Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

'Mute' Button for Wheel Of Fortune

Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
edited 07.03.2018 in Suggestions

Anyone who has spun the 'Wheel of Fortune' more than 3 or so times can tell you - that yelling is annoying after each spin!  :s

As it is now, I have to mute the whole web page so I don't have to hear the yells.
Edited to add: I do know I can mute the music, and the sound of the game - I want to still be able to hear when items are ready to harvest.

I would like to have a 'mute' button added so that when I am spinning multiple times, I can still hear the sounds that alert me that something is ready to harvest. Please consider adding this feature! :) 

Comments

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 07.03.2018
    up in the options menu there is an option to turn off music and a second option to turn off sound effects.

you can always turn off sound effects before spinning and turn them back on after.

you wont be able to hear harvests while you are spinning, but that does seem like a short window of time to worry about not hearing things.

edit: then again I play on mute almost all the time, unless I'm filling contracts. I always turn the sound on and go to the flower farm to fill contracts because you can see and hear the ship being loaded up with the truckload of products. It's probably the best animation in the game, my favorite part.

edit: thanks sheila, I'm sorry that that info doesn't help you!
  • up in the options menu there is an option to turn off music and a second option to turn off sound effects.

you can always turn off sound effects before spinning and turn them back on after.

you wont be able to hear harvests while you are spinning, but that does seem like a short window of time to worry about not hearing things.

edit: then again I play on mute almost all the time, unless I'm filling contracts. I always turn the sound on and go to the flower farm to fill contracts because you can see and hear the ship being loaded up with the truckload of products. It's probably the best animation in the game, my favorite part.
    Thank you for your comment - I edited my post to reflect I understand this :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    If you click skip animation and spin 8 times, will there be no sound?
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 07.03.2018
    If you click skip animation and spin 8 times, will there be no sound?
    I just tested this and it did not make sound for the 8 spins, but it did make sound for the bonus spin. (I clicked the skip animation box for the extra bonus spin too, I made sure to click it for both.)
  • If you click skip animation and spin 8 times, will there be no sound?
    There is a yell after every spin - even if you turn off animation and skip spinning animation.  :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I also run with music and sound effects off but it would be really nice if there was a 3rd option so I could have the alerts on but the other 2 off
Sign In to comment.