Home EN Suggestions

Wheel of Fortune

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
edited 01.02.2018 in Suggestions
Can we PLEASE!! PLEASE!! get rid of the rake and the brush on the CC WOF. Guaranteed that these come up at least 90% of each 8 spins.
I'm not saying they are useless to the CC. But maybe replace them with something that can be put to better use during the CC. Like Seaweed feed.
Oh and 1 Token Reward on the free spin, c'mon. That's just silly when you can get up to 3 on the normal spins! Same for the 1 Seaweed Humus on the free spin. These rewards should be at least 5 of each on the free spins. 
I think the way it is, is kind of insulting and a rip off!
Post edited by Wons (AU1) on
To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Comments

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 01.02.2018
    its funny you prefer rakes to brushes, i prefer brushes to rakes.

have to agree about the order of scale of rewards, especially on jackpot spins.

edit: totally understand wons, just trying to help myself lol. Happy Farming.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 01.02.2018
    @qewt (US1) Oh sorry. Was an oversight, it' was early and I hadn't my coffee yet! lol :p

Have editied!
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
    I like them, but I don't jump up and down when I get them.  And we do need better prizes for the jackpot round.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Jackpot only gives 30 minutes of 5% reputation points.  It is too short.  

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    They never put seaweed on the regular wheels.  That's strictly a Jackpot spin.

I'm perfectly happy with the rakes and brushes, as we use a TON of them during the CC - Duck Coops, cow sheds, special seeds.. They really help with missions.. And it's a lot better than what it USED to be.. *DUNG*. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,304
    They never put seaweed on the regular wheels.  That's strictly a Jackpot spin.

I'm perfectly happy with the rakes and brushes, as we use a TON of them during the CC - Duck Coops, cow sheds, special seeds.. They really help with missions.. And it's a lot better than what it USED to be.. *DUNG*. :)
    Yes, I agree, they are very useful for using on those buildings and they give a good boost to production. I would be disappointed if they removed these from the cooperative wheel of fortune as they are my favourite prizes. I can use them to help my cooperative members with other events, I can help improve my own score with seaweed but I cannot help them in their missions.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
Sign In to comment.