Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HWE / CHWE - Bugs

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
We are still having an issue where the item order for the cooperative hard worker event is resetting randomly. I had this happen while I was on dandelions. I harvested one garden with edge crops and it should have lasted over 8 minutes, however it immediately moved to the next item (alfalfa) and reset the item after that one (dandelion, which was changed to milk). Luckily it did not affect me that badly and I didn't lose my ranking because of it, however because of this bug one of my cooperative members had their item order reset at least 3 times during the event and another, who was running at 1st place in their level group, ended up finishing 2nd. It is not very fair to continue running this event if you cannot fix this since many players are losing the resources they used to help get bonus points or to sustain a certain amount of points over a period of time.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 02.09.2019
    Although the silo is working correctly on my farm (level 268), a level 60 member of my co-op has just told me he can't get his silo to start counting the harvest.  There are players on the score table but only 4.  Is anyone else having this problem?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • yeah mine doesn't work either level 55
  • I keep harvesting my corn for the silo event and it is just not registering in the silo. No ranking saying no corn has been harvested...nothing. Any tips or any help?
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    yeah mine doesn't work either level 55

Thank you for replying.  Hope it gets sorted soon
  • Mine is not either, I see there are people that are already up in the 20K and I have harvested special corn seeds and 3 rounds of regular seeds on 4 fields and it is not even registering one corn
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    My silo is broken....Help!  It shows that it is harvesting, but not indicating hours or points per second.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I have not had this issue but I have had one of my cooperative members have this issue. I hope it will either resolve itself quickly or be fixed very soon.
  • PaleDawn (US1)PaleDawn (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Same for me, i am on the corn and it is not got a timer or doing anything with my count...i see 9 player's on the board, 1 with 20k on there points, and i have been working on it as soon as it started...
  • Mine is not working either, neither is anyone in co-op.  It takes the product and even goes up levels, but it will not count it or let you move on - do not waste gold on the skip button, it does not work, in that the counter still will  not work.  Level 56
  • harvested 7 fields of special corn and counter is not working at all. corn just falls through the funnel. 
    rebooted game after clearing everything planted normal corn same thing nothing,.
    wasted 100 gold to move to next box and it did. now its not collecting dandelions. 6 plots of special seed with super humus wasted.

once again GGS cant get their game working.
    its has been slow and laggy with all the events piled on top of each other as well

• same been trying for hours and it wont count my corn lame
  • Hi Guys,

Can you try on another browser & see if that makes any difference please.
  • chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I'm having the same issue with my silo. I looked on the calendar and the event isn't even scheduled to begin until the 15th. Wasted seven fields of special corn seeds, 6 regular humus, and 1 seaweed humus. I'll worry about it tomorrow. 
  • Hi Guys,

Can you try on another browser & see if that makes any difference please.
    No difference
  • I'm having the same issue with my silo. I looked on the calendar and the event isn't even scheduled to begin until the 15th. Wasted seven fields of special corn seeds, 6 regular humus, and 1 seaweed humus. I'll worry about it tomorrow. 
    @chbamb (US1) It is the 15th already CET - However, it is looking like there is something odd occurring in the 41-64 bracket.
  • harvested 7 fields of special corn and counter is not working at all. corn just falls through the funnel. 
    rebooted game after clearing everything planted normal corn same thing nothing,.
    wasted 100 gold to move to next box and it did. now its not collecting dandelions. 6 plots of special seed with super humus wasted.

its has been slow and laggy with all the events piled on top of each other as well

im back in. silo now working
    my co op mate who is level 64 said in her section only 2 players on scoreboard. she cant get in,
    another co op player in same section has still not got silo working either
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 15.01.2018
    harvested 7 fields of special corn and counter is not working at all. corn just falls through the funnel. 

I am like you, I harvested a bunch of fields of special corn, using up my seaweed humus and the counter is still not working.  I thought about spending 100 gold to move the funnel over, but since you posted that the next item in the line up is still having a non-count problem, I will not waste my gold.  This event is just a waste, I am not even going to deal with it...It's a total lost cause!  More broken toys to play with... :'(:o:(:'(
  • I tried restarting, moving to a different browser, nothing works, wasted a lot of special corn seeds like others, there are 25 people in the rankings now, some in the 30K range, guess we will never catch up if it doesn't work
  • Similar issue here. I would recommend you fix this and restart the event from scratch to be fair to those impacted negatively 
  • nanas_boys (US1)nanas_boys (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 15.01.2018
    I am NOT able to play HWE on my account but others in my co-op are...I am level 43 and have played the HWE several times since I started this game.
    I am stuck on the corn ...I have planted special seeds and regular seeds and still is not accepting...I spent 100 gold and still nothing!
    I have also used 9 seaweed humus to no avail
  • level 45 IN1 server ,not able to start HWE event.
  • My HWE Silo is no counting my harvest either.  I have tried different windows. restarting my computer and nothing seems to work. 

• Mac (AU1)Mac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    I have claimed my seaweed feed but corn is not being added.  I have reloaded several times but still I am not able to get the corn to count.  

I have planted & harvested corn several times but the timer does not start.  Unhappy I am not able to start this event.

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 15.01.2018
    I came to do as WascallyWabbit has asked and post in this thread about how my Hard Worker Event is not working. I am having the same problem as everyone else in this thread. My level range, like others, is 41-64, I am currently 52.

One thing I noticed is that in previous Hard Worker Events the prizes went up to 50 million points, which was unreasonable, no one in my level range made it to 50 million, the rank 1 player made it to 44 million and he was ahead by a lot. In this HWE, however, the top prize is only 1.2 million which is far more reasonable and enticed me to actually want to play it. When the HWE did not work for me however, as disappointed as I was, I had the thought that the HWE I had was displaying the wrong data, perhaps data from the HWE of last year or of years passed, and that might be the cause of the malfunction? I am a new player so forgive me if the HWE is 1.2million and the CHWE is 50million or vice versa.

I would have earned the 2x gold mining licenses, 5x super humus, and 6x seaweed humus, if I were allowed to play as normal. Can these be awarded to me if I am unable to play? I have sent in a ticket with all of the above information as well.

EDIT to add pertinent information!: I just read in the "no pain no gain" thread that this current HWE has 31 prizes, an extra prize added for the WWC specifically. My HWE has only 30 prizes, no 31st prize is shown. Could this be the cause of the malfunction?

edit: to add additional loss: I am currently doing well, ranking below 20 in the WWC, I would hate to drop in rank due to being unable to play. Can my lost WWC points be awarded if I am unable to play? I did not ask this in my ticket, should I send another?
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 15.01.2018
    HWE has started, I started on corn with special seeds, hummus and started a mission as well.  The mission shows I collected the corn but there is no counting of my corn in the silo, and I got the reward for beginning the game.  So dang tired of this BF game,  Sheesh!

I just collected 110 corn, still no show on the silo, but showing on my mission.  "What a waste of time".  Don't bother wasting your seeds, or hummus guys, it will get you nothing in return. 

And I just collected another 110 corn, still no show on the silo but get it on the mission at least I get credit for them there.

Shaking my head right now and I don't think new screen shots are necessary.  I will update if I find my corn is finally being counted but I don't think that will be the case at all.

Final Update:
    Here is the final tally for my mission with corn.  Still not counting in the silo, it's as if I haven't even began the event.

If you notice in the screen shot below it says I need corn to start, but I already gave it 2,415 of corn as seen in the above screen shot.  According to the link above for points on the game I should have been between 8 and 9 points per second on this first task of HWE, so it will sit just like that.   :(

Here is the link to the points per second chart-Link in the task bar above doesn't work either.
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/recurring_annual/hard_worker/Hard_Work_Event.htm

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • kaa (AU1)kaa (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem in the 41 - 64 range. I have been trying to start the HWE since the silo appeared. Tried restarting, other browser, clearing the cache etc. A small number of people on my server have access. They are earning rewards while I wait in frustration. 

A restart of the event will make it a little fairer although there is no way to catch up with the rewards that those persons with access will have.

In the short time I have been playing this game (since Nov 17), I have missed out receiving many rewards because of problems that seem to plague the game.
  • Level 52 here. HWE silo non functioning for me as well. Tried the reboot, clearing cache, making a voodoo doll, and doing a backwards raindance wearing a shower curtain..all to no avail. Until this bug is officially exterminated, I'll just ignore the HSE this round.  :| 
  • mustii1 (IN1)mustii1 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    Am at lvl 52.  Silo is not working and I am missing out on my rewards and GOLD MINING LICENSE. 
  • same for me level 55 its not counting any corn lame
  • The whole event is messed up this time - as a level 110 player I am in the same group as those upto level 999 - there is no way I can compete against players well over 100 levels higher than myself.  The prizes are only given for the first 50, so there is no point in even trying.  Groups of 50 perhaps, 100 is pushing it, but the huge difference makes the whole thing pointless for those lower in this group.  Have GGS gone bonkers?
Sign In to comment.