Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Feedback - Lag issues? We need you!

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Thank you guys, I guess the cache and cookie clear dance didn't help you either? I'll make sure the report reaches the development team ;)

• no matter what pc u have, game lags specially when village fair started
    GGS do us a favour and do something about your servers
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 226
    I think maybe the rp booster is causing some lag as the game was just fine and the booster came on and I could hardly do anything
    Piddler @ us 1
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    I think ggs are trying to pack that much into the game that there servers cannot handle it and the only people to suffer is the player..
    Moved On !
  • I think ggs are trying to pack that much into the game that there servers cannot handle it and the only people to suffer is the player..
    Is it server side or client side? There has to be a limit to what flash can handle. Why else would refreshing make it better. They need the game to clear out stuff from the cache that isn't used very often.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • there is still a serious lag when doing village fair....its killing the game....please fix the draaaaaaaaaag
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Totally agree, this lag is still as bad as before with the Village Fair.  I am finding in near impossible to harvest fields or plant them, it is taking me a good 3 mins to collect 20 fields & same to replant. The longer challenges  seem to be worse then the 30 mins but even then it is bad & the longer I play the game is becomes unplayable :((

I thought GGS had fixed this problem ?? 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    Totally agree, this lag is still as bad as before with the Village Fair.  I am finding in near impossible to harvest fields or plant them, it is taking me a good 3 mins to collect 20 fields & same to replant. The longer challenges  seem to be worse then the 30 mins but even then it is bad & the longer I play the game is becomes unplayable :((

I thought GGS had fixed this problem ?? 
    They didn't fix it, obviously. The team members who aren't participating in the VF (and that's most of us), are being frozen out by the ones who are. Lose-Lose. :(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• JenK (NL1)JenK (NL1) NL1 Posts: 25
    edited 06.09.2018
    Still problems with the villagefair. The game is so slowly!!!Please remove it asap. 
  • Agreed - lag is worse than ever now vf has started again - I'm having to refresh after around 3 harvests.  Candy farm doesn't seem to be affected though.

edited 06.09.2018
    The lag is so bad now that i have to refresh ever min or 2 ggs is killing this game loads are leaving because of it.... other team members are having to log out and back in again every few mins because they cant collect from fields. I am leaving the game until after the VF it is just too unplayable.
    Moved On !
  • I couldn't get fields or anything this morning, it was minutes before one field was collected, not playable at all, getting time for a new game I guess
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 694
    Our coop is looking for a new game we can all play together, actually.  If you find one.. shout it out.  Doesn't necessarily have to be farming.

Our coop is looking for a new game we can all play together, actually.  If you find one.. shout it out.  Doesn't necessarily have to be farming.

i play another farm game will pm you
    Moved On !
  • I gather the Village fair was ended prematurely, not at all sorry to see it go! 
  • Since the last update it is almost unusable the response is bad. Any solutions coming?
  • Since the last update it is almost unusable the response is bad. Any solutions coming?
    @McinteeFarmer (US1) This was posted in the Mod Bulletin shortly before your post:

Hi everyone,
    Here is some information, keeping you in the loop:

This issue is not related to the HTML5 update but exists in the Flash version as well. We are working to fix the issue in ALL versions of the game.
    We are aware the game is running slowly at the moment, this is due to some technical issues within the CC event. 

Thanks all!
    Your CM Team

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,878
    edited 17.09.2018
    I want to know if the Lag issue and the Curser issue is ever going to be resolved ?, or do I have to quit this game I Luv so much cause it is just annoying to play when you can not do much with lag and curser messing up, My computer is newer windows 10 Microsoft edge, so I know for a fact the problem is Not on My end, cause I did not have any of these problems until after the so called Update.

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 226
    Lag is worse than ever this morning. Oh and no CC to blame it on
    Piddler @ us 1
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    I want to know if the Lag issue and the Curser issue is ever going to be resolved ?

We're working on it! For now the Flash version should help with the cursor issue but we are aware of those problems and will be working our little tushies to get this version running smoother.

Please do remember that lag can also come from your connection or PC, so it may be a temporary slow connection in some cases. I'm not saying it's your problem, we know of of some lag issue sin the game but if you do experience lag try troubleshooting your connection. It may not solve things but it could improve things for you, at least for a while.

How was the weekend guys? Any improvements on the HTML side of things?

CM_Hunter said:
    I want to know if the Lag issue and the Curser issue is ever going to be resolved ?

We're working on it! For now the Flash version should help with the cursor issue but we are aware of those problems and will be working our little tushies to get this version running smoother.

Please do remember that lag can also come from your connection or PC, so it may be a temporary slow connection in some cases. I'm not saying it's your problem, we know of of some lag issue sin the game but if you do experience lag try troubleshooting your connection. It may not solve things but it could improve things for you, at least for a while.

How was the weekend guys? Any improvements on the HTML side of things?
    Thank you for letting Me know, I was not on during the weekend since My Fur Daughter has been diagnosed with a heart condition, I spent My weekend with My baby girl & boy , making sure they are  happy fur babies.

The lag is soo bad for me today with this festival thing, having to refresh every few mins, you have too much running at once in this game that is what is causing all the lag. A few days off the game for me i think.
    Moved On !
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    Lag has gone from bad to worse -- HTML/latest version of Chrome. Have to leave the game every 15-20 minutes. 

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

same here
    Moved On !
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 694
    I was happy to see the flashing cursor gone, but the lag was horrible.. got out as fast as I could. Edge user here
    edited 04.10.2018
    Ok why am I still seeing My Curser vanishing and still have Lag? I thought all this was suppose to be fixed, but all I see is more of the same thing, it was good for like what 2 to 3 days tops, now I am seeing the same problem again, What is going on with this game, why is this game having so many problems when I see other games with a lot more content  in them with a lot less problems,  Does this game need a HUGE overhaul in order to be set to rights? , I wonder if all the problems in this game will ever be fixed, I guess I can forget bout the Volcano Farm since by the time that ever shows up the game might be over with , especially since all the time that is being taken up for this game has been lately to fix all the problems with it instead of being able to add in more content it seems, that is what I am seeing in My opinion, if this keeps up I just may have to say goodbye to Big Farm, which saddens Me cause I really like it, :( ., and no it is not My connection, cause I do not have any problems at all with any of My other online games, only this one, also My curser which is suppose to look like a ( Arrow ), looks like the Letter ( I )instead.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on

Sign In to comment.