Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Signed 
  • Linda Lou (US1)Linda Lou (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I agree too-signed!
  • pperkins (INT1)pperkins (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    Bring back once a month Please
  • Once a month! Reasonable, and will stop my draining desire to logg on!.
  • I agree once month is more than enough 
  • Nancy420 (US1)Nancy420 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Nancy420 said:
    Signed 
    No more than "ONE" championship challenge a month. This is really getting out of hand, When I first started playing it was once a month it was great, gives us time to prepare esp. the ones who cannot afford to buy gold. I have been thinking of finding me another game to play cause of the c.c. and HWE which is almost impossible to finish- what is with add more get less time it's just wrong! Back to C.C. ONCE a month please!!!!!!!
  • I agree. Signed. JimDandy69
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I agree, once a month is plenty.
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that believes monthly CC's would improve the game experience. Please sign this petition, and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign the petition and share their thoughts. Please keep this thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 
    I agree, I know they say we do not have to play them, but a true co-op that works together tries to make sure every single stone is turned. So we attempt to do everything tossed at us. We think we will let one slide and end up working it. It is a real drain. Once a month is more than enough. Way to many events all at once, drop rates off even for players that play round the clock like me. Cut back a little and make the game back into a game and not a job. We are here to have a stress free experience. I have notes, journals, spread sheets and misc other things spread out with the deputies and each one had to take an area to be in charge of to make these multiple events work. Happy Gaming, IceeMimi...Leader of the Green Giants
  • Babs T. (US1)Babs T. (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Please return the CC back to once a month.
  • magy (NL1)magy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 53
    i agree with that its to much
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    i already made that choice :D not waiting for GGS to do it 
  • Cher7 (US1)Cher7 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I agree .  I am considering quitting this game. It is not a job but it sure feels like one.   If this continues I will definitely quit and take my gold buying powers somewhere else.  This is ridiculous and parts of the game constantly do not work right.  It's disgusting at this point to me.   
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Signed. I agree, once a month is enough. I need time to restock or risk letting down my teammates. Not to mention, not having time to work my farm(s) for FUN! Do they know that's why some of us play, for fun?
  • TOTALLY....once a month is enough for the CC.

Signed......Sealed.......Delivered
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    signed
  • zippy7 (US1)zippy7 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    once a month is ideal...signed
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    *Signed, Sealed, Delivered*.
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I agree 100% once a month is acceptable

SIGNED 
  • lkrick (US1)lkrick (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Once a month sounds like a reasonable plan! Signed!
  • We don't even have time to replenish our resources, I think once a month or every six weeks is enough.
  • Agree, once a month
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Last Coopcha ended PM on 1/23 & next one scheduled for AM on 1/27... less than 4 days between.
    This is pure insanity.  How special is a  "CHAMPIONSHIP" that happens every 3 days? This isn't about Cooperatives competing for a Championship event...it's simply a massive GGS money grab. 
    A true "Championship" should only occur once a month...actually much less frequently even than that for it to hold any true significance.
    SIGNED
  • Yes. Yes. Yes. 100 x Yes. Excellent idea.
  • zeke 25 (US1)zeke 25 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Once a month is more than enough.  signed
  • Agree, once a month is plenty
  • draynor (US1)draynor (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    At most, one CCE per month. Even better, every 3 months, so players have time to develop, rather than spending all their time and resources on frantic farming with no goals other than the most the fastest. Developing the farms is the fun part of the game.
  • kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    Totally Agree!! 

SIGNED
  • Once a month is more than enough. Need to keep this game fun, then we will want to spend money on Gold & GGS can make money also. We appreciate this game & GGS needs to appreciate the players.
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I totally agree!!! Once a month is enough.  signed  There is too much too fast- what is the hurry? If U make the game fun again, people will stay and gold will be bought, and you can get rich as planned!
This discussion has been closed.