Home General Discussions & Questions

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

12426»

Comments

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    I voted once per month, but as I said on a previous post, even less frequently would be even better!  Once every 6-8 weeks is plenty to let us get our farms back in shape after the WWC and relentless CC's this month!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,890
    I would like to see the CC once a month. I believe this is often enough for this event :)

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • I would prefer the CC one a month, even less if possible  :)
     :o
  • Once a month.  

Signed

• I too would like the CCs too go back to only one a month!

THANKYOU for this survey!!!     NOW GGS may actually get the idea!

A WRETCH SAVED BY GOD'S AMAZING AND SOVEREIGN GRACE.

Soli Deo Gloria !!!
  • signed I vote 1 time a month
  • Fran Farm (US1)Fran Farm (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Prefer to have CC less often. 

Fran Farm @ us 1

• HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    one a month is enough for me 

signed

HaleyK4 / Art
  • luckyluciano (IT1)luckyluciano (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,619
    Signed...once a month
  • sermone (IT1)sermone (IT1) IT1 Posts: 2,564
    edited 30.01.2018
    Ottima iniziativa
    Votato ,una volta al mese è più che sufficiente.

Google Translation:

Excellent initiative
    Voted, once a month is more than enough.

Edited for translation | Pickle
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
    DOLMEN     
    "La ricerca della libertà è l'unica cosa stimolante che conosca. Libertà di volare in quell'infinito là in alto; libertà di dissolversi , libertà di distaccarsi da tutto ; di essere come la fiamma di una candela che , nonostante il paragone con la luce di miliardi di stelle , rimane intatta perchè non ha mai finto di essere più di quanto non fosse : solo una candela"
    (Carlos Castaneda)

• I would prefer less than once a month. How about 11 times a years. 
    2015Rapture @ us 1
  • You muck about on the first day so you can't even play...then here we are on the final day and you butt in with your stupid tinkering while I'm trying to do shut-down & long plant. I'm gone 10hours...can't you you do your 'optimizing & adjustments' when I'm not on? maybe 2 days to play the Championships...so quit this weekly thing. So much down time, more down-time than play time!!! what a crock...you jerks! You are a flippin hazard to my health!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    edited 30.01.2018

I don't mind the contstant challenges. Our coop members just do the missions we can and then collect whatever rewards we get without any pressure to perform.

Although, I would like to see the Shinkei and WOF events run as their regular versions rather than always being linked to the Coop Challenge.

Which WOF would u like to see on the regular versions? That DOES happens for time to time. There is as good as a WOF for nearly anything in the game. Even the temp farms has. They are introducing a new one. No wonder of there also will be one for the Chience New Year as well.... (the regular WOF is all red)

HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS BE RUN EACH MONTH?

there is no option for the many of us who would rather see coop championships less frequently then every month,
    how about adding a 6 week, 8 week, or quarterly option ?
    the way the existing poll is, you are asking us to choose out of a worst case scenerio imho
    Even I (and many others in my coop) also wants it even less, but as I already stated earlier, then this is a start IF we can have it just 1 time a month.

-----

And just for asking, but shouldnt the total of % not be 100? Because in what world does 91 + 5 + 1 + 0 = 100? Or have I misunderstood something?
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • Voted, once a month.
This discussion has been closed.