Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

My acc blocked/Farm dollars gone

Comments

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @WascallyWabbit: Can you please deliver this message to the responsible.

Another "Good By" message

I am playing Big farm almost from the begining (half a year from the actual start). I say people coming and goind, bind there when game run smootly and when it run on bugs, so to say. But never, ever bin insulted as I am now.

In the evening I tried to log into the game and find that I have bin blocked. First I thought it was a bug. Than I found a mail in my mailbox. To make it short, it had following message:
       1. You have broke a rule
       2. We are not going to tell you, which rule you broke
       3. You can not appeal

I mean, realy???

Then I went to forums and found message in the official announcement. According to the message, there was a bug in a game and players used advantage for it making lots of dollars. Well, I did not noticed it at all!!! I have more than enough dollars on my account to by almost everything (excluding laboratory- on which I gave upon long time ago, Matilda school and Lester stach -which I do not require). So I am rearly looking at my dollar account and did not notice any change. I needed some time to figure out what that exesive selling and buying was. Well, I was gold pushing pig silage to get map peaces for camping event and maybe twice bought alfa alfa and sold it imidiatelly after that because I keep mixing alfa-alfa and rutabaga as integrediants for pig and cow fast food. Everything else I did was just playing normal.

So what did I gain with the bug: Nothing. I am building a house and I am pretty sure I had enough regulary won dollars to do so. So whatever dollars there were in account they were still there and you could easily just take them back.

What I lost:
     1. My camping event in which I invested gold is going down the drain.
     2. So is Santas wish list. I am usually first one to finish and this time this could be breaking point for finishing or      not. So my whole coop is punished
     3. Goldfish event
     4. And last, but not least my pride for being accused of something I did not do (which in my eyes is the worst   thing in my lost list)

And if we are speaking of sticking to the rules:
     1. Omar is selling products at reduced cost, where product is not offered by original price anywhere. Similar with other exclusive offers. This is illegal in my country.
     2. Some discounts were wrongly calculated, you were warned about them but did not changed them. Again illiegal.
     3. It is your policy not to give gold back for items pursuaded by mistake eventhoug the items could be brought back "unopened" - for example unused dollars. This is illigal in my country as well.

And you have a nerve to accuse me of exploiting the game due to bug you are yourself guilty of?

I never accused you of any bugs, because those thing happend unwillingly and you can do nothing about it. This, on other hand, was an itentional decision from your side. Sorry, but I live in a country where you are inocent untill proven guildy (US is not the only country in the wolrd that that holds) and I am not going to let go of that standard. I know what it caused some 70 years ago to Europe (And the guy responsible for it buy a sheer accident comes from the same country as GGS. How yould you feel if you would have to pay for his sins just by generalization of a problem - the way you decided to solve this problem? )

So, to make it short. I still hope (hope dies last) that the decision is made due to lack os sleep an overall frustration due to events of last month. So I will wait till the eventing. If you do not find better solution of the problem, I am out. Its not a thread. I am not in a possition to thread, as I am not much of a gold buyer. You probably would not notice my quiting at all. But I refuse to cooperate with someone who accuses me without any solid reasons and I foud it just to inform you about it as in my oppinion it is a civilized think to do.
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    But I haven't done anything and I have  NOT gained excessive dollars. I have been saving my 18.000.000 dollars over many days and I buy all my gold coins. Now I got a kick in the  gut for being a good customer ???

Where is that Wrabbit when you need him?

• taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    omg 4000 they went big with their numbers this time around.Merry christmas and happy new year to all the developers and mods out there.They are having too much fun this christmas i guess messing up our accounts.
  • yeah even i didnt buy any dollar and gold in recent days .. only earned by their so called NPNG(HWE). 
  • What my account blocked now GGS send email me  : ACCOUNT PENALTY 72 HOUR !!! 
  • Recently, the game was riddled with even more bugs than usual. Now, GGS makes a mistake and then blame players for acting on it.

It's like opening a jar of cookies at a party and then banning the children from the party if they took some cookies.

Shame on your bully tactics, GGS. Who makes these executive decisions of banning players and capturing dollars? The teenage son of the CEO? 

We are your customers, remember that. Yet, you treat us with disrespect.

GGS is now punishing members for a mistake that they themselves (GGS) made. This is pathetic. 

GGS, get off your high horse and stop blaming others for your own stupid mistake. You are acting like a BIG BULLY and believe me, through this action your brand will receive more negative social commentary than usual.

Also ... your approach to members being banned ... you do not discuss the matter. So, GGS rules, right? 
    Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Well done this time, GGS. You are losing more support by the hour.

WascallyWabbit

Where are you?
  • yeaaabbb1 (INT1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit: Can you please deliver this message to the responsible.

Another "Good By" message

I am playing Big farm almost from the begining (half a year from the actual start). I say people coming and goind, bind there when game run smootly and when it run on bugs, so to say. But never, ever bin insulted as I am now.

In the evening I tried to log into the game and find that I have bin blocked. First I thought it was a bug. Than I found a mail in my mailbox. To make it short, it had following message:
       1. You have broke a rule
       2. We are not going to tell you, which rule you broke
       3. You can not appeal

I mean, realy???

Then I went to forums and found message in the official announcement. According to the message, there was a bug in a game and players used advantage for it making lots of dollars. Well, I did not noticed it at all!!! I have more than enough dollars on my account to by almost everything (excluding laboratory- on which I gave upon long time ago, Matilda school and Lester stach -which I do not require). So I am rearly looking at my dollar account and did not notice any change. I needed some time to figure out what that exesive selling and buying was. Well, I was gold pushing pig silage to get map peaces for camping event and maybe twice bought alfa alfa and sold it imidiatelly after that because I keep mixing alfa-alfa and rutabaga as integrediants for pig and cow fast food. Everything else I did was just playing normal.

So what did I gain with the bug: Nothing. I am building a house and I am pretty sure I had enough regulary won dollars to do so. So whatever dollars there were in account they were still there and you could easily just take them back.

What I lost:
     1. My camping event in which I invested gold is going down the drain.
     2. So is Santas wish list. I am usually first one to finish and this time this could be breaking point for finishing or      not. So my whole coop is punished
     3. Goldfish event
     4. And last, but not least my pride for being accused of something I did not do (which in my eyes is the worst   thing in my lost list)

And if we are speaking of sticking to the rules:
     1. Omar is selling products at reduced cost, where product is not offered by original price anywhere. Similar with other exclusive offers. This is illegal in my country.
     2. Some discounts were wrongly calculated, you were warned about them but did not changed them. Again illiegal.
     3. It is your policy not to give gold back for items pursuaded by mistake eventhoug the items could be brought back "unopened" - for example unused dollars. This is illigal in my country as well.

And you have a nerve to accuse me of exploiting the game due to bug you are yourself guilty of?

I never accused you of any bugs, because those thing happend unwillingly and you can do nothing about it. This, on other hand, was an itentional decision from your side. Sorry, but I live in a country where you are inocent untill proven guildy (US is not the only country in the wolrd that that holds) and I am not going to let go of that standard. I know what it caused some 70 years ago to Europe (And the guy responsible for it buy a sheer accident comes from the same country as GGS. How yould you feel if you would have to pay for his sins just by generalization of a problem - the way you decided to solve this problem? )

So, to make it short. I still hope (hope dies last) that the decision is made due to lack os sleep an overall frustration due to events of last month. So I will wait till the eventing. If you do not find better solution of the problem, I am out. Its not a thread. I am not in a possition to thread, as I am not much of a gold buyer. You probably would not notice my quiting at all. But I refuse to cooperate with someone who accuses me without any solid reasons and I foud it just to inform you about it as in my oppinion it is a civilized think to do.
    yes i am also playing this game from last 3years.. i have completed 3 years yesterday..
    now they r saying voilation.. i dint voilate any rule in 3 years.. now bug fromm their side nd they r blaming to us only..

or even bug of earning lots.. i didnt.. i collected products.. and completed orders only  dat much i gained.. no eaxtra dollars..

now even they dont know wht is the exact reason of this bug and listed so many points for use at forum..
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    Thank you Farmer 100 for your post.... Let me also add this one

GGS   PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!!!

The reason for SELLING FLOWERS is

1) For the Christmas wish List that give the impossible amounts of GOODS we have to DONATE....

A)  We buy flowers then DONATE and we get $$ for donating....
    B  Then we buy and donate again....

So.... RECONSIDER and bring back the players before you loose a lot op people from the game!!!!

Next even if the players did sell after noticing your own mistake, it is unfair of you to put the blame on them.....Most of the time us the gamers when there is losses involved from your mistakes that you call bugs, you do not compensate us after loosing huge amounts of gold!!!! never mind Dollars!!!! 

Please take your losses this time and bring back our players you have blocked and make sure to apologize to those unfortunate players.... And give them back their dollars.....

Less than this is not acceptable!!!
  • @sindri (IN1)
    @lois larner (AU1)
    @taaj277 (IN1)
    @Lady_Muck (AU1)

Some emails have gone out with the wrong message, if it states the violation is "Violation of the Terms and Conditions - Use of third-party tools"  please contact support again & they will send a correct  & more detailed explanation.

• Thanks e c burger.

Yep, blocked players should be unblocked immediately and dollars returned.

• already sent..
    and the reason they r giving at forum for hotfix is not genue..its a bug from your side only..
  • It's not fair and if you keep in this way 
    ggs sure will lose a lot of players in time 

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 21.12.2017
    Every day online from 8 till 24 hours. I didn't know that there was a bug with money. I used seaweed to up my apples to 6 for the CHWE,   It is absurd.

SO : Please do never use seaweed, slightly higher score to get for the CHWE, because you comes in the BAN at GGS.

AND DON'T MAKE SOAP WHEN YOU NEED 6060 SOAP FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT.
    Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    3days has blocked :( 
  • Yes and the worst is: The issue is NOT open for discussion. I mean, really?????

This is a dictatorship. 
  • @sindri (IN1)
    @lois larner (AU1)
    @taaj277 (IN1)
    @Lady_Muck (AU1)

Some emails have gone out with the wrong message, if it states the violation is "Violation of the Terms and Conditions - Use of third-party tools"  please contact support again & they will send a correct  & more detailed explanation.

i never got use of third party tools on my email.
    it never stated why...

so basically you get punished for helping your co op with their Santa's lists. 
    i get punished for purchasing land i have saved up for
    i get punished for upgrading deep sea fishing boats and spending millions on crew, freezers and upgrades etc.
    i get punished for selling deep sea fish through the fish market
    i get punished for saving up wheel fortune tokens and using them to get heaps of mystery boxes.
    i get punished for getting gold, sea weed, gold mining licence, farm boosters etc in those mystery boxes.
    i get punished for buying library book boosters to increase yields from gold won in mystery boxes.

so basically i play the same as i always have and with the things recieved in game and get banned for it.

thanks for wasting my time GGS. you have made this holiday season very sad and depressing now.
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    edited 22.12.2017
    Mr.pickle paws i kindly request you to check the bugs and other fixes on your end and reply .All the reply to any of our query come back to us like this -

These automated replies do not solve any problem its your game you created and you must be aware of what is going on from your servers.We need not highlight anything which you are not aware off.So unblock all blocked accounts as fast as possible and let us play the game.Thank you.

Removed reply from support | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

I wrote to them  hours ago, and didn't get any more explanations.
    Sorry to put you in a pickle, Pickles.

• Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Like many of you, I tried to log in today only to find I have been banned for violating the rules.  For those of you who are cynical and believe this could not happen unknowingly, let me assure you it can.  I opened my farm and began to happily click away.  Since I keep full barns, it often asks me to sell items before harvesting. I didn't look at the amount of dollars I was being given, I just clicked and moved on. When I got to the deep sea fishing area, I noticed I had more money in my account than I had the night before, but I had no clue how it got there. I continued to work the farm as I normally do.  The only money spent was to equip my boat and upgrade an apple orchard.  Both of which I could easily do.  I have been saving my money so that when the roll out the additional farm, I will be ready.  I will accept the ban, because apparently I broke a rule.  However, it bothers me that some people are being judgmental about it.  I did not exploit their bug.

Joybells

There is some irony in this though.

They have a major glitch,
    They accuse, judge and punish the players.
    The message in which they inform players that they punished them, goes out with another glitch .... the wrong message/reason. 

Can you have any more glitches?
     :'(   :s   :'(  
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    @ Mods

Please tell team this thing too 
    We only sold our inventory things and i see no mistake in doing that.

We can sell it when we want and yes yesterday that there was a problem (getting more dollars than usual) and it is not a fault from our side.
    I informed u too about this bug .

And so u just made the balance of many accounts back to zero and that was enough punishment if u felt we exploited anything . This ban is really not needed 

So please reconsider this and unblock the 4000+ account u had banned .(

Like many of you, I tried to log in today only to find I have been banned for violating the rules.  For those of you who are cynical and believe this could not happen unknowingly, let me assure you it can.  I opened my farm and began to happily click away.  Since I keep full barns, it often asks me to sell items before harvesting. I didn't look at the amount of dollars I was being given, I just clicked and moved on. When I got to the deep sea fishing area, I noticed I had more money in my account than I had the night before, but I had no clue how it got there. I continued to work the farm as I normally do.  The only money spent was to equip my boat and upgrade an apple orchard.  Both of which I could easily do.  I have been saving my money so that when the roll out the additional farm, I will be ready.  I will accept the ban, because apparently I broke a rule.  However, it bothers me that some people are being judgmental about it.  I did not exploit their bug.

Joybells

Don't worry, nobody is judging you.
    I wasn't even online. I switched in this afternoon to find that I have been blocked. No excess money or anything ...... Just hard earned dollars and purchased coins, purchased with my own money. I have spent over $ 1,500 Australian Dollars - real money - on the game in the last 15 months. GG don't seem to recognise a good  customer when they see one, they don't even recognise a good customer when he/she bites them in the A***** and yells "I am a good customer". 
  • @sindri (IN1)
    @lois larner (AU1)
    @taaj277 (IN1)
    @Lady_Muck (AU1)

Miss/Mr picklepaws its easy to wrote these 3 line and easy to say to contact with support team.. u better known how fast our support team is..  
    ============================================================================
    Key points about the hotfix:
    - An issue was located this afternoon that allowed players to sell certain items at many times their value
    - This was clearly not intentional and many players in fact reported the issue to us, thank you to those players 
    - As a result, some players gained an amount that is extremely harmful to the game and the economy of the game, and action therefore had to be taken
    - Dollars gained in this manner were removed from player accounts, in cases where dollars had already been spent some accounts will now have 0 dollars available
    - In addition, over 4,000 players will receive a temporary ban in the next days due to their large gain of dollars. It is very unfair to players who did not gain the dollars that some have been able to purchase boosters for events, expansions and various other items with. Therefore in many cases it was not enough to just remove the dollars..

=================================================================================
    The above cited points does belongs to us..
    1)     First points is bug due to ur developer team and testing team who didnt tested efficietly
    2)      Its not intentional bug its unintentional bug dear..that means even you people didnt any idea than this bug           could come..
    3)     3rd point sum player earned extremely high amt.. i didnt earned extremely high.. so donated for santa and          got money.. according to there prize..not more than that..
    4)     Becoz of ur mistakes y players will suffer.. many times we use seaweed.. gold.. skipped to win HWE..                 COOP HWE.. Santa.. and so many other events.. any many time you people gave so called HOT FIX and            spoiled our full game.. people spinned wof at vikling with so many tokens and those got waste and u gave           donkey to all player.. and in back very small compensations were there..
    5)    And last 4000 player u blocked..only becoz of  your mistakes and now we r voilatating rules and using 3rd           party s/ws
    You people knows 72hr. mean?
    all the team enjoying there Christmas Holidays after spoiling our Christmas Holidays..
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    to be told that i have intentionally taken advantage of a situation within the game really is not a fair statement to make 
    I still dont even know what i supposedly gained, i come on i click click click, i and at seems others do not purposely look at great detail at what happens with every click, so to say the bug was obvious doesnt help as the bug was not obvious !! not to all of us, some a few may have abused this bug but not all of us!! 

another player will leave as if this is goodgames response to this i will find another game to play thanks 
  • they cant punish to us due to their own mistake ..please punish to your self and unblock all farms and give their dollars back..
  • Kazza1 (AU1)Kazza1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    Pathetic. I only had time to click Rudolph this morning before I left for work and I come home to a ban.  Only sell above what is in my barns and I certainly did not notice any massive increase in my farm dollars. I didn't even know there was a bug. My barn is half empty from donating for the Christmas lists so not much left to sell anyway...The only major upgrade was one block of land on main farm a few days ago that I have saved up for months and months. I have been playing this game for over three years and have never felt as upset and offended,as I do now. On top of that I am absolutely furious that I have been accused of cheating and even more furious that there is no recourse to defend myself. I have to wonder what criteria they used to decide who did and who didn't take advantage and did they check the activity of all 4000 accounts that have been banned. Thank you so very much for taking  the joy out of of my big farm experience 
  • Rikke13 (SKN1)Rikke13 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Dear Goodgame...

We are very unhappy with you! It was your own mistake that lead to this multiple item sales, so why - WHY - would you punish elderly ladies who don't even understand english enough to write to Support about them being blocked? How can you expect people to notice such a glitch, when they rightfully expect the game to work properly? I am SO mad at you and SO dissappointed :( 

And a f-ing "Merry Christmas" to you too - or not...
  • its at Mod news.. by WascallyWabbit

Hi Guys,

Just a headsup for you all to hopefully calm things down a bit - we are currently waiting for an Official statement, to confirm that all the bans related to yesterday's incident, are going to be lifted. 

We will bring you details, in an announcement, as soon as possible.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file