Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Hello from your new moderator

13»

Comments

• Welcome Pickles!!!
  • Welcome Picklepaws...you are very brave LOLz Hope you can be of help, looking forward. I hope we can do something about this terrible downloading so we can play the game? It's been terrible over a week now, I've injured my shoulder from trying to bang keys, similar to carpal tunnel...really fed-up and annoyed with all these events chugging the system. I check into the forum daily for news & guidance and share with the team to help them along ...it's the only game I play. Absolutely frustrated at this point The downloading is really damaging our Co-Op with all the work we've done over 2 years And yet they keep badgering with Gold purchase. I've paid a good share and have to save & budget so I can afford. It's too much demand for what we're receiving in performance. Very upsetting!
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Welcome @PicklePaws Sorry this is belated. Having trouble with logging in. I hope you enjoy your new job :)

And to the Other Mods @Southern (US1) @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes Hope this helps alleviate a bit of work for you all :)

P.S. Think you need to change your News Desk Pic to include PicklePaws hehe. :wink:
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 31,687
    edited 27.01.2018

P.S. Think you need to change your News Desk Pic to include PicklePaws hehe. :wink:
    @Wons (AU1)  Looks like the Mods are way ahead of you, Wons.  ;)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    lol, yep, saw that after I posted, sorry Guys :blush:
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
Sign In to comment.