CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Stop Pushing Propaganda through Big Farm

edited 09.01.2018 in The Chicken Coop
I am sickened that I am forced to look at 3 different pictures of the Globe Earth while playing Big Farm. I shouldn't have to look at any. It is an irrefutable fact that the Earth is Flat. Here is just one simple to understand proof out of hundreds proving this: Objects many miles away remain completely visible, when at that distance the alleged curvature should be obstructing the line of sight. You can't have a sphere shaped earth when there is no curvature to be measured anywhere. Of course you can claim you are just naive to this fact being brainwashed since childhood into believing in the globe, but the Flat Earth revival has been happening for some time now. I find it very interesting that these pictures of the Globe never used to exist in Big Farm, until the Flat Earth community really started to grow in numbers.  There is absolutely no good reason that Big Farm needs to be pushing propaganda through this game.
Post edited by OrganicHerbivor (US1) on

Comments

• Seeker1 All of your nonsense "proofs" that you listed for the globe earth have been thoroughly debunked multiple times by the flat earth community. All that you have shown is that you are completely brainwashed into blindly believing the status quo, refusing to do one ounce of research into the flat earth truth; since these "proofs" you listed are usually the very first things explained by the flat earth community as to why they are either not relevant at proving the globe or just straight up completely false. You refuse to do any research into the flat earth subject because you are afraid of what you might learn, having your paradigm of beliefs shattered.

Also this thread was wrongly placed in the off-topic section of the forum, when I am clearly making a suggestion to the developers to remove all pictures of the Globe from Big Farm. Can't handle the truth so you try and bury it where developers will never see it, pathetic.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    edited 10.01.2018
    Seems you like to put people down because of your own beliefs.  I think we all should think how we want to think and it doesn't matter what others think or believe.  We all die when the time comes, so let's just enjoy farming (hopefully without bugs soon) and get back to not putting others down while making our point, shall we?

Edit: Had to add that bugs thing in there, lol.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) Posts: 491US1
    where is 'Mad" Mike in all this - oh yeah canceled - wonder why ??

'Mad' Mike Hughes cancels rocket launch to prove Earth is flat

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) Posts: 473SKN1
    and Jesus wasnt Jewish he was a Muslim! come on.... if u don't like the game because its not showing earth as flat, then why even bothering playing in the first place.....?
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • Sorry not buying into this

As you suggested I did some research and reading. This was the only "science" I could find.

https://wiki.tfes.org/Bedford_Level_Experiment

This is what you guys are using as the basis to your argument?? A couple of failed and controversial experiments from over a century ago??

I would sooner accept biblical explanations.

The fake indignation and out rage is tiresome....and from it, I can deduct many things about who you might be and what else you find "sickening".

Please for everyone,  just enjoy the game.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) Posts: 480AU1

Can the earth be both flat and round?
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) Posts: 570US1
    ...and many months later the global clock is gone from the top-right corner of the game.
    Hmmm. :*

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • WOW!  Truly I don't care if the earth is round, flat, square, oval, obelisk, or any other shape you can come up with.  Just as long as I'm breathing in the air I'm good!

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 698SKN1
    @ OrganicHerbivor (US1) Guess the pictures and videos of the earth, that we get from ISS, are fake news?  :wink:
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,942US1
    WOW!  Truly I don't care if the earth is round, flat, square, oval, obelisk, or any other shape you can come up with.  Just as long as I'm breathing in the air I'm good!

Agree, but don't forget to exhale! :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• i believe the world is round, but it could be the center of the galaxy, maybe?  but still, we all have our point of views but really, you have to get better proof to show to people.

• Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,312AU1
    edited 26.12.2018
    I believe the world to be flat, only as most think it is round... :D

• LuckyJenny6 (US1)LuckyJenny6 (US1) Posts: 25US1
    edited 08.01.2019

Can the earth be both flat and round?

• Have you ever bought a burger that actually looked like that?
  • That flat thing looks more like a flying saucer than a planet. And there's a planet in the background, an accurate picture of what Earth looks like.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 698SKN1
    ;OrganicHerbivor (US1) Just read this newspaper article, will you be taking that cruise, I wonder?

• Next some one will try to tell me man had walked on the moon, when nobody really believes they have.

Sign In to comment.