Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NL1 server down after hotfix

Did someone forget to restart the NL1 server after the hotfix?
It's been down for hours now, I've started a new thread, as posts on the dutch thread won't be read by our mods. ;)

Comments

• Help.... sinds de update kan ik niet meer inloggen in het spel, wat kan ik doen?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 04.01.2018
    Ten eerste : in het engels posten op het forum
    (translation : first of all post in english on this forum)
    Second : I have the same problem. Since the update the game will no longer load. Not in the separate flash player and also not in chrome. And yes : I cleared cache and flash, tried ctrl+F5 and so on.... :-(
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Since the hotfix this afternoon I am unable to log in to the game. All I see is the blue start screen. In information I read all the other players in the Dutch server have the same problem. Is this in other servers too? And when is this fixed?
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Since the hotfix this afternoon I am unable to log in to the game. All I see is the blue start screen. In information I read all the other players in the Dutch server have the same problem. Is this in other servers too? And when is this fixed?
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    Same problem here, no fun like this. Hotfix who will take hours ?!? When is it gonna be fixed ????? No way to get my event done !
  • Kan  na de hotfix ook niet meer inloggen ........daar gaat mn event 
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    Kan  na de hotfix ook niet meer inloggen ........daar gaat mn event 
    Ja, dat probleem heb ik ook met het event op de lekkerbekboerderij. Als we er een compensatie voor zouden krijgen zou ik er nog mee kunnen leven, maar dat zal wel weer niet.
  • Hey guys,

The issues are being looked at. We'll keep you updated as we hear any news.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

The game can not be loaded ? The page does not open ? :/:/

He, guys...if you want to get things fixed...communicate in English !!!!
  • chram (NL1)chram (NL1) NL1 Posts: 32
    same here

More info please... how long do whe have to whait.... is oll ready so long

(mijn beste engels)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 04.01.2018
    Mensen, svp in het Engelse forum in het Engels schrijven!!!! Een andere taal is niet toegestaan!

Verder is het logisch dat we even wachten moeten op uitsluitsel als er na kantoortijden iets niet meer goed werkt. Geheel naar verwachting heeft een moderator nu bevestigd dat het team bezig is met eea te onderzoeken en zodra men meer info heeft zullen ze ons berichten.

Geloof me: achter de schermen wordt er sinds de update al hard aan deze 'storing' gewerkt!

-----------

Please guys & gals: it's not allowed to write in any other language than English on the English forum!!!!

Furthermore, it is logical that we have to wait for a while if things do not work well after office hours. Completely as expected, a moderator has now confirmed that the team is busy investigating and as soon as more information is available, they will notify us. 

Believe you me: behind the scenes, they have been working hard on investigating things ever since the update!
  • Hey guys,

Are the right people looking at the problem or are they at home and are we waiting if they are coming back from their homes to start up the NL1 server? 
    No offence, just wandering if I should wait or do something else and come back tomorrow morning. :)
  • Great.... Really great... The first time I played level 7 with the weekly assigment (Mysterious Asia) and after hours and hours of clicking and doing my ultimate best to fullfill it, using gold and a lot of seewead products, sunflowers and a lot of other blue special seeds, now in all probability I will not make it??? 
    I really was almost there! Having my 5x5 deco of 115 points. And now I will probably end with nothing.... And most likely no compensation for that...  I am getting so done with this game. I lost so much gold, seaweed products, special seeds and whole lot of other stuff lately and getting (almost) nothing in return. I really hope you can make it up soon, or you will lose a very active player (again). 

• Hey guys,

Are the right people looking at the problem or are they at home and are we waiting if they are coming back from their homes to start up the NL1 server? 
    No offence, just wandering if I should wait or do something else and come back tomorrow morning. :)
    Hey @Just-Ique (NL1) We have a dev looking into the issues now. The NL1 server is up & running, this seems to be a geographical issue. I'm not sure at this time how long it will take to get the issue resolved. We'll keep you updated as we know more.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    Always the same problem with Big Farm. The game virtue no longer! And GGS promises a lot but never does anything about it. They see us, the players just like milk cows to buy gold. Always cheap talk about BUGS stories. If Fix does not help, who should fix GGS ...  :/:D

Altijd hetzelfde probleem met Big Farm. Het spel deugd niet meer! En GGS beloofd veel maar doet nooit wat eraan. Ze zien ons, de spelers gewoon als melk koeien om goud te laten kopen. Altijd goedkope praatjes over BUGS verhalen. Als Fix het niet helpt, wie moet dan GGS fixen ... :/:D

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    i am in US1 server but live in NL (Netherlands) and i can not log in too

I'm  stil not getting in to server NL

blue screen
    (mijn beste engels)
    almost correct
    Furthermore, it is logical that we have to wait for a while if things do not work well after office hours. Completely as expected, a moderator has now confirmed that the team is busy investigating and as soon as more information is available, they will notify us. 

Believe you me: behind the scenes, they have been working hard on investigating things ever since the update!
    Maybe they should stop rolling out "fixes" or events / new content just before closing office or worse before the weekend. Sorry @Jiesta (NL1) but it is always the same story and our patience is running thin. 

• Hey guys,

Hey @Just-Ique (NL1) We have a dev looking into the issues now. The NL1 server is up & running, this seems to be a geographical issue. I'm not sure at this time how long it will take to get the issue resolved. We'll keep you updated as we know more.
    Thanks! I'll wait.I have confidence that the developer is the right person to tackle that task successfully. ;)
  • Hey guys,

Thanks! I'll wait.I have confidence that the developer is the right person to tackle that task successfully. ;)
    @CuddlyFoxes, Internet Explorer worked for me. I'm in! Chrome, Maxthon, Edge and Vivaldi failed. Maybe it works for other players too.

• Vinsevent (NL1)Vinsevent (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
    edited 04.01.2018
    Hello,

You can login with Google Chrome and Firefox. Edge and internet explorer and the separate flash player are not working.
    You first have to empty the cache.

nothing here.... getting angry

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I just got in with Firefox, not the ideal browser for Flash games, but at least it's working :)
    Seperate flash player and Explorer won't work for me.
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    I was able to log in with 1 farm under Google Chrome with the other farm not the same browser, but different account.
    They'd better let the hotfix take place at noon, if something goes wrong they can still fix it under office time.
  • Guy5555 (NL1)Guy5555 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    After clearing the history in Chrome I could get back in.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file