Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Add Fields to Village

Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
edited 03.01.2018 in Suggestions
I would like to see fields added to the village where we can specifically grow edge crops or edge crops removed from the new deco event or at the very least see the penalty removed from edge crops.  Many co-ops are already struggling with the village and the items that need to be donated to both village upgrades and the Jetty.  The new food truck deco event creates even more pressure on coops. If I need to make a choice between finishing a task to get a lame deco and a couple trinkets and helping my coop repair the Jetty, I am certainly going to help my coop.  I do not think it is fair to require edge crops for the deco event.  We already have enough going on in the game that we need our fields for, such as the coop challenges and CHWE that now come non-stop.

Edited to add: I would also like to mention the fact that this eliminates players that are not in a co-op from being able to complete all tasks. Players that are not in a co-op cannot grow edge crops. 
Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on
Sign In to comment.