Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Hard Worker Event - Disappearing crates bug (back or never resolved)?

So my next crate should have been cabbages, had fields full of them only for the crate to disappear and jump to apples as my eggs finished.  So now I have wasted a bunch of SS, and can only see 2 crates!  Obviously as weekend there will be no support, so is this the end of CHWE for me or is there a way to get more crates?  Will the next one appear, but leave me blind to what's up next?  Thought this bug was supposed to have been sorted (clearly it hasn't been though).So 

Comments

• Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 24.02.2018
    Clearing caches and browsing history has not resolved, so suspect this is a programing bug!  Anyone ever managed to get their crates to reappear?  Or am I doomed for the rest of CHWE?  Will be more than a little miffed at the wasted SS/seaweed/gold if this is the case.
    Post edited by Piebaldsparkle (GB1) on
    edited 24.02.2018
    @CM_Hunter is this what you were referring to in - https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172943/announcement-chwe-issues-response#latest

Any danger of affected players being compensated?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    .....  Anyone ever managed to get their crates to reappear?  Or am I doomed for the rest of CHWE?  Well be more than a little miffed at the wasted SS/seaweed/gold if this is the case.

That is a very good question  @Piebaldsparkle (GB1) 

I have another question, a question for @CM_Hunter regarding this problem and would love to have a clear coincise answer with no vague statements

@CM_Hunter recently posted an announcement mentioning they are unable to fix this problem but decided to keep running the CHWE anyway. He actually mentions that affected players should continue reporting the problem.  He fails to mention if once the problem is reported support refunds all that is due to the player.

Will the players that report this problem have a refund of the resources they wasted ? 

Here is the link to the announcement

http://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172943/announcement-chwe-issues-response#latest

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Have you experimented with various crops to see if you can get the counter moving just in case the crates are invisible?
  • Have you experimented with various crops to see if you can get the counter moving just in case the crates are invisible?

Currently trying to string out apples for as long as I can.  Will do the same with Dandelions as suspect that will be my last crate (time will tell), then will try each crop in case there are then invisible crates, but what a joke of a CHWE that will be for me, as no way to prep, but I guess marginally better than no crates at all???
    edited 25.02.2018
    So apples have run out and down to the only crate I can see which is dandelions, but counter not moving now when I collect,

GGS I pay to play NOT to test for bugs!  This is a joke my CHWE is ruined, gold/seed and resources used need to be refunded and having sat a 9th I'm now dropping down the rank rapidly.  Obviously its a weekend so GGS support will continue to be ZERO!

edited 25.02.2018
    As can be seen it shows collection of dandelion, but go to the funnel and it is empty and counter not moving.  Have tried skipping crate, nothing, have tried each and every other crop type that you get in HWE, have cleared cache logged off/on and tried flash player - Any more user testing anyone can suggest?  Just love paying to user test!

THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

edited 25.02.2018
    So the user testing continues - Feeling I should be salaried the amount of testing I'm doing.

See latest screen shot (know you guys only work in pictures *rolls eyes*).  Spot the difference???  In addition to me dropping down the rankings my score has gone up!  As I have not seen the counter move I am unsure if it was dandelions that moved it or another crop.  Have added more dandies and it hasn't moved, so running through all other crops again, but bit like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Obviously there is no danger of any form of technical support till Monday or more likely next week, month, never.......

• Anyone else have the same problem or am I the only one???

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

Anyone else have the same problem or am I the only one???

Other players have had this bug, I had a bug before similar to this one where I had dandelions then alfalfa then dandelions (maybe since I had less than 2 items between the same item?) and as soon as I collected dandelions, it immediately went to the next crate and replaced the dandelions with milk. But it was much better than yours since I could still keep earning points for the event.

Though it does sound very strange that your score is going up even though it appears to be stuck, though from what I see in this picture, could you still be earning points from the dandelions since it appears to be on 3 points per second? (not including bonus points and booster) I am not sure what else to suggest, it is very disappointing that this has happened again. :(

I also had a few of my cooperative members experience the bug where the silo resets the order of items, but they still kept getting new boxes after the old ones like I did previously so they were okay.
    edited 25.02.2018

Anyone else have the same problem or am I the only one???

Though it does sound very strange that your score is going up even though it appears to be stuck, though from what I see in this picture, could you still be earning points from the dandelions since it appears to be on 3 points per second? (not including bonus points and booster) I am not sure what else to suggest, it is very disappointing that this has happened again. :(

Score no longer going up, so was probably the 1st load on Dandelions still running.  Have worked my way through all the CHWE crops and it's not budged.  So frustrating that this appears to be a pre-existing bug the GGS seem happy to continue to subject their customers to.  Leaves you with no confidence for future events and the lack of customer support at weekends is equally frustrating.  Poor, poor service.
  • i had the same issue last chwe and I submitted 3 tickets, lost gold money ss and seaweed and heard nothing back from ggs !!!!!!!! 
  • i had the same issue last chwe and I submitted 3 tickets, lost gold money ss and seaweed and heard nothing back from ggs !!!!!!!! 

What that is appalling. :s

• As can be seen if I add Dandelion they appear on the pop up dial, but don't register in the funnel.  Score has gone up since yesterday, not sure what caused that.  Shame support haven't bothered to get in touch as perhaps they could have look for bugs whilst the event still active!

• @CM_Hunter is this what you were referring to in - https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172943/announcement-chwe-issues-response#latest

Any danger of affected players being compensated?
    @CM_Hunter any chance of a response?  As support (Leon) has chosen just to link me back to your post, I'd like to ask once again, what is being done to compensate players affected by this KNOWN bug?

• Any update on COMPENSATION?  Or do I have to continue playing without buying gold? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file