Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @CuddlyFoxes

So if the coop is not listed on the ranking and as you say it will not receive it rewards. What will happen now to the hard work and expenses the coop incurred because they still continue to play the event even if it's broken hoping that you will fix the event before it ends.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @CuddlyFoxes What time on the 13th will the update take place?

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,297
    That is what I too want to know.  Because if it is at CEST Midnight then that means it will start for me on the Pacific Northwest Coast at 3:00 pm today (Tuesday).  I want my coop to be prepared.  Thanks for finding out!

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    It they run this thing as all the other things over past few mouths, it should start at midnight 13th on the farm clock, it runs on CET time. Good luck & let's hope not to much go's wrong
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,297
    If that is the case, then the event will start in about 2.5 hrs from now.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    That would be midnight here, so I highly doubt that
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • I'm also curious on what time this update on Wednesday, dec 13 is.  
    Please n thxbia

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    GGS most often does their updates at midnight CET.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    GGS most often does their updates at midnight CET.
    Is that so...?

Howcome I am here - and awake when most updates are? And many others from my coop is? And only a very few (like 1 or 2) is night owls?

So I would more tend to think that it was but at 1pm+ - meaning in the AFTERNOON - which is way different than midnight.

Also.....I cant see the devs being in their offices at MIDNIGHT for running an update!
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    Actually they usually update afternoon CET, while many events start at midnight.

DD
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    Well there I was 14th on the HWE and it disappeared without giving me any prizes -  in particular the GML.
  • Large farm great shame !!
  • What happened to the silo? She won 15 place and did not get anything from gift!!!.Not gold license, not decoration is nothing !!!
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 134
    When the christmas preparation chapter 3 will start?
  • Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 159
    Well there I was 14th on the HWE and it disappeared without giving me any prizes -  in particular the GML.
    I was 28th And my GML has not arrived Nice act Scrooge McBF?? This game is really starting to fall apart..As for the Winter skins X 2 compensation NOT Happy!!! 
  • And the two new events for the flower and gourmet farms.   What about all the new players who don't even have those yet?  
    Don't you think this will be similar to those not in a co-op for any even requiring a co-op? and these even could actually be good for non-co-op players who miss out because they really don't like or are tired of bing in a co-op  OFC one has to assume these events will actually run and work ... Hard to think of that happening though
    yeah, when I'm low lvl (first time play BF), I dont have theme event, but when I enough level, I see themE event and that event only remain 2 days :v  same like horse competition, when I enough lvl its only remain 7 days :v SO NOTHING PROBLEM WITH NEW PLAYER WHO DONT HAVE GF,MF,, THEY JUST NEED TO LVL UP THEIR LVL 
Sign In to comment.