Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Too Long for a Challenge

Hi All,
Was wondering if I can find out if anyone else is having a problem regarding this?
The Co-op below us in the rankings has had a Counter Challenge Flag showing for over 3 weeks now and I'm a little confused as it shouldn't take that long to do a challenge. The positions haven't changed with the 2 Co-ops participating in the challenge. Is it possible that this is a glitch?

Thanks for any clarity on why this may be happening :)
To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,302
    Hi All,
    Was wondering if I can find out if anyone else is having a problem regarding this?
    The Co-op below us in the rankings has had a Counter Challenge Flag showing for over 3 weeks now and I'm a little confused as it shouldn't take that long to do a challenge. The positions haven't changed with the 2 Co-ops participating in the challenge. Is it possible that this is a glitch?

Thanks for any clarity on why this may be happening :)
    I am in the cooperative ranked below yours in the village league rankings, we are not currently participating in a counter challenge and we haven't had to defend a challenge for over a month, it is probably a display issue or a bug as you mentioned.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 30.01.2018
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file