Add village dollars to member info (coop donations) ⏳

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) Posts: 1,239GB1
In the "members" tab of the cooperative info window, can we add to the donation info a "village dollars invested" for each member?

Anyone else interested in this?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I also think something should be shown for donations for each Jetty arrival and perhaps the member donating the highest amount receiving an extra item.   I am not saying it has to stay as a permanent statistic, just until the Jetty arrives again. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Agree with all of these suggestions!

sig designed by farmerjohn 22(US1) Thanks!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,275INT1
    +1 for this suggestion :)

• Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,486AU1
    edited 04.11.2018
    I also think something should be shown for donations for each Jetty arrival and perhaps the member donating the highest amount receiving an extra item.   I am not saying it has to stay as a permanent statistic, just until the Jetty arrives again. 

Yes I would love to see this as well.  I would prefer this over village $$ but both would be great. I would love to know who in our co op helps to repair boat so I could send them a gift to say thanks.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,863US1
    I think it's a very good idea and would like to see it implemented.  :)  Coop leaders would benefit greatly in their monitoring of who is helping and who isn't.  ;)

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Posts: 1,513GB1
    edited 06.11.2018
    If you have to leave your co-op for a period, hospital maybe, and then come back your previous contributions are lost

Several of my co-op members have had to do this for a variety of reasons. Only donations after they returned are shown making the whole thing a  nonsense.

This idea would be good if this was addressed otherwise the information is meaningless
    Samty @ Cebarkul.......................................................... 12410400344_fc07e4baf3_mjpg

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    Agree this would be a good addition :)
  • jackal (AU1)jackal (AU1) Posts: 2AU1
    i would like to see an account of village $$ donated just as with gold and game $$$
    jackal @ au 1
Sign In to comment.