Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jetty Information Request

Could I get a favor?

To give the Co-Ops a more thorough understanding of the Jetty, I would like to compile some information regarding what repairs AND rewards there are for each level of the Jetty.

CrazyBigFarm has some information, such as the number of Co-Op Rewards that are given for each level, but not the maximum number of personal rewards that can be received, or what quantity and materials are required to repair the boat each time he comes back for repair.  

If it were possible, could I please ask folks that have Level 2, 3, 4 (or higher) Jettys for the following information?

a) The (3) repair windows, to give me an idea of what he asks for at each level, and how many.
b) An example Co-Op Rewards box (showing both the type & quantity of each reward), and
c) An example Personal Rewards box showing how many (and of what type of) Personal Rewards are received?

I'd really appreciate it.  

Please ensure that you post exactly what Level Jetty your Co-Op has.

For instance:

LEVEL 1 OVERVIEW:

LEVEL 1 CO-OP SUPPLY BOX:

LEVEL 1 PERSONAL REWARDS:

LEVEL 1 HULL REPAIR:

LEVEL 1 STOWAGE REPAIR:

LEVEL 1 CABIN REPAIR:

Once the information is compiled, I'll pass it along to CrazyBigFarm so that Co-Ops can hopefully get more of a sense of whether the upgrade is "worth it" in terms of added time and material in regards to the rewards received, since there's "no way back" once you upgrade. :)

Comments

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 05.02.2018
    Level 2 Boat.  I don't know if the boat had been fully repaired when it left as we don't always manage to do it all.

Personal Supply Box

Hull

Stoage

Cabin

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 05.02.2018
    Thank you @Val C (GB1)!! ! That's a great look at a Level 2! :)

So a quick comparison would show that there's 4 Co-Op Rewards (which we already knew, based on information listed on CrazyBigFarm), *20* Personal Rewards (up from 16 on a Level 1), and the addition of Rubber Latex as a repair material.

Oddly, your *amounts* of materials needed for repair seem to be *less* than that of a Level 1 - upwards of around 50% less, by the looks of it. I thought this was supposed to go in the *opposite* direction, with repairs costing 50 *more*.. Interesting.

Anyone else with a Level 2 Jetty want to confirm that Val's repair amounts are similar to what you're seeing on your Level 2 repairs (assuming your Co-Op fully repairs the boat each cycle)?

*Bump*

Still trying to compile a list of information regarding the Jetty. :)  Anyone else out there with a Level 2 (or higher) Jetty that wishes to assist in data gathering? :)
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Hi, we have a level 2 jetty and we get it always fully repaired, Images below:

One comment to previous, our jetty is level 3 now, sorry the mistake.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    our jetty docks in 3 hours, then I'll be back with some info.
    One comment to previous, our jetty is level 3 now, sorry the mistake.
    Thank you! :)

One thing interesting though, if your Jetty is level 3, why did it only return 20 personal rewards? That's what a Level 2 Jetty gives (at 100% Friendship).

Also, based on your Co-Op Rewards, that too looks like a Level 2 Jetty, which was repaired in "Record Time" (under an hour) and given a bonus.

I can't believe there's no difference in the personal rewards between a Level 2 and a Level 3 Jetty. Hmm..

On the flip side, it seems like the amounts of most repair materials are reduced from the Level 1 Jetty - so that's definitely a change; it used to be that upgrading cost 50% more materials to repair.

All in all, great data, look forward to more! more!  Gotta have it! *Salivates* :)  Looking forward to yours CBF. :)
    Hi, I checked one more time and took a look at CrazyBigFarms sheet about Adventurer's boat, and yes we have that level 3 boat in our village, first blue one. Hope you get more information to find out everything you need.
     :) 
    Thanks again @Meppi16 (SKN1)  :)

I still don't understand why the number of personal rewards from a Level 2 and a Level 3 Jetty appear to be the same (20 rewards), but perhaps with more info from others we can start to figure that out. :)
    Also, I forgot to ask - if you can get screen grabs of the "Extra" donation items that he asks for after the boat has been fully repaired (Bakery Items like Apple Turnovers, Mermaid Bay Recipes, etc.) that would also be greatly appreciated!

Quantities to reach 100% Friendship with those items aren't that important, but the items themselves could be illuminating.

For instance, I know at Level 1, It only takes 120 Apple Turnovers to go from 0% to 100% friendship, or 182 Bonito Tacos, or 5 Cookies.. I don't even know what items he asks for on the Level 2+ Jettys though. :)
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Level 2 Jetty

Hope this is what you are looking for
    our jetty is level 4

Sorry didn't notice you asked for info of fully repaired jetty. Here is a fully repaired level 4 jetty. You get 5 personal reward gags.

I also forgot to mention that most of the village produce asked for is from the T&T and it needs to be at least level 25.
    Thank you @Jenny 1 (AU1) & @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)! :)

Personal Rewards amounts seem to be all over the place. I see 20 from @Val C (GB1) (Level 2), 20 from @Meppi16 (SKN1) (Level 3), 18 from @Jenny 1 (AU1) (Level 2) and 19 from @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) (Level 4).

Also, repair material amounts between ValC and Jenny are vastly different, even though both only show 1 light. 

These discontinuities are extremely frustrating. Compiling this information may be harder than I thought. :)
    About those products, I know that 40 Honey Cream is needed for 100% friendship, same with 12 Grouper Steak and 14 Mahi-Mahi in lemon sauce. I try to find out some other too later.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I will rather write. Hopefully, it will be o.k.:
    Our boat is level 2 and totally repaired.

First window requires:
    raisins 133
    bamboo: 4102
    poplar 1052
    oak 641
    rubber 411

Second window requires:
    nails 350
    willow 1942
    rubber 350
    rope 46
    raisins 113

Third windows require:
    rubber 352
    poplar 902
    spruce 2345
    nails 352
    bamboo 3518

Shared supplied box:
    normal passion fruit seed 1
    normal pinaple seeds 1
    rapaseeds 1
    bussines cards 10

Personal box:
    special gooseberry seeds 3
    big lucky charm 2
    special elderberry seeds 3
    greenhouse humus 3
    seaweed greenhouse humus 1
    spetial humus (orange) 1
    premium humus 2
    mystery box 1
    spetial cloudberry seeds 2

Thank you @aaabbb1 (INT1)! :)

Writing it out is just fine, it's all going into a spreadsheet anyway (once I get enough data) :)

I see 18 Personal Rewards in your box as well, which agrees with Jenny's numbers. Repair materials in both are slightly higher than a Level 1 Jetty, which is what I would expect.  Val C's numbers are what are confusing me, as they're HALF what the other Level 2 Jettys repair numbers are in this thread. I can't figure out why the large discrepancy.

At any rate, I've almost got enough info to start working out an average amount of repair materials for a Level 2 Jetty, although more data from other people with Level 2 Jettys would still be greatly appreciated. :)  I no longer see the huge 50% Jump in repair materials like their used to be, which leads me to believe GGS has made some adjustments. Only way to know for sure would be to upgrade and gather data for a couple of weeks, but owing to the fact that there's "No Way Back" once the upgrade is complete is still a bit frightening. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @Southern (US1)

Maybe the ammounts have to do something with the number of members?
    Its 26 of us and coop can accomodate 41 members total.

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    These discontinuities are extremely frustrating. Compiling this information may be harder than I thought. :)
    Maybe, the difference lies in, the total value of the gifted Items. It's another calculation then  :-/
    edited 08.02.2018
    While you are working on your list Southern there is something I should mention before you let this stress you all out. Perhaps one of the MODs could verify this for us, but I read somewhere a long time ago that the amount of items asked for to repair the jetty depends on the size of your co-op.

In other words the items needed for repairs will be the same for all co-ops depending on the level of the jetty, but the amounts will be higher for big co-ops and less for small co-ops.

The amount of bags given in the jetty's supply box will be the same for all co-ops big or small depending on the jetty's level.
    The type and amount of bribe items to increase your friendship meter will be the same for all co-ops big or small depending on the jetty's level.
    The amount of items in your personal supply box depends on how high you get your friendship meter, meaning how many bags with a +1 you can get in your friendship supply box.

edit by me to clarify my last statement
    When I said amount of items in your personal supply box I was referring to the totals of each item, like 1 2 or 3 :)
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    While you are working on your list Southern there is something I should mention before you let this stress you all out. Perhaps one of the MODs could verify this for us, but I read somewhere a long time ago that the amount of items asked for to repair the jetty depends on the size of your co-op.

In other words the items needed for repairs will be the same for all co-ops depending on the level of the jetty, but the amounts will be higher for big co-ops and less for small co-ops.

The amount of bags given in the jetty's supply box will be the same for all co-ops big or small depending on the jetty's level.
    The type and amount of bribe items to increase your friendship meter will be the same for all co-ops big or small depending on the jetty's level.
    The amount of items in your personal supply box depends on how high you get your friendship meter, meaning how many bags with a +1 you can get in your friendship supply box.

edit by me to clarify my last statement
    When I said amount of items in your personal supply box I was referring to the totals of each item, like 1 2 or 3 :)

If this is the case then, and if it's of any help to Southern, when I took our screenshots of our level 2 jetty I believe there were only 8 of us, down to 7 now.  And, I don't know if this is relevant but my personal village happiness is very high.
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I will rather write. Hopefully, it will be o.k.:
    Our boat is level 2 and totally repaired.

First window requires:
    raisins 133
    bamboo: 4102
    poplar 1052
    oak 641
    rubber 411

Second window requires:
    nails 350
    willow 1942
    rubber 350
    rope 46
    raisins 113

Third windows require:
    rubber 352
    poplar 902
    spruce 2345
    nails 352
    bamboo 3518

Shared supplied box:
    normal passion fruit seed 1
    normal pinaple seeds 1
    rapaseeds 1
    bussines cards 10

Personal box:
    special gooseberry seeds 3
    big lucky charm 2
    special elderberry seeds 3
    greenhouse humus 3
    seaweed greenhouse humus 1
    spetial humus (orange) 1
    premium humus 2
    mystery box 1
    spetial cloudberry seeds 2

So much easier for me to follow this. Thanks for taking the time. We went from level 1, to level 2, did not have enough people interested in helping, so boat went un repaired and fell back to level 1. trying to gain information to prod my group to want to repair boat in the future. Thanks for the info.
  • mrmmatt (US1)mrmmatt (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    looking at the information being gathered,  I firmly believe it is not prudent to upgrade the Jetty,   The demands to repair far out weigh the benefits,  ie  1 more seed.  lol.

Now if the boat was to return gold,  that would be more tempting.   Perhaps GGS should consider having the captain find gold on his adventures.  :-)
    @Southern (US1)

Maybe the ammounts have to do something with the number of members?
    Its 26 of us and coop can accomodate 41 members total.

While lying in bed last night trying to go to sleep (and instead just staring at the ceiling), I had almost this exact thought. I believe that you and CBF have hit upon the missing piece to the puzzle, that the size of the Co-Op influences the number of repair materials requested in some manner.

Yep, *that* I knew - but surely everyone maxes the meter to ensure the maximum number of Personal Rewards, don't they? (I know, I know, don't call you Shirley).. :)

If the amount of repair materials is indeed influenced by the number of members, then making these type of calculations from a reverse-engineering standpoint and direct comparisons will be neigh but impossible - but it would certainly explain the disparity that I'm seeing from Val C's numbers.

I'll take what I have now, though, and see if I can brainstorm a little more. :)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    southern are you saying that if nothing is done to repair boat that Jetty level can reverse?  our coop had the jetty upgraded because all materials had been collected, upgrade was done because I know I read chapter 2 of Yarnacle's story...yet some time later maybe a few days or something like that (can't remember now) & jetty was back at level 1 & requesting materials be collected again.  no-one in coop could say why this happened...now I am getting a better picture of it...now also a bit clearer why so many are saying repairing the boat is not worth time & effort...our coop is 19 strong but not all are one all the time; sometimes only 4-5 people are one at a time...please confirm that at this rate that gathering those materials & upgrading jetty is NOT worth time & effort?  thanks @Southern (US1)
    @ronin7 (INT1)

Well, that's what I'm trying to determine; whether it's worth the time, effort and materials to upgrade the boat and continue to repair it for an extra couple of rewards.  The effort is proving difficult, however, as I'm getting numbers that vary wildly, even from Co-Ops that have Jettys of the same level.  This tells me that the size of the Co-Op may be a contributing factor, but we'll probably need confirmation from the Devs to know one way or the other for sure.

From what I've READ (here on the forum), including replies from Wabbit, the Jetty is not *supposed* to revert from a Level 2 boat back to a Level 1 boat except in appearance; IE., it may LOOK like a Level 1 boat, but the Jetty itself is still Level 2 (and should still ask for 2nd Level Repair materials).  Several people have indeed reported that their Jetty had fully regressed back to Level 1 though, requiring a full upgrade cycle through the Upgrade Menu to get it back to Level 2.  Again, from what I understand, that's not supposed to happen, and may be a bug that needs to be fixed - but will again take confirmation from someone higher up the food chain. :)
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    @ronin7 (INT1)

Well, that's what I'm trying to determine; whether it's worth the time, effort and materials to upgrade the boat and continue to repair it for an extra couple of rewards.  The effort is proving difficult, however, as I'm getting numbers that vary wildly, even from Co-Ops that have Jettys of the same level.  This tells me that the size of the Co-Op may be a contributing factor, but we'll probably need confirmation from the Devs to know one way or the other for sure.

From what I've READ (here on the forum), including replies from Wabbit, the Jetty is not *supposed* to revert from a Level 2 boat back to a Level 1 boat except in appearance; IE., it may LOOK like a Level 1 boat, but the Jetty itself is still Level 2 (and should still ask for 2nd Level Repair materials).  Several people have indeed reported that their Jetty had fully regressed back to Level 1 though, requiring a full upgrade cycle through the Upgrade Menu to get it back to Level 2.  Again, from what I understand, that's not supposed to happen, and may be a bug that needs to be fixed - but will again take confirmation from someone higher up the food chain. :)
    This is the issue we are experiencing. Upgraded to level 2 and it reverted back to level 1. We were just barely short on upgrading to level 3. Now some of my members are not wanting to waste their time. I would like to try again, but as their leader, I have to listen to the majority. The jetty is loaded and ready to upgrade, but I am receiving resistance from the members. Looking forward to discovering what corporate decides and if this will be fixed. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Sorry, I pressed the wrong button and I couldn't get a photo of the personal supply box, but I have a photo of everything else. Our adventurer's boat is at level 4.

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 05.03.2018
    I'm a little late to the party, but my coop has a level 2 jetty and I've collected reward info from five days (repair is from one day only):

REPAIR INFO: (This is a pretty typical repair that asks for a lot of "rubber and oak". There are other repair requests that have asked for as much as 11k+ "bamboo" across all three repair areas. I have seen as much as 7k "willow" asked for across all three.)

edit: added another day of repairs, this one asked for a good bit of bamboo but not the most I have seen, add ~1k bamboo to what you see in each box here (+3k bamboo total), that's the worst I've seen so far.

edit: added a third day of repair info and sixth day of reward info, this will be my last edit unless more info is requested.

It took 173 muffins to get the full reward at level 2, I wasn't able to donate any other product this time because my team beat me to it (that's alright I donate a lot)

Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I'm a little late to the party, but my coop has a level 2 jetty and I've collected reward info from five days (repair is from one day only):

REPAIR INFO: (This is a pretty typical repair that asks for a lot of "rubber and oak". There are other repair requests that have asked for as much as 11k+ "bamboo" across all three repair areas. I have seen as much as 7k "willow" asked for across all three.)

How many coop members do you have?
    Did you notice an increase or decrease in amount needed right after upgrading to level 2?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file