Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flags for all countries

Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
edited 04.12.2017 in Suggestions
I would like the danish flag to bye , -the oldest flag in the world "DANNEBROG "
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
    edited 07.11.2018
    Got it .. ty ..This flag fall down from heaven in year 1219 when estonia was danish .. As a matter of fact estonia , latvia , lithauen , Finland , suomi , Sweden , norwegien , great britain , germain , a part of russia , faroe island , iceland , greenland was danish and a bit of usa .. the westindian islands , a part of india and afrika ..-Denmark was big on former time ..Today we are big too but only because Greenland , the worlds biggest island belongs to denmark 

http://sciencenordic.com/how-big-has-denmark-been-past
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.11.2018
    @Maren I Kæret (SKN1)  I hope one day you will be able to proudly display your national flag on your farm.
    Until that day comes, I made this signature for you to display your country's flag here in our international forum.   animated-flag-smiley-image-0185 
           All the best to you, Maren.  :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Thanks , wauw its very very good work you have done there , i love it ..<3 Thank you <3  I will use it proudly .. i got the danish flag under the football event .. but this is even better . Cant thank you enough , i cant make thise things 
  • nb : your own banner is very beuatyfull , you are very good to thise things ..awesome <3 
Sign In to comment.