600         14 humus
    74800           skipjack
    399k             5 Lisa
    731k          trawler
    900k         8 freezers
    1550k      14 truck
    1960k       9 Russel
    2279k       70 tickets
    3600k        decoration 

Here is 50 rewards list:

3700          250 gloves
    6800          3 Roy
    23600         14 humus
    74800           skipjack
    399k             5 Lisa
    731k          trawler
    900k         8 freezers
    1550k      14 truck
    1960k       9 Russel
    2279k       70 tickets
    3600k        decoration 

Thanks, I appreciate the time you took to put this together.  Suzy!
    VAM (US1) said:
    I am level 263.  When the FHWE started, I was in a group with 30 prizes.  I happened to refresh my game and now I am in a 50 prize group.  So maybe some of you with only 30 prizes need to refresh your game????  I honestly have no clue anymore.
    I just refreshed my game and there was no change, I am still in a group with 30 prizes.....Oh well.  I understand from others who are in the 50 prize group, have to have over 3 million points to get that GML.  At the rate I am going in my fishing event, I will have my 30 rewards before the day is out and then I am done with this unfair event!
    @FarmerCli (US1) did you clear cache, then shut down your browser and start it up again? That worked for me. Clear cached pictures and files (websites)
  • Even if your game is showing 30 prizes, you get prizes from the list of 50.

Even after restarting my PC overnight, I have the 30 list.

I knew that my set it and forget it and get a GML would disappear when DSF HWE was monkeyed with. I'm mostly shocked that it took this long. Response time to killing something seems faster than response to fix stuff.

Good Grief Sally, they can't even force current versions of the game after updates.
Sign In to comment.