Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Village challenge Flags

This may seem like a silly question but...in village challenges, how do we tell if a flag on the co-op below is a counter-challenge or an inactive co-op flag?
To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
    If the coop below you is flying a red flag, that means they have challenged you.  If they are flying a blue flag, that means they've been challenged by the coop below them.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    If you hover on the orange/gold striped wagon, there is a chart showing all the flags for the three coops - fairly easy to decipher who is being challenged/has challenged each other
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Ok Thanks guys. The flag in the co-op below us has been there for nearly 2 weeks now so I thought I'd ask in case something had changed regarding Village Challenges and I've missed it.
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file