Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

best browser to use for Big Farm questions

CM Hunter stated that the current version for Google Chrome is Version 63 (fyi, thank you for reminding me of HOW to look up my current version!!)

my current version is Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is this causing issues? I do have lag occasionally IF I am on for longer than an hour.

Just curious.

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have another question: Will it impack those of us who use the Seperate Flash?
  • It shouldn't, and I have less issues using separate flash. The browsers currently are all having issues, esp with flash they want to block.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Cli (AU1) said:
    Oh good, I found the thread where I posted another question about the new browsers, so I will post it here too.
    I have a game on the AU1 server which I play on the Microsoft Edge Browser.  When I checked the browser settings information, I got specifics on two versions.  How do I know if my game is being played on the right version?  If it is being played on the older Edge Browser version, how do I change it?  Note the screenshot:

Hi there Cli :)

In your screenshot, the upper number which is prefaced with the words 'Microsoft Edge' relates to the version number of your browser. The lower one prefaced with 'Microsoft EdgeHTML' is referring to the engine on which this version runs. For example, Big Farm runs on the Flash game engine and Edge runs on the EdgeHTML engine. That's a bit of a basic explanation but essentially you shouldn't need to worry too much about the bottom one for now. The top number is the one you want to be sure you have the latest build, and this is the number we refer to in the post we made. To upgrade (in case you see the version number you have isn't the latest one) you can follow these steps on a Windows 10 PC:

- Click the Start button.
    - Click Settings.
    - Select "Updates & Security.
    - Click "Windows Update"
    - Click "Check for updates" Windows 10 will connect to Microsoft and check for any updates.

Hope that helps!

@holidayrox (US1) No need to worry about the version number being higher than the one in our post. It was intended to make it clear that the versions we suggested were not the latest but the ones that had been used for testing the HTML5 version of the game by us (the browsers were updated since the testing was done) but this was instead reported as the latest version. You are absolutely fine with the version you have, and in theory it should be even better than the lower version! We just didn't want to say 'get the latest version' when we hadn't specifically tested anything on there for the HTML5 tests.

@Tinzen (SKN1) You will not be able to use the separate Flash player with the HTML5 version of the game, but do bear in mind that this is a little while off still. The Flash version will still be around and the separate player will still be usable. We will also give you plenty of notice when the switch over is planned for, but it is still a little ways off yet.
  • @CM_Hunter sorry I sent the PM. I didn't see this set of posts. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file