Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

Deep sea fishing, Oleg fishing, or fishing minigame?
    Black pearls are rare, only about 12 per harvest/batch on average.  The amount needed should be drastically lowered because it is started at difficulty 2 at level 81 and cannot make that many harvests in one day.  

What?!

They implemented code for worldwide championship points instead of a separate code for fishing.  Oysters should be found in the deep sea, not on land.  
    no pearls for any type of fishing
    got 11 pearls for making honey cream but 24 for fine fillet there is no balance - it is just a farcical mess & GGS is laughing all the way to the bank 
    think they need to release the Kracken to get those oysters, clams and shrimp to cough up out of the ocean too tired of waiting weeks to fill a single market order then the pearls can float to the surface as well

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 11.01.2018
    GGS will obviously need to rebalance the Wedding Planner event.  It appears based on the same models as events for the gourmet and regular farm, but of course, there is much less productive capacity, and no short crops, so the numbers for Pearls are way off.....at least by a factor of 4.  I can accept that they need time to balance a brand new event.  I am more than okay with that.  If players of my level are not positioned to finish the event at level 3, I think it should be obvious to them that adjustments are needed.

What disturbs me is the amounts of Champ Coins.  This was not addressed.  I see that as major failure on the part of GGS.  Once again, I will not accumulate enough for a Chicken Coop over a whole month.  THis is not acceptable.  From this point forward, and until this is addressed, it will be my view that GGS does not understand simple concepts of game fairness.  This lack of basic fairness in the game is becoming the single largest flaw across many events and aspects of the game. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have room for a couple of excellent players in our coop!!
    Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • Black pearls do not pop up from fishing as claimed in the dialogue (see screenshot above). They only show up on land, and the drop rates are so low that it'll be a miracle to finish all 1900+ before the clock runs out.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    My calculating, though I'm rather active, is that it will take me almost 3 full days to finish level 2.-If I harvest when I can (which isn't enough here - you want me to use gold to finish - and it wont happen!)

This means I'll have too few days to finish the whole weddingevent - I give up, this is insane.
    Don't you test the events before rolling them out ...if you dont, why not - it's obvious you have no connection with what is really going on?
    If you do test, can you tell me what levels you tested this for. I'm level 178, active and competetive, and I wont even get close to finishing.
    Whats the deal here ggs?
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Is there a specific level farms need to be to get the new event ? i have a player who has not got it.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    The flower farm has to be unlucked. Hence the flower farm event......Just like we had the goument farm event last week.
    Thanks Tinzen they defo have farm there, but assured me they haven't the wedding event 

GGS clearly thought we were Jack Sparrow because 

994 Black Pearls to go...

Thanks Tinzen they defo have farm there, but assured me they haven't the wedding event 
    from a prior post 
    Going by the chart on Crazy Big Farm it looks like you need to be at least level 62.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/themed/wedding_planner.htm
    edited 11.01.2018
    don't you think this is where the special short timed but little harvest come into play?  it's only 30 minutes for aloe
    Hmm, you might be right...but if so, the pearls ends up being awful expensive, seems the gardens pays 6 per harvest, maybe 10 for some (I have 4)- but if you think we're supposed to use the special seeds for that, I guess it makes sense. However I will not - they cost too much to make, and are very handy for other tasks.:-p

gosh i have 250+ of SS aloe in stock and they pay 3 pearls per field on SS aloe ( no different amounts so far like I was seeing on the GF food truck) have not tried anything else - didn't look at what they gave on regular seeds
    got 25 per field for SS jasmine for overnight which was better than the 7 per field that someone said was coming from regular seeds

7 for 45 minute SS vanilla  UPDATE 2nd round of SS vanilla was only 4 per field T_T back to SS aloe
    Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Greetings, 
    after reading all the complaints bout the co-op Events and such, I have sworn off even joining a Co-op for good, it makes no sense to join one when everyone is having so much trouble trying to get the Events done anyway, I am a newer player, and have done everything Myself in my game, so all you see on My farms if you can actually see My farms is all I did alone, I do not plan on joining any Co-ops ever, but I do hope that people who did or do in the future have better luck in them, and I hope the New Year is a better one for you all, oh and one more thing, I do not ever buy any gold in My game, cause I can not afford it, so again everything I got on My farms already is all Me and my hard work, take care, waves :)
    from a prior post 
    Going by the chart on Crazy Big Farm it looks like you need to be at least level 62.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/themed/wedding_planner.htm
    Thanks JustMe that would make sense 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 11.01.2018
    If this Wedding Planner event is suppose to be "dedicated" to the flower farm, then why is step 4 asking to collect CORN and ALMONDS???

:D  Too funny!

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • I AM MISSING MORE THAN 11 MILLION GOLDEN COMPETITION HORSESHOES

I had them before the last upgrade & just went to buy a horse only to discover that I only have 356,784 golden horseshoes. ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS PROBLEM?
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    Wow, wow. what are you doing GGC? Created an event with missing here and there. No event points for CC now the not of this world, weekly event, has no points for wwc, either. Just finished the first chapter of this weekly event, no event points for wwc. When are you going to get it right? I am disappointed, disappointed. :'(
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Wow, wow. what are you doing GGC? Created an event with missing here and there. No event points for CC now the not of this world, weekly event, has no points for wwc, either. Just finished the first chapter of this weekly event, no event points for wwc. When are you going to get it right? I am disappointed, disappointed. :'(
    The first chapter on mine shows 300 event points, but are you saying there are no points for the wwc for the products produced and collected?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) : There is no event points are shown on the "rewards board" on this second chapter. And there was no event points giving out when I finished the first chapter. I am on Australia server, Suzy. 
    edited 12.01.2018
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) : There is no event points are shown on the "rewards board" on this second chapter. And there was no event points giving out when I finished the first chapter. I am on Australia server, Suzy. 
    I'm collecting corn and it says there are 300 event points when I finish.  While producing and then collecting the corn I am also getting the wwc points with them.  Well, not each field for each single collection but I am getting the points.  I am on the US1 server, Suzy
    edited 12.01.2018
    Thank you Suzy for the picture and let me know you are receiving the points.  
    Mine shows as the below

You are welcome Vivienne, here is second chapter for me.  Definitely something up with yours.  Great we're in for another hotfix I am sure and it will probably mess things up again.  Sheesh!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Weeding Planner second obstacle (also pay attention what Daniel said regarding to previous task)

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    DAYS of playing this wedding planner thing and I don't even have HALF the pearls needed.

What an un fun event this is.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 13.01.2018
    Weeding Planner second obstacle (also pay attention what Daniel said regarding to previous task)

what was it?? almonds and corn already finished that didn't need "help" to obtain corn  or almonds nor do i read the stories 
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    If we compare the corn required on step 4 of the wedding event to the corn required for step 1 of the UFO event, difficulty 3 of the wedding event is apparently equivalent to difficulty 7 of the UFO event (8,550 vs 8,840).  This is perhaps justified by the fact that the reward for difficulty 3 of the wedding event is on par with a difficulty 5 or 6 of other events.
    edited 13.01.2018
    Powerhouse lvl 7, set for 50% more production with milk and pigs getting booster.  One chicken coop is getting booster, the other is not.  I had the same problem with this a couple of days ago.  Why is one chicken coop getting the booster and one not?  I can't figure out how to get a screen shot of the chicken coop info on what is being processed.  The chicken coop nearest the fence is the one not getting the booster.  I am using super chicken feed on both while the powerhouse is operating.  23 dung and 86 eggs on the chicken coop to the inside of the farm, 15 dung 57 eggs on chicken coop nearest the fence.  Both coops are level 6.  I just collected and restarted both coops and it is the same thing.  I have the lvl 1 chicken egg handbook as well and it works on both coops.  I am using the powerhouse to collect milk for the UFO event.

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Powerhouse lvl 7, set for 50% more production with milk and pigs getting booster.  One chicken coop is getting booster, the other is not.  I had the same problem with this a couple of days ago.  Why is one chicken coop getting the booster and one not?  I can't figure out how to get a screen shot of the chicken coop info on what is being processed.  The chicken coop nearest the fence is the one not getting the booster.  I am using super chicken feed on both while the powerhouse is operating.  23 dung and 86 eggs on the chicken coop to the inside of the farm, 15 dung 57 eggs on chicken coop nearest the fence.  Both coops are level 6.  I just collected and restarted both coops and it is the same thing.  I have the lvl 1 chicken egg handbook as well and it works on both coops.  I am using the powerhouse to collect milk for the UFO event.

Make sure your arrow is over item showing info & press the print screen button & the windows key on your keyboard at the same time.

Make sure your arrow is over item showing info & press the print screen button & the windows key on your keyboard at the same time.
    Thanks, it's too late now because the booster is finished.  I see my coops are back to producing the same without the booster.  So somehow the booster does not work on my coop next to the fence.  :(
  • Is there a specific level farms need to be to get the new event ? i have a player who has not got it.
    level 62 & up. I found out the hard way.
Sign In to comment.