Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
Keep it up!
did not use gold at all
yes you need to be on a bit.
i have it on in the background and continually come back to it through the day.
i used quick turnaround things with the shortest times.
mermaid bay 30 min, jasmine, soap, etc.
this time with the black pearls changing to poor drop rate from oleg, it took me longer in this section,
200 envelops left out of 1900 then the doves.
borderline this time though, i doubt i will finish as it took an extra day more on pearls. 3 this time compared to 2 last time
If the world championships were not on I WOULD NOT DO THIS EVENT EVER AGAIN. same with food truck
just doing it for the points.
notice you only get the points if you complete a level, not as you harvest.
1. Supply muffins and peaches and get cup from farming.
2. Supply bluefish, barley and eggs
3. Supply apple turnovers and cherries
4. Supply donkeys and spruce wood. Collect goat feed from mill to get carrots.
Thank-you for your kind assistance
Food Truck Event
1) Donate muffins, peaches, find paper cups (bakery, peach trees, cups everything on GF)
2) Donate bluefish, barley, eggs (Oleg, gardens, chicks, ducks)
3) Donate turnovers, cherries (bakery, cherry trees)
4) Donate donkeys, spruce, find carrots (donkeys, fields, gardens, meadows)
5) Donate lambs lettuce, almonds, dandelions (gardens, almond trees)
6) Donate poplar, napkins (fields, gardens, meadows, napkins everything on GF plus doghouses on all farms)
Many thanks to farmerjohn 22 for this creation
The amount of product required to donate (not sell) is just ludicrous. New members want so badly to advance and have "awesome" deco on their farms, until they realize it wipes them out.
Not sure in my lifetime on this game I will ever see fairness and less greed. Trying to understand your business approach to fleecing your customers is mind boggling.
Okay, stepping off my soap box and back to farming.