Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fabulous CC Rewards continue !!!

Comments

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    i think they should go back to taking the time to do it manually *cough* until they can enter all the prizes in the "randomizer" with their % of application
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,601
    I don't think they got the memo that fish pellets not only are worthless because they are cheap, quick, and easy to make, but also because all those extra pellets make it hard for players to produce more when needed for a mission.

I don't think anybody there has RL experience on how the game actually works, and how one thing thrown at us can throw a lot of other things completely off kilter.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    not only fish pellets but all these WWC rewards too.   UMmmm maybe someone should tell them that that finished some time ago.

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Don't know how to @CM_Hunter said by him
    The rewards are auto matic or magic they didn't even change damn they are the same like before Its 3rd time and we are that lucky to have a same rewards third time grow up.old man its not a.time to tell a lie its straight forward and fair u said we are giving ur feedback where is the result every thing is a lie 

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @CM_Hunter,  I do appreciate the time you take to try and update us about issues with the game to try and make sense of something that the players are having a hard time with, for example the sudden change in CC and CHWE rewards.

However there seems to be a discrepancy as to what you had told us and further explanation would be great.

You said it is a new random generated prize system so we can have a variety of prizes each time we play the event.  However, for the past 3 CCs it has not been random, it has been the EXACT same low valued prizes each time.  Can we please get a better understanding of this new random prize system? 

Players are certainly not happy with the new randomly created prize system because of the current lack of randomness  :D as well as receiving low valued, unneeded prizes 3 CCs in a row;  this also certainly shows in the CCs.  I must now wait much longer for the system to find missions because not as many are playing it seems; before missions popped up almost instantaneously but now I must wait almost the full 5 minutes. I have also noticed I no longer have to use seaweed or gold to win missions and while this part is a GOOD thing, the prizes still do not prompt effort or any type of enthusiasm to even participate in the CCs even if I am not using gold or seaweed.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide. 
    @CM_Hunter  Apparently my question has been missed, so I will ask again.  Can you please explain this new "randomly generated prize system" because after the past 3 CCs we can see there seems to be NO randomness to the "randomly generated prize system" considering the prizes have been exactly the same. 

Again, thanks for any feedback you can provide. 
    Nope we can't provide u guys any feedback so enjoy the system u guys are in thanks  lol!!!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @CM_Hunter,  I do appreciate the time you take to try and update us about issues with the game to try and make sense of something that the players are having a hard time with, for example the sudden change in CC and CHWE rewards.

However there seems to be a discrepancy as to what you had told us and further explanation would be great.

You said it is a new random generated prize system so we can have a variety of prizes each time we play the event.  However, for the past 3 CCs it has not been random, it has been the EXACT same low valued prizes each time.  Can we please get a better understanding of this new random prize system? 

Players are certainly not happy with the new randomly created prize system because of the current lack of randomness  :D as well as receiving low valued, unneeded prizes 3 CCs in a row;  this also certainly shows in the CCs.  I must now wait much longer for the system to find missions because not as many are playing it seems; before missions popped up almost instantaneously but now I must wait almost the full 5 minutes. I have also noticed I no longer have to use seaweed or gold to win missions and while this part is a GOOD thing, the prizes still do not prompt effort or any type of enthusiasm to even participate in the CCs even if I am not using gold or seaweed.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide. 
    @CM_Hunter  Apparently my question has been missed, so I will ask again.  Can you please explain this new "randomly generated prize system" because after the past 3 CCs we can see there seems to be NO randomness to the "randomly generated prize system" considering the prizes have been exactly the same. 

Again, thanks for any feedback you can provide. 
    Nope we can't provide u guys any feedback so enjoy the system u guys are in thanks  lol!!!
    They want our feedback but can't seem to give us feedback when asked a specific question to better understand this new reward system.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    GGS Developers staff meeting:

Ima Genius:  "..... and so, ladies and gentlemen, if we remove all the gold and seaweed from our hard worker events and co-op championships, our players will be FORCED to buy those items in order to compete in those events"
    (round of applause for the brilliant idea)

Ima Player:  "or of course, we could all just stop playing those events since there is no longer anything of value to win"

(cricket sounds)

Many years ago, there was an experiment done where monkey were given a choice of 3 buttons.... one for water, one for food, and one for cocaine.  Almost all of them hit the cocaine button until they overdosed.  This seems to be the model for GGS events.... the players keep hitting the button over and over.

I beg you, my fellow monkeys..........hit the food button!!!!  It's not too late to save yourselves!!!!!
    lol...im not a monkey...im a cat .
    The new fireworks during CC which gave a 100% booster in rps was a good addition. Small stuff like these are good .

also bring in happy hours. they are good.
    Rewards of all events need to improve...there is no doubt in that. i havent seen such displeasure among players to such a high extent as there is now.

Bring happy hours everyday at least once per day, maybe just for 2 hrs. But keep randomizing the effect of the happy hour. In this way, the excitement is there to log in everyday and see what is there today in happy hour.

Also ggs can start there hot deals and gold buying offers during the happy hour. since most players will be online during this time, there is a higher chance of players buying gold.

When i look at Big farm, i see a really good game about farming but im surprised why it is not very famous around the world. Why isnt there tons of gold users and people to spend money here ? what is ggs doing wrong in here ? why is player retention low ?

only 2-3 big gold buyers in my server..it should be 200-300.

There is a big window of oppurtunity for BF to grow....i hope good decisions are made by the dev. team
  • I don't think they got the memo that fish pellets not only are worthless because they are cheap, quick, and easy to make, but also because all those extra pellets make it hard for players to produce more when needed for a mission.

I don't think anybody there has RL experience on how the game actually works, and how one thing thrown at us can throw a lot of other things completely off kilter.
    @artful (US1)  That was indeed passed on, along with several other specific items that had constructive feedback, saying why they were bad rewards. Any changes to the CC rewards would need an update to be run, so if there has been no update since the event was last run, you will know that the rewards are still the same.

Shay1968 (US1) said:
    They want our feedback but can't seem to give us feedback when asked a specific question to better understand this new reward system.
    @Shay1968 (US1) We do understand how it looks that way, but there are different systems involved. We need your feedback, especially about specific rewards, to pass on to the programmers & balancers. Whereas the questions that you ask are a different issue - Some are straightforward & just need a mod to ask & post the answer, but when you are asking for an official statement to explain something, that requires getting the statement, then sometimes having it translated, if multiple communities are asking for it, because it causes all sorts of dramas if one Community gets a response before another. There is a response coming about the rewards, to try to clarify the last one & we hoped it would be posted on Friday, before the current CC started, but its looking like it will be Monday now.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• edited 22.04.2018
    @Corvid (GB1) Those are the exact questions I asked when I explained to the CM why the last announcement had caused such confusion (and disbelief) & why another one is needed, so hopefully that will be forthcoming tomorrow. 

As for the feedback, yes that is exactly what they want, as an ongoing thing while they get this new system working perfectly (or as close as can be) for example, Artful did a very good post saying why goldfish pellets were a bad reward, because they are easy to make ourselves, winning them just overloads storage & there is no room left to donate them to the pond, so when you do another feed mission they all have to be dumped. With that type of feedback, the team can decide which items need to be specifically removed from being selected or rarely selected. There are lots of items that one person may regard as useless & another might really like, depending on which parts of the game you play. Greenhouse seeds & products  or horseshoes or certificates for example. What is that saying?... One man's trash is another man's treasure! ... There does seem to be almost unanimous feedback from all the communities that players do not want regular items that they can easily make themselves & regular mining licences are equally unloved.

We also want feedback about rewards that you do like, obviously everyone likes seaweed items, GMLs, high value mystery boxes, gold & various coins & tokens, but it would be good to know how popular some other things are & also anything not currently given as a reward that might be a good addition.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Detailed feedback was asked for to determine why the current prizes are unacceptable:

I took the time to provide some detailed feedback about the prizes and have attached an excel spreadsheet:

Please note: Any amounts in bold means it is a total of more than 1 prize number.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    What happened to announcement regarding prizes of CC that was supposed to come from developer team ?
    I saw posts of mods stating that some important announcement will come out today regarding the same 

Related image

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,601
    For me, ghost rods can be added to the list. Now that the FHWE has been nerfed into nothingness, the ghost rods aren't nearly as valuable as before.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file