Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 26th- New Rewards (Extended Downtime - Completed March 21st) - Discussion

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 31.03.2018

Also in this coop HWE all the previous rewards have been substituted and the new ones are absolute

C R A P

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Wow guys did u see the rewards in the chwe wow they suck as s**t now what to do play or not this type of event as we are getting what tokens hahahaha
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    There needs to be some gold rewards in every event.  Reward 100 gold for the 10th reward, 500 gold for 20th reward and 1 gold mining license for the 30th reward.  High level players and low level players should be able to get some gold.  
    So basically if we need to win a gml damn play hard enough to be in top 50 otherwise get tokens and be happy now  u can get the gold only through purchasing congrats
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    edited 31.03.2018
    What! There is no GML reward in current HWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

GGS, what do u want? Do u want us to stop growing corn (or, if that matters, pulling cows' udders to extract last drop of milk, or using laxatives to stimulate dung production), and start shooting instead at aliens with RADAR guns? There is no scarcity of free games on the net.
    I surely will shift from the comfort-zone of Big Farm if GGS runs on mercenary motive. As a sane citizen of the third-world, i would rather buy picture-books for slum children out of my extra pocket money [unacceptable content removed | Pickle ] than pour it at German exchequer. 

ANYWAY, I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THOSE WORTHLESS DECOs   [unacceptable content removed | Pickle ]. They give me nightmare. I wake up with cold perspiration dreaming those filthy decos crawling under my bed. Give us a fair chance of playing without buying gold. Or be prepared to see just 5 or 6 gold-buyers fighting among themselves tooth-n-nail in every CC and HWE. Non-buyers are required for extracting more money from buyers.

Don't u have a qualified marketing expert or market surveyor or a decent management guru?
    Now I am expecting some apology with ( thank u ur feed back is going to the team) will be here in a moment  and I am waiting for that act the team done this on his own whim and then send one apology to cover all the scene they created
    So who is ready to this coming apology
    I am now sure will get a warning or banned lol sure nobody wants to go that far but this game gave us nothing but headache  >:)>:) become  >:) and say what u think without saying anything :|
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    If this is a sign of things to come I would suggest using the deep sea fishing feature as much as possible and maybe spinning the wheel before they ruin that too. So next move is take GML's off the jackpot spin and replace it with things like corn, cabbage, and XP? The whole "we are looking into your feedback" thing is becoming pathetic because its obvious to us all GGS doesn't listen to its customers. If anything its all about conning us out of our hard earned money/gold.
    i believe they ARE looking into our feedback... to see what we'd like to have, and doing EXACT opposite >:)
    this would be hilarious if it was funny :rage:
    Do me a favour. Tell me straight, 'U are not required unless u buy gold'. 

Why don't u demolish my farm. I can't do it myself; got attached from 3+ years of close association, sleepless nights, scolding from parents, missed appointment with girl friends, movies gone by, books kept half-read, syllabus incomplete........ too much time of my 15 years life i have given for the game. I can't annihilate it myself.

GGS pls demolish with, u have my full permission. Let me stay outside this gold-buying contest. Plsss.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    If this is a sign of things to come I would suggest using the deep sea fishing feature as much as possible and maybe spinning the wheel before they ruin that too. So next move is take GML's off the jackpot spin and replace it with things like corn, cabbage, and XP? The whole "we are looking into your feedback" thing is becoming pathetic because its obvious to us all GGS doesn't listen to its customers. If anything its all about conning us out of our hard earned money/gold.
    i believe they ARE looking into our feedback... to see what we'd like to have, and doing EXACT opposite >:)
    this would be hilarious if it was funny :rage:

I think you are right! They seem to be doing the exact opposite to the feedback, if anything its starting to feel like a deliberate ploy to tick as many people off in the big farm community as possible.

So again the same old routine, we will take your feedback on board blah blah blah....blah blah blah......a week or two passes and they will do something like put 1 GML back as reward instead of the 3 then expect us to be thankful. It is still an EXTREME downgrade to give us the 1 considering the amount of seaweed resources needed to obtain bonus points in the new hardworker setup. I bet the fishing hardworker event has also been ruined with these useless frankly stupid rewards.
    See, the speed event is also dropped this time.

they know many of us have reduced production time courtesy global event, so we have more chance of finishing that off without spending gold. So less chance for them to earn money.

So drop the speed event, and ask for a cheap pardon. :-(((((((((((
  • Their move is very simple:
    - do they want just to ADD bulid coins to the old rewards? NO.... we would get to much
    - would be there a lot of protests if they were downgrade anyhow the prices? YES, they were

So we see the solution - brutal downgrade to the almost zero and after huge protests the prices will be moved up again. But on much lower level then before. So finally we get less than before, but we will be happy, for we get much more than the actual rubbish.

This is not an "mistake", this is prepared precalculated move. And we all are only puppets in this show.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 31.03.2018
    4.6 mil. points and we have to do our best for 70 premium cowfeed? No, no, no this is stupid

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor leuk gif  plaatje van gierig zijn

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • Maybe a silly question, but what am I suppose to do with winning farm points when there is no WWC running?
    A very basic question, in fact.

Only an innocent boy dared to ask the king, 'Hey King, why are you naked.'

Cheers to you. :-)

Maybe a silly question, but what am I suppose to do with winning farm points when there is no WWC running?
    Great question 
    @Didi1Farm (NL1) next question plz  :p
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Maybe a silly question, but what am I suppose to do with winning farm points when there is no WWC running?
    I think goodgame this collects to us and that we get them at the next World Wide Competition. 
    GGS knowing.
  • Maybe a silly question, but what am I suppose to do with winning farm points when there is no WWC running?
    I think goodgame this collects to us and that we get them at the next World Wide Competition. 
    GGS knowing.
    I'm afraid not, the same goes for winning event points with the themed events. The points just disappear in the big black hole.... never to be seen again  :s
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 31.03.2018
    Their move is very simple:
    - do they want just to ADD bulid coins to the old rewards? NO.... we would get to much
    - would be there a lot of protests if they were downgrade anyhow the prices? YES, they were

So we see the solution - brutal downgrade to the almost zero and after huge protests the prices will be moved up again. But on much lower level then before. So finally we get less than before, but we will be happy, for we get much more than the actual rubbish.

This is not an "mistake", this is prepared precalculated move. And we all are only puppets in this show.
    Truth be told, its highlighted in bold.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    38 Days and counting.......no gold bought
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Take back the construction coins and return everything as it was.

They're placing an inordinate amount of value on those coins.  Bet the Fishing Hard Worker Event is FUBAR, too.

It looks like that. But these coins do not cost all those awards that were removed from the events.
    We need a numberguy, how can a game like this, exist without??
  • Shouldn't the title of this discussion read "New Punishments" as opposed to rewards?  There is very little that it rewarding with the new updates.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    There is too little variety in hard worker event rewards because farm supplies and seeds have many different types and are rewarded in a single type for each reward.  There are too many farm supplies and seeds rewards and only 1 or none of other rewards such as certificates, gold, mystery boxes.  
    I have a suggestion for rewards, numbers are approximate based on my experience about production abilities of farms.  Instead of giving different farm supplies and seeds rewards, give a package of farm supplies or seeds and give less frequent but bigger rewards.  

Farm supplies packages, gourmet farm and flower farm products are also rewarded after unlocking the farm.  

Farm supplies

Regular farm supplies package: needs 5000 points, contains 50 chicken feed, 20 pig feed, 10 cow feed, 10 fertilizer, 2 humus.  

Premium farm supplies package: needs 20000 points, contains 100 premium chicken feed, 40 premium pig feed, 20 premium cow feed, 20 premium fertilizer, 3 premium humus, 40 premium goat feed, 20 premium duck feed, 20 premium donkey feed.  

Super farm supplies package: needs 80000 points, contains 250 super chicken feed, 100 super pig feed, 40 super cow feed, 30 super fertilizer, 5 super humus, 100 super goat feed, 30 super duck feed, 50 super donkey feed, 80 super liquid fertilizer, 50 super honeydew.

Seaweed farm supplies package: needs 300000 points, contains 300 seaweed feed, 100 seaweed fertilizer, 10 seaweed humus.  

Special Seeds: 

Small special seed package: needs 10000 points, contains 50 water, 4 special wildflower seeds, 2 special corn seeds, 2 special rutabaga seeds, 2 special alfalfa seeds, 1 special cabbage seeds, 3 special wheat seeds.  

Medium special seeds package: needs 60000 points, contains 100 water, 2 special cabbage seeds, 6 special wheat seeds, 1 special dandelion seeds, 1 special barley seeds, 5 special lambs lettuce seeds.

Large special seeds package: needs 300000 points, contains 150 water, 2 special dandelion seeds, 2 special barley seeds, 10 special lambs lettuce seeds, 2 special lavender seeds, 1 special jasmine seeds, 3 special vanilla seeds, 3 aloe vera seeds.
    Event seeds

Small event seeds package: needs 30000 points, contains 4 violet seeds, 2 yellow hibiscus seeds, 2 rapaseed seeds, 2 rice seeds, 1 sunflower seeds.  

Medium event seeds package: needs 200000 points, contains 10 rose seeds 6 rice seeds, 3 sunflower seeds, 5 magic bean seeds

Large event seeds package: needs 600000 points, contains 1 goldflower seeds, 8 sunflower seeds, 10 magic bean seeds.

Exotic seeds
    Rewards depends on which temp farm is active. 
    Exotic fruit seeds package: needs 100000 points, contains 10 gooseberry/lime/elderberry seeds, 8 rose hip/grapefruit/fig seeds, 5 blackberry/pineapple/passion fruit seeds, 3 cloudberry/honeydew melon/apricot seeds.  

Special exotic fruits package: needs 400000 points, contains 10 special gooseberry/lime/elderberry seeds, 8 special rose hip/grapefruit/fig seeds, 5 special blackberry/pineapple/passion fruit seeds, 3 special cloudberry/honeydew melon/apricot seeds.  

Farm machine package:

Small: needs 60000 points, contains 5 tools, 100 certificates

Medium: needs 150000 points, contains 6 tools, 500 certificates

Large: needs 500000 points, contains 10 tools, 600 certificates

Other rewards

100 Gold at 30000 points, 300 gold at 300000 points
    1 Gold Mining License at 1200000 points, 2 GML at 4000000 points, 3 GML at 18000000 points
    1, 3, 6, 12 tokens at 6000, 40000, 200000, 1000000 points respectively
    2000 ordinary catalyzers at 3000000 points(lower level players cannot unlock the recipes that use them)
    100, 1000, 10000 horseshoes at 8000, 120000, 1500000 respectively

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    After seeing all the decent hard work reward prizes for the CHWE prizes have been diminished I am absolutely disappointed...... regular feeds and ferts, water, goldfish pellets, and a couple lame decos with no VH.   

Many spend gold to get to the GMLs,  now there is no reason for players to even try for higher rankings unless they feel they can get into the top 3 spots.   Anything less than 3rd place is certainly not worth it, not even the ONE GML with as many resources that are needed to achieve that high of a score.  I am not even sure if anyone has ever even reached the final hard work reward on any of the servers (#50), which really is not even worth the effort ... more lame low level decos. 

I am dreading to see what they do to the FHWE.  That was the highlight of the game. I feel that will be the straw that will break the camels back.   
    38 Days and counting.......no gold bought
    Straight 3/ years never gold purchase comes in my mind lol
    Won this and should have 50 coins because I have 12 coins in my account but now the construction slot  show 0 token didn't built anything what to do 
    If I look in my inventory 12 tokens are present mean 38 new tokens didn't recive now any body let me know what to do?
    After reloading slot showing 12/50 where is the hwe 38 tokens rewards which were replaced by gmls :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 01.04.2018
    Now I am expecting some apology with ( thank u ur feed back is going to the team) will be here in a moment  and I am waiting for that act the team done this on his own whim and then send one apology to cover all the scene they created
    So who is ready to this coming apology
    I am now sure will get a warning or banned lol sure nobody wants to go that far but this game gave us nothing but headache  >:)>:) become  >:) and say what u think without saying anything :|
    Their apologies are now meaningless to me.  They promised improvements and that certainly has not happened; they are still dishing out bugged events, they promised to fix the deep sea fishing a bit better and that certainly has not happened and it has been MONTHS. They are now taking all the decent prizes and giving us worthless prizes.  Their apologies are as worthless as the current prizes in my opinion.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Won this and should have 50 coins because I have 12 coins in my account but now the construction slot  show 0 token didn't built anything what to do 
    If you look closely, it's Fuku Tsuho tokens, not construction tokens.
    If you look closely, it's Fuku Tsuho tokens, not construction tokens.
    Opppps both look same
Sign In to comment.