Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Once a month. I am so burned out on CCs that I've come to dread them. GG should want to build anticipation and have everyone excited to compete and buy gold. What a surprise they're doing the exact opposite.   
  • Less than once a month would be great.  How about once every 2 months.  But I predict greed will out vote us all
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I would prefer between  4 - 6 CCs a year + if could be done an annual WCC where most of the winning  co-ops from each server play each other . Those co-ops may battle it out through the year for privilege of representing their server
  • ali7139 (HU1)ali7139 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 23
    signed
  • I totally agree! There are WAY TOO MANY CCs a month! They are totally spoiling my fun of farming!

A max of one a month is my vote!

Ora
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    PCA (GB1) said:

Let's face it, GGS never ever, not even once, listened to players, unless players were asking for some addition, like a cat on the farm, lol cat which sadly has been delivered.

GGS would have to go bankrupt first, then maybe they'll consider listening to their paying customers rather than rewarding as special ambassadors the non paying ones who always applaud

CC once a month is more than enough, but to be honest it is quite time GGS forgot about CC and gave its paying customers a new event to replace CC that has been around since more than 2 years

VOTED for CC 1 time each month 

I agree, I have not bought gold in a long time. I might buy some on occasion if the need was a little more spread out. Double, triple, quadruple stacking of events is getting a bit to much. I also voted for CC 1 time each month
  • Hope this poll is the last thing GGS will find to change things up fcol.
  • Once a month is even too many.  Liked wellyworld's comment.  I wish GGS would make it quarterly again and something to look forward to.  There is so much new content, it's hard to do the regular farm stuff without all the constant coopchas and other events.  No time to build up resources in between, and I'm tired of buying so much gold.  Have other things I can spend my money on.  But because of greed, I doubt they'll change it back.  Sad, because they are losing a lot of very good players who used to enjoy the game.  Most of the fun has gone out of playing.  It's drudgery :-(

• I would prefer between  4 - 6 CCs a year + if could be done an annual WCC where most of the winning  co-ops from each server play each other . Those co-ops may battle it out through the year for privilege of representing their server
    That's a great idea!
  • Signed
  • once a month
  • Brienna (US1)Brienna (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Holding the championship once a month would make it a more special event.  It would also make the game more enjoyable and allow time and resources to work on improving the farms.  
    The constant championships have become drudgery .
  • vere (GB1)vere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    You are destroying the game and losing too many good player with the barrage of events and weekly CC. Your platform cannot even deal with the bombardment as the drag is ridiculous. Why do you have to start another poll when it's clear that the majority want the barrage to stop. I have voted once a month for the 2 time but in the meantime we are losing good players.  Will you listen and stop faffing around
    vere  
    and
     becoming very disillusioned with GOODGAME as it's not a goodgame anymore :((( 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    So over 90% checked once a month.    Now do you all think GG will listen?
    Not if 90%, represents only 1% of actual players....so few of us here..
  • Once a month for the CC is sufficient.  No time to replenish inventories and supplies to prepare for a weekly CC.

• where do you sign? I voted yes for once a month
  • I vote once a month.
  • I totally agree, once a month
    signed
  • bkatica (HU1)bkatica (HU1) HU1 Posts: 621
    once a month
  • WOW --  (these are your words) We know from previous feedback that the majority of you do want the CC only once a month. 

How much louder do we have to scream to get GoodGame to understand we are sick and tired of having it more than once a month.   It has definitely hurt trying to recruit new members -- all I'm hearing is "I'm leaving the game".  

Greed of money can and will destroy.  

Okay I'm done.  I just really hope that for once when the majority speaks -- YOU WILL LISTEN.
  • Once a month is more then enough. Signed. :smile:
  • voted once a month

Donnalusue

leader of Major Misfits
  • sparrow (US1)sparrow (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    I vote for once a month
  • Petere (GB1)Petere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    as most people have said on this forum once a month is more than enough for low level farms like me we do not have enough time to replenish stock's plus all the other events going on it makes it a joke no fun to play any more to much going on dont get me wrong i like playing the events but 3 CC's a month is makeing me feel like giving up the game on my CO-OP we have already lost some players who find it to much.......
  • Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 30.01.2018
    Ugh, I feel like GGS has assigned the wrong dev teams to the wrong games. Empire's team is sucking PvP out faster than a cosmic vacuum and a super sized tornado put together, and Bigfarm's team is throwing it in faster than they can make it. Honestly, I have hope for this thread succeeding. This is the EXACT response GGS got when they pushed a game breaking update in empire, and after the uproar, similar to this, the update was mostly scrapped. So to be fair, we still have a chance. As for the CC's, I hated missions to begin with. I initially started BigFarm to escape the PvP ravished world of empire, but now, I'm going the other way! That's really sad when a company looks at a farm game and a war game and says "hmm, farming = daily PvP. war = relaxing and more boring than watching paint dry." Actually, now that I'm looking at it, it's quite funny. If anything, Stillfront's partnership with GGS was a terrible mistake.They're the ones who have to fix the mess GGS made of all their holdings, and this one's currently the worst now. CC's are so constant now that I only get RP from the wheel, and that's all I'll do. If I get booted for that, then so be it. That's a wrap for me. I hope this gets fixed before not just me and the tons of other players that posted here leave, but before GGS goes bankrupt from these constant mistakes. I realize this post may break a few rules, but it's worth it to prove the point. Either switch dev teams, or teach them how to do their jobs (and preferably get management to make good choices, if that's where the problems are stemming from).

Signed, Gohan139,
    Post edited by Gohan139 (US1) on
  • orial (US1)orial (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I vote for once a month or even once every three months. It is too demanding 
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    The only positive for me with running the co-op championships so often is that I get cert's quicker to raise my various tractors quicker lol other then that once a month is fine.

On a different note am tired of the regular hwe, there is no way I can even get close to getting those highly coveted gml anymore,. Love the fishing hwe....

• once a month....please
  • mas03mom (US1)mas03mom (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Once a month! Voted!
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 30.01.2018

I don't mind the contstant challenges. Our coop members just do the missions we can and then collect whatever rewards we get without any pressure to perform.

Although, I would like to see the Shinkei and WOF events run as their regular versions rather than always being linked to the Coop Challenge.

Post edited by woodenskull (US1) on
This discussion has been closed.