Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Well this is total rubbish isn't it, I made the last one just squeezingly, level 344 and a daily player, never had trouble with previous events and now we have to collect pearls only from Oleg.  GGS you have received a barrage of complaints from your customers "yes customers" and you make the stupid event even more difficult, do you not like us, what is it that you don't get, send me an email I am willing to listen to your side, wish you could do the same for your players, bit of give and take.
    It's a love hate relationship, GGS loves to do things we hate!
  • ESP2014 (US1)ESP2014 (US1) Posts: 149
    edited 25.01.2018
    I am level 384 with 6 Orchards, 4 Meadows & 10 Apiaries barely squeezed out Level 3 last time because I burned through about 1/4 of my Special Aloe Seeds stash that was at about 800 packets or so that I have been saving since the start of the FF nursery) & now we only get Pearls from OLEG?

Food Truck is almost workable, a bit lofty, but WEDDING PLANNER is full of it - WHY IS GETTING MARRIED SO HARD?

Suggestion:  Level 3 totals should be level 6 totals, for the pearls, divide that number by at least 10.

[Unacceptable comments removed, please watch the language. Thankyou | Wabbit]

Language was fine - you did not like the inference!
    Post edited by ESP2014 (US1) on
  • i started the wedding event got onto the collecting of the black pearls before the snowman event started now im not getting any pearl drops at all only from the dog ! this is not right please this needs looking into . 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Since the hotfix I have had no black pearls dropping on the flower farm.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes I am having the same problem.
    oleg.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    i started the wedding event got onto the collecting of the black pearls before the snowman event started now im not getting any pearl drops at all only from the dog ! this is not right please this needs looking into . 
    Check out the announcement and other posts about this -- it's changed.  The pearls no longer drop on the farm.  Details in the Bulletin.
  • How am i supposed to finish wedding planner when there are no pearls, I have just loaded the game this morning everything needed harvesting checked my pearls 1755 harvested all my flower farm which included 12 apiary i shop i distillery 4 fields 4 olives 2 citrus and silo etc not 1 pearl i still have 1755 think theres a bug somewhere. I didnt quite finish this last time and am off work for 5 days so have been playing this to finish it this time but oh no gg youve stuffed it up again x please fix this

How am i supposed to finish wedding planner when there are no pearls, I have just loaded the game this morning everything needed harvesting checked my pearls 1755 harvested all my flower farm which included 12 apiary i shop i distillery 4 fields 4 olives 2 citrus and silo etc not 1 pearl i still have 1755 think theres a bug somewhere. I didnt quite finish this last time and am off work for 5 days so have been playing this to finish it this time but oh no gg youve stuffed it up again x please fix this

IT IS FIXED. u get them from Oleg. Period. There is many other threads about this. The game text has all along said, from Olegs fishing. That never was the case untill yesterdays hotfix.
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Wedding Planner is a Rip. Just harvested the entire farm and not one pearl. The numbers to fulfill are crazy high. Fishing has produced pearls 1 time for me.  The food truck is awful too. Not enough time for what needs collected - Yes! Adjustments needed.:/ :/
  • @MissPony (US1) Only get them from having Oleg fish now. I agree they need to fix drop rates/amt. needed as well like many have suggested.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 26.01.2018
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)@Southern (US1)

Sorry, if you allready got this information (hard to keep track), but here it goes:
    - inflatable boat in shallow waters: 35 pearls
    - dingy in stranquil waters: 50 pearls
    - sailboat in wild river: 60 pearls
    - motorboat at seasite: 70 pearls
    - nortland boat in high seas: 80 pearls
    - driffter in starry waters: 100 pearls
    - longboat  in uncharted waters: 115 pearls

both bass and bonito, 10 minutes fishing gave me 4 pearls.

Will edit post when I get more information
    Post edited by aaabbb1 (INT1) on
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I would just like to say a big Thanks for everyone who painstakingly post the figures, it is a real help to us farmers.  Once again thankyou :):) 
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
     I agree with the time for things to produce on flower farm  the amounts are to high and the pearles are not dropping when we harvest so no way I'm I going to finish the event , and we Cannot use the seaweed  fertilizer on the orchards on the flower farm its is every in fair
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    the only pearls getting counted are the ones from Oleg it is going for ever to get the pearls.
  • Two days of Oleg on the boats and have managed just 728 pearls in total so far - yes in 2 days!  I dont know if there was an option for different levels of this event, I didn't get any - just straight in at this level (requires 1930 pearls) But if 2 days gives just 728, then 4 days would give 1456 which still isn't enough!  Madness.  
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    ehhh I do not get pearls from Oleg neither when sending him fishing on a boat or fishing i.e bonito manually! Only place I get a couple pearls from, at a time, is when harvesting plants ... and from the doghouse. No where else! I have no chance collecting 1930 pearls even before this event ends! What a farce! *shakes head*

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    ehhh I do not get pearls from Oleg neither when sending him fishing on a boat or fishing i.e bonito manually! Only place I get a couple pearls from, at a time, is when harvesting plants ... and from the doghouse. No where else! I have no chance collecting 1930 pearls even before this event ends! What a farce! *shakes head*

First day, I got the pearls from harvesting flowerfarm, after that I get from Oleg & only Oleg..somewhere between 65-120 pearls for the boats, less for letting ham fishing manually for 2 hours.
    Try again, Summer ...it's there now.
    -didah
  • Wedding Planner Event t
    The info of where pearls are collected is all wrong when clicking on show me it takes you to fields on flower farm when clicking on HELP it says from fishing Oleg...been playing hours in and pearls are not accumulating fast enough to keep up with running time of event...Making it impossible to achieve...
    very disappointing as I like the idea of having events that apply to the different farms.
    I also saw that there is a call to change the regularity of the championships to once a month totally concur it leaves little time to upgrade and recoup storage etc 
    thanx 888ushy  
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I still think that the amount of pearls required is too high, specially since only Oleg can catch them and his drop rate is not too big. To complete the task on level 3 you need to be logging in every hour for about a day. That is way too much.

A request: if Oleg is going to count on a task meant to the flower farm, can you please add his timer to the flower farm timer? Many times he is ready and I completely forget about him, since he is on the side and there is ready notification on the clock panel

And a reminder: can  you please fix the flower farm clock? It always resets when the dockyard is ready, so probably is not a bug that is hard to fix.
  • I got 100 black pearls from sending Oleg out on a rented boat for an hour. (When I harvested him when he returned).

I would like to get past the black pearls before all the time runs out (again!) and see what the remaining tasks are. Wondering if the other tasks will also be as impossible!

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Thank you dinah for answering :smile: You are right, now I do not get pearls from harvesting plants, but from Oleg. It is quite confusing tbh. Because as 888ushy writes when clicking on `show me´ it takes us to the fields. I never thought of clicking on HELP. By reading threads here I understood that we were supposed to get pearls from Oleg.

May I ask the creators why we only get pearls from Oleg - seeing that they are so few = it takes unreasonably long time to collect enough! Why not also from the fields and other options at the Flower farm? There should be a reasonable chance of collecting all thats needed. As is now, the event is meaningless and no fun to play. Doubt I will adventure on it again unless changes are made.

Cheers :smile:
  • Pearls are only dropping from mermaid bay and the greenhouse   once in awhile from the shop
    fields, honey, olives, citrus  nothing
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    edited 25.01.2018
    Nothing at all from Mermaid Bay this morning or the flower farm    :(

Nothing at all from Mermaid Bay this morning or the flower farm    :(

Doesnt incluse the fishing xp
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Two days of Oleg on the boats and have managed just 728 pearls in total so far - yes in 2 days!  I dont know if there was an option for different levels of this event, I didn't get any - just straight in at this level (requires 1930 pearls) But if 2 days gives just 728, then 4 days would give 1456 which still isn't enough!  Madness.  
    if you didn't finish the event the last time you continue to start at level 3 .... sucks to be sure
  • 358/1930 in two days
    pearls no longer dropping from mermaid bay or the greenhouse
    Can we get this fixed please?

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    BUGS BUGS BUGS - When will this ever end GGS?????????  :/:/:/:/
  • Jules818 (US1)Jules818 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I'm still on pearls because they haven't moved off of 770 in the last 36-48 hours.  For whatever reason they stopped letting me collect them.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Haven't been getting any sending Oleg out to fish, either.
    None anywhere.
  • not bothering with this event now

• My puppies are the only ones delivering pearls    :(      so I'm getting three a day
Sign In to comment.