Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Well my Co-op is showing us in Silver League yet we know we are still in Bronze. We didn't earn a promotion so surely it'll fix itself before CC starts.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    update : goldfish is the new chrismastree ?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I am peeing myself laughing at GGS Santa has turned into a goldfish event + have fleas back on farm.  Fleas for Xmas that is so like GGS of late. What the heck is going on at their head quarters, they cannot organise a piss up in a brewery at the moment. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    haha, yes.
    @WascallyWabbit , could you please let us know whether the goldfish truck is here to stay the 9 days?
    Don't want to start it for it to be pulled again. ;)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Very leery about starting this goldfish event. It takes huge farm cash and nothing has been working correctly. I don't want to use up all my farm cash and get to the end and find "sorry no rewards"
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The awards in the Goldfish event have not been adjusted.  They are still unattainable.  You all said that this would be taken care of.  

Is there anybody at home at GGS?
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 14.12.2017
    Not to mention that the Goldfish event never paid off ranking prizes last time.  

Can we get some official confirmation that this event is intended to be running AND whether it is fixed this time?
    Post edited by Lylu (INT1) on
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    This fish event must have been done by a rogue programmer on his last day before quitting, going

• what the heck is happening to this game !!!!! goldfish event back again, still nothing of all these fantastic gifts they are supposed to be giving us, and now our coop which works as hard as any other is in THE ROOKIE TABLE, STOP SMOKING THE WEED GGS AND GET FIXING THIS GAME OR I AM OFFFFFFF
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    This goldfish event, I don't want to rely on this time. There are still many ways to earn reasonable VH Deco
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Wow, We asked for the Christmas Tree to come back. We lost chapter 2 now it looks like we might not see chapter 3. I see the bumble bee is here again, more of a spring thing, and the fish bowl, more of a summer carnival thing. And yes the CC but no Christmas tree at Christmas time.  Sorry to say my fish are going belly up.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    When you start an event like this, with no notice, there are problems.  I had set my Windmill up for hours.  Now I am losing fish, because i can't make flakes.

• HELLO?   GGS ARE YOU THERE?  HELLO........ HELLO? ...........

NOPE I DIDN'T THINK SO. 

They just normally don't listen, now they are not even there. 

This Game has become a permanent black hole of doom. 
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    We never got our fish from the last one so I guess we'll be sitting this 1 out. Still no compensation package or Christmas tree event. Maybe since they're cutting down the quantity they might be also cutting down the amount of time we'll have to finish - Who knows? We'll have to wait & see.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • If this MESS continues, I'll have no recourse but to delete my account.

I feel like I'm being robbed. I spend gold and get trash. In fact, I (we), don't get the proper rewards. Instead we get trash for our efforts.

GGS READ the complaints and CARE a little. %$#*&%#^&*^%@#!!
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 14.12.2017
    It is strange because in Germany has one of the mods made a calendar, but there it is. the goldfish event.. 
    The information is not guaranteed and can change at short notice.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/152615/bf-kalender#latest

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    why is that calender not translated and put on each server in its own language ???

• mods please tell us whether this goldfish event is legit or not, should we spend our money? will we get the rewards this time? or will the event vanish? when will christmas prep even arrive, if at all it will?
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I'm practicing patience :)

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

If only more would follow your example, the world would be a better place. :)
  • Not so Good Game. Need to get it fixed real soon because I'm about to go online and trash this rip-off.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    why we where downgraded to silver league in the coming CC???
  • ScrapMamma (US1)ScrapMamma (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 14.12.2017

While I agree with this and tend to be a very patient person. It is difficult to keep a positive attitude when I see people spending hard earned cash for the promise of prizes that are not delivered, especially when an announcement could have been made much earlier that there was a glitch affecting the distribution of prizes, so that spending that money could have been avoided. There are two problems here. 1. Appropriate prizes need to be given to those who rightly earned them. 2. Don't put out events that accept gold donations that have not been properly tested. An apology without adequate compensation is not acceptable. How patient would you be if you ordered and paid for a product, then were told that it was out of stock. You received an apology, but no refund. Do you wait for another answer with a good attitude when no adequate resolution is being offered? 
  • Just got the Hot Fix warning for 35 mins.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    This fish event must have been done by a rogue programmer on his last day before quitting, going

Oh now who flagged you?   That's Mr. Bean!  He's hilarious!  I love it.  "Bean." hahahaha. 

As for this game, WHY am I forced to see BUGS again?   Seriously? I thought we were done with the stupid goldfish nonsense?   

pfffftttt.  Adding that to my ignore list.  IN fact.. I think I won't even bother logging into my other two farms.  
    BUGfarm   in more ways than one.  
  • Does this hot fix include a fixing of ranking? We were in silver, now in bronze. Nowhere near the bottom 4 for demotion. Great compensation...NOT!!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 14.12.2017
    Does this hot fix include a fixing of ranking? We were in silver, now in bronze. Nowhere near the bottom 4 for demotion. Great compensation...NOT!!!
    Hey guys!

Today's update is planned for 17:30 - 18:30 CET

Cooperatives will be placed in the correct CC leagues
        The Christmas event will start shortly after the update
        Ranking rewards for the goldfish recuse event should be working correctly

--Cuddlyfoxes
    Hey @CuddlyFoxes - You're recused. :)

(And thanks for the update) :)
  • Does this hot fix include a fixing of ranking? We were in silver, now in bronze. Nowhere near the bottom 4 for demotion. Great compensation...NOT!!!
    Hey guys!

Today's update is planned for 17:30 - 18:30 CET

Cooperatives will be placed in the correct CC leagues
        The Christmas event will start shortly after the update
        Ranking rewards for the goldfish recuse event should be working correctly

--Cuddlyfoxes
    Hey @CuddlyFoxes - You're recused. :)

(And thanks for the update) :)
    Thank you, I missed that :)
Sign In to comment.