Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Responses to Suggestions - Discussion

Hi Guys,

You can discuss the Suggestions system & the Team's Responses to your Suggestions here. 

Please DO NOT post new suggestions on this thread, as they may be missed & not get submitted. :)

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 07.03.2018
    Thank you very much :):):)
    It's good to have a clearer idea of where the game is going.
    I look forward to getting more details as each gets closer to implementation
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 07.03.2018
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/174445/responses-to-suggestions-discussion/latest

following the link to the thread that has the responses, there is a link at the bottom that says we can discuss the responses here. That link, to this thread, is broken. It says the discussion cannot be found. (its posting thread 174445 instead of 174448)

Fixed! Thankyou | Wabbit :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 07.03.2018
    Great News!  Sounds like GGS is listening to players.  It will be great to see these things implemented into the game.  Thanks GGS!  In the meantime HWE ends in a few hours and I am signing out for a few days.  I will only come in to get my daily bonuses and start some upgrades and things.  Happy Farming everyone!  Suzy
  • I fear the largely undisclosed DSF rework that is mentioned several times. I liked the first iteration of DSF and have managed to figure out how to best work the current version of DSF to my liking.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I fear the largely undisclosed DSF rework that is mentioned several times. I liked the first iteration of DSF and have managed to figure out how to best work the current version of DSF to my liking.

I couldn't agree more. 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    totally agree, @William Robert (US1)
  • I fear the largely undisclosed DSF rework that is mentioned several times. I liked the first iteration of DSF and have managed to figure out how to best work the current version of DSF to my liking.

@William Robert (US1) The rework is supposed to be based on the feedback that was requested from all the Communities & aside from the contract changes & some helpful additions to the feature, most people seem quite happy with things as they are now, so hopefully we are not in for anything too drastic in the way of changes. - Though I do agree its hard not to fear what they might do it. :/
  • Watering ALL coop trees at once?!

On behalf of all players with ADD and/or a slower Internet speed, I say...

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

What about the suggestions that do not appear in those lists ? Not accepted nor rejected like for example the suggestion to "fix the fishing market "  ?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 09.03.2018
    PCA (GB1) said:

What about the suggestions that do not appear in those lists ? Not accepted nor rejected like for example the suggestion to "fix the fishing market "  ?
    @PCA (GB1) Eventually all the threads in the suggestion section will have either no icon (not yet resubmitted on new system) an hourglass icon (submitted to new system & pending review) or the yin-yang icon (been reviewed & response posted). There are quite a lot currently pending review, as they can only get through so many per meeting.

The DSF is being reworked based on the recent survey & the changes to the market contracts are included in that rework.

Its going to take us a while to get the whole suggestions section sorted out & correctly marked, as well as re-submitting all the suggestions, so bear with us on that, but it should be much more user friendly when its all done. :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 09.03.2018
    There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • danger percentages which are generally ignored by players
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
     All these things should be addressed hopefully.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Yet a new event with bugs?  I was under the impression that anything new would be tested thoroughly before being added to the game after the serious issues we had recently.  I am steadily losing confidence in GGS and their ability to provide a stress-free game for the players.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 10.03.2018
    There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • danger percentages which are generally ignored by players
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
     All these things should be addressed hopefully.
    There are also many things to rebalance for the organic market such as markup too low.
    Base markup is 5% for contracts and 1% for walk up customers.  Maximum markup is 31.25% for contracts and 1.212 for walk up customers.  The amounts are so low that contracts with both 1000 wildflowers and 1000 eggs would not be worth the time for 5% and only up to 31.25% after lots of effort.  Walk up customers give only enough extra money to barely cover production costs.  Walk up customers with no time left(1%) give only 12 extra dollars for selling 100 eggs or 680 extra for selling 100 fruitcake with cream.  Even catching a carp gives more profit.  I usually ignore the customers until there is fireworks that double money earned.  
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 10.03.2018
    It looks like they may have sneaked in a little extra change here too.

I notice that I am making 200 almond muffins instead of 190 at a time.

I can't check right this second, but I would bet the other products received a boost too, and possibly the flower shop on the flower farm, if anyone can confirm?

A small bonus, but it is nice and it does go along with my suggestion to make the farms more profitable to better compare to the fishing area.
  • Why is the issue with the HWE grouping not mentioned?
  • Why is the issue with the HWE grouping not mentioned?
    @SherriiAmor (INT1) There are many suggestions on the new system waiting to be reviewed by the team & responded to, they can only do so many each meeting & the suggestions have been added to the list by mods from all forums, as we are all currently resubmitting all the suggestions from our forums, though some of course appear on all forums. Its going to take a while to get responses for them all, but they should all appear eventually. :) 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I don't mean to be a nag or anything, but do you have any idea when they will be bring back the Layout mode? It was #5 on the Accepted list.

I was so happy when I seen that but I'm getting very anxious waiting for word on it. We truly need this handy add-on to the game to move our buildings around. I'm not sure about other's but most of my decorations have VHP so it takes forever when I have to store them to move anything around. My cows are too close to my fields so I sometimes click on them by mistake while doing missions.
  • we dont need feed as the reward in cc we can produce it in windmill but others are not like this so add gmls and insted of coop apple in rank1 in gold league add candycow
  • When the layout mode will be back? Shouldnt take so long to put it back in the game as it was working very well the first time. Why it takes so long to put it back? I'm waiting for it.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    When the layout mode will be back? Shouldnt take so long to put it back in the game as it was working very well the first time. Why it takes so long to put it back? I'm waiting for it.
    That would be true if it was "working very well" but there was an intermittent glitch that meant that sometimes the buildings you moved off simply disappeared !!!  It didn't do it very often but, if it was you it did it to . . . . . 
    edited 08.06.2018
    First, big thanks to WW for posting. Nice that a few suggestions will be implemented.

A couple of comments:

"Revisit rebuild time of decorations with VHP - We will not touch the coop village any time soon for smaller things like this."

--This is not a small thing. And it would seem that rebuild time on decos with VHP is a simple deco issue, and not one what would hinge on a village rework. It's even more critical now that the game has expanded areas that require building slots (not to mention the building coins issue).

"Remove Wet PigFeed/Cow Silage/Goldfish Pellets as rewards in events including the WoF - Having & high & low rewards is part of event design (removed from WoF)"

--Well, granted, having some low-end rewards makes sense, but having almost nothing but makes no sense. There is a severe lack of balance between high- and low-end rewards. Plus, pellets have a negative impact -- they aren't simply of low value. This is one example of the "team" -- or management -- not really having a good grasp on the intricacies of the game.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Q: Add a "shelve" button to the mission start dialogue to make it quicker to skip missions when using Stackmaster -

A: The Stackmaster's intent is not to skip missions, so we would not add this

Now I'm really confused, - doesn't the ingame text  say exactly opposite? 
     In my language in SKN1  it does - and I didn't know I could use it for else?

Have I been playing for a 1½ years, not knowing it was meant for something else? 

• Q: Add a "shelve" button to the mission start dialogue to make it quicker to skip missions when using Stackmaster -

A: The Stackmaster's intent is not to skip missions, so we would not add this

Now I'm really confused, - doesn't the ingame text  say exactly opposite? 
     In my language in SKN1  it does - and I didn't know I could use it for else?

Have I been playing for a 1½ years, not knowing it was meant for something else? 

Yeah we found that a bit confusing too, but I think that it is just saying the intent was to shelve missions without needing to collect the full amount normally required, rather than to just skip missions without even starting them, so they don`t want it on the actual mission start pop-up...... Of course we all know that we use it to skip missions lol :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 09.06.2018
    Possibility to turn-off the pellets visibility - We would not like to have players be able to turn these off completely, but we have some ideas such as clicking through pellets and removing certain pellets'  (optionally), but they will not be removed entirely

Huh? Do they even understand what we are asking for? Chat is overrun by notification of pellet contributions. Hello?! Nobody cares! Everyone has too many pellets, everyone trying to get rid of them in the pond, 5 or 10 contributions every 2 minutes! Of course there is an option to view chat only but come on..

• @Artmaker (GB1) I couldn`t agree more about the wet feed etc - Really glad it is gone from WoF, as that was by far giving the most, but we will still keep pushing the issue whenever we see them as a reward. :)

@MRG1 (US1) The pellets referred to in that suggestion, are all of the dropped items that fly around the screen every time that we harvest. But we also have one for what you are referring to HERE which is still awaiting review, I will add your screenshot to the submission for that one, as it demonstrates the issue perfectly.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I expect the deep sea rebalancing will ruin that feature of the game as well so the longer that takes to implement the better. Lets hope the plans get eaten by a dog and the computer its stored on blows up so we can enjoy that feature for a few more years.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 11.06.2018
    4000 pellets is still a good reward, just remove the small pellets rewards that have less than 500.  I agree that wet pig feed and cow silage are not reasonable rewards.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The DSF rework will make or break the trust of players on this game.

Im hoping for the best.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    4000 pellets is still a good reward, just remove the small pellets rewards that have less than 500.  I agree that wet pig feed and cow silage are not reasonable rewards.
    4000 pellets is not a good reward. It is still bad reward for many players. And if we talk about those wet pig feed and cow silage, then their is no word to express feeling LOL. 

^Who will aim for this reward?
    No, it's not. Actually, the lower amounts make a better reward because they take less room to dump. Pellets can be made in minutes, and a lot of players use them in feed missions. However, over a certain amount, players are making them at a loss. When the pond fills up, they can't just be dumped -- sometimes people are standing in line just to get rid of a 2 or 3 at a time. they need to be removed entirely.
This discussion has been closed.